Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Whomping Willow Lore & More [OPEN]
1 2
[center][IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b7dcb1d98070c5a48f914fad7c8fbef3/d0cb68ac76ae5b3f-b5/s500x750/c8ee0d4146b5d365396e334b596a69583ec421a5.png[/IMG] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [font=baskerville][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781292/1#post_41337971]The Store[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781292/1#post_41338157]Order Forms[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781292/1#post_41338359]Pinglists & Affiliates[/url][/size][/font] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [font=baskerville][size=4][color=blue]I feel like this quote from Doctor Who sort of sums up the shop: "We're all stories in the end, just make it a good one." I mostly just wanted to put something here and what better than to add a quote from one of my favourite shows about us all being stories? Anyways, onto the actual shop stuff![/font][/size][/color] [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/73c5ccce8877099af981568b729b3dc7/d0cb68ac76ae5b3f-18/s500x750/2a8ed302ab7a427a673bbc3a748c28894afd122e.png[/IMG] [font=baskerville][size=4][color=red]1. Please be polite to everyone 2. t:g ratio - 1,000t:1g 3. Use the order forms to get your order filled 4. Let me know of any discounts you qualify for ahead of time 5. I am subscribed, so there is no need to ping me but feel free to[/font][/size][/color] [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6d657c9b7c35e1eabe703e61b39b1128/d0cb68ac76ae5b3f-59/s500x750/9e47eec8e85436d387fa79a20f32d9dc62cf2181.png[/IMG] [font=baskerville][size=4][color=red]New Member (Joined within last 3 months) ........ 40% Friends/Family ................ 25% Plague/Shadow Flight ........... 20% Affiliate ............... 20% Pinglist ............. 15% Your Birthday?! ......... 10% Your FR Anniversary?! .......... 10% Ice Flight ........... 5% Discounts (besides the new member one) are stackable to 30%[/font][/size][/color] [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/970dccc377e55d0f7ff5e07ccf5ad751/d0cb68ac76ae5b3f-cb/s500x750/ab6f11359f66e3917bbce9e092d2b43e507c7a3d.png[/IMG] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/0pbI6S9.png[/img][/code] (News Banner Code for personal use) [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/VpMp9KV.png[/img][/code] (Bump Button for personal use) [size=2][font=baskerville]© Primary Graphics by: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1618301/1]CupcakeCass.[/url] News Banner by: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2500085]Kunikida.[/url] Affiliate Banner and Bump Badges by: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=372230]FlameAriiDraycon.[/url][/size][/font]
c8ee0d4146b5d365396e334b596a69583ec421a5.png

The Store | Order Forms | Pinglists & Affiliates

I feel like this quote from Doctor Who sort of sums up the shop: "We're all stories in the end, just make it a good one." I mostly just wanted to put something here and what better than to add a quote from one of my favourite shows about us all being stories? Anyways, onto the actual shop stuff!

2a8ed302ab7a427a673bbc3a748c28894afd122e.png

1. Please be polite to everyone
2. t:g ratio - 1,000t:1g
3. Use the order forms to get your order filled
4. Let me know of any discounts you qualify for ahead of time
5. I am subscribed, so there is no need to ping me but feel free to

9e47eec8e85436d387fa79a20f32d9dc62cf2181.png

New Member (Joined within last 3 months) ........ 40%
Friends/Family ................ 25%
Plague/Shadow Flight ........... 20%
Affiliate ............... 20%
Pinglist ............. 15%
Your Birthday?! ......... 10%
Your FR Anniversary?! .......... 10%
Ice Flight ........... 5%

Discounts (besides the new member one) are stackable to 30%

ab6f11359f66e3917bbce9e092d2b43e507c7a3d.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0pbI6S9.png[/img]
(News Banner Code for personal use)
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/VpMp9KV.png[/img]
(Bump Button for personal use)

© Primary Graphics by: CupcakeCass. News Banner by: Kunikida. Affiliate Banner and Bump Badges by: FlameAriiDraycon.
2b525a451804a8e6d06492d18ccb3687d19d8a8f.png
6ef51c827e50a62b56e57f6f98cc2bc4244963e1.pngda8aea51c7d59da1f857b1764dde147a86ea19d4.png
93193cd2520c898ec392dc3f8b2cb8534d77a2f8.png52ae53ab3ade38522075a34b0fc666df2686f2fe.png

fda6fad00ffb6fff850d85af9cd3fe657f3d50f8.png

Dragon Lore Examples:

Seumas came to the clan with Aerinis and is his transmale mate. He was also looking for a family to call all his own in dragons they chose to make their family. He's the "mother" of the clan and helps take care of everyone as a healer and caretaker. He also helps to watch over all of the hatchlings and dragons who are getting ready to take their leave and find their own homes and families. He loves Aerinis like no other but that doesn't stop him from scolding Aerinis when he does something that Seumas doesn't agree with. They work together with Tom Marvolo Riddle to ensure the safety and good health of the clan.

Aerinis came to the clan looking for a family to take care of. He's strong and shares the role of leader with Tom Marvolo Riddle. His mate is the loving Seumas who came to the clan with him. They have not had any hatchlings of their own and are unsure if they want any as they are content just taking care of the clan. Seumas is the "mother" while Aerinis and Tom Marvolo Riddle are the protectors of the clan. Aerinis and Tom Marvolo Riddle make sure the clan's home is not attacked and will call on the help of James and Justine when something horrible happens. Aerinis is loyal to a fault and fiercely protective of his home and family.

Other lore examples: here.

NOTE: I can do far more in-depth dragon lore, but as of right now the only examples I have are all the dragons in my clan I've written lore for and I don't personally go super in-depth for my own clan dragons.

Slots:
  • Slot 1 {OPEN}
  • Slot 2 {OPEN}
  • Slot 3 {OPEN}

Clan Lore Examples:

You enter the Clan's domain to see two strong dragons blocking your way. One is a Slytherin coloured Imperial and the other is a Guardian with colours and genes of the night sky. They are rightfully protective of the other clan members and their home base in between The Scarred Wasteland and the Tangled Wood, as many of them went through many hardships to get here and optain this home. The clan's home sits in the middle of those two magnificent lands and holds dragons from both. They are proud to have a wonderful, dual home. After talking to you for a time, the guard dragons realise you mean no harm and allow you to meet the other clan members of which they care for.

Exaltion within the clan: When a dragon is exalted, they have agreed to go protect and hang out with the clans' deity. They do not die, even when hurt while protecting said deity. The deity gives the dragons whatever they want while keeping them all alive as graditude for their service.

NOTE: Again, I can go more in-depth clan lore, but I currently only have examples from my own clan lore and that isn't super in-dept or thought out at the current time.

Slots:
  • Slot 1 {OPEN}
  • Slot 2 {OPEN}

Original Story Examples:

Maria and her friends sat around the campfire with s'mores. They had stopped for the night, taking a break from their perilous journey to Absint terra. They had a prisoner with them by the name of "Disaster," that's what he goes by anyways. After making sure their prisoner was restrained, Maria and the others cracked open some sodas while they roasted their marshmallows.
Looking around at the vast and dark woods, Andie got a fun idea for something to do. "Hey! We should tell some ghost stories!"
Ash chimed in with, "That sounds like a spoopy great idea! I'll go first!" With grins plastered on their faces, everyone leaned close to Ash and listened to what he had to say. Ash went on to tell them about a haunted house and a nasty ghost that likes to push people out of windows. "When the ghost pushes people out of these windows, the feel like they fall forever." He went on to talk about how the ghost uses the families living their as pawns in his own, twisted game. "No one has come out of that house alive- boo!" His sudden boo startled a couple of his friends and he took the triumph.
Gwayne immediately went into a story about a supernatural serial killer living in the woods near their school. "It's the thing that took or killed that missing boy in the 70s. He was an exceptional student and nothing normal could have kept him all this time or killed him." Everyone was very skeptical, so Ash helped him out, "Well, actually I've looked within the woods before and saw a giant.. black.. beast! With giant claws and large.. sharp.. teeth!" This got Tibby and Aislinn to jump which caused Ash and Gwayne to laugh then get caught.

Other Examples: here and here.

Slots:
  • Slot 1 {TEMP CLOSED FOR AN OUTSIDE ORDER}
  • Slot 2 {OPEN}

Fanfiction Examples:

Naruto and I have been friends for exactly 5 years now and I can positively say that they have been the best times of my life. And even though we are opposites, him being energetic and bubbly while I am chill and I get annoyed easily, he is probably the most important person in my life besides my brother, Itachi.

Naruto and I met in 5th grade and we're now in 10th; wow, those 5 years have gone *fast* like seriously. Naruto and I had the same 5th grade teacher and I was the only one who thought Naruto's pranks were funny. Naruto was a new student that year, so he didn't have any friends. I wanted to become his first friend at Konoha Elementary, and I did. In fact, I'm still his only friend to this day. Yeah, Naruto isn't the greatest at making friends. I have few somewhat friends other than Naruto, but I'm not particularly close with any of them.

Today is the day we became friends 5 years ago and today's the day that I'm going to ask Naruto out.

And for your information, I *didn't* ask Itachi for advice.

I walked into school with confidence, like I normally do so not to through Naruto or anyone else off. What I hadn't realised while in thought was how the atmosphere was different today than usual. Where there was usually chatter, there was almost complete silence and where their was normally silence held even a greater silence today. Looking around, no one was looking at me which was good, however something definitely seemed off besides more quiet than usual. I pushed it off to the side in my mind, no need to worry about the other kids of the school, I was on a mission of sorts today.

Another Example: here.

NOTE: Fanfictions, like everything else must follow FR's TOS of course. Currently I have done mostly fanfictions for Harry Potter, Naruto, Homestuck, and BBC's Merlin. I will definitely do fanfictions for Doctor Who, BBC's Sherlock, Supernatural, Kingdom Hearts, Fantastic Beasts, JK Rowling's Wizarding World as a whole, How To Train Your Dragon (pre-Hidden World), Gravity Falls, Steven Universe (pre-movie since I'm behind woops), and Descendants. However, you can ask me of my knowledge about many other fandoms and I may be inclined to accept an order for it if I feel confident enough in my knowledge and/or knowledge provided to me.

Slots:
  • Slot 1 {OPEN}
  • Slot 2 {OPEN}

Poem Examples:
Example: here.

NOTE: I made sure all the direct links were SFW stories/fanfics/poems as to not break FR's TOS and I will not be breaking it for orders either. With poems, I primarily do them in Free-verse but I could try my hand at some Haikus or Sonnets.

Slots:
  • Slot 1 {OPEN}
  • Slot 2 {OPEN}
  • Slot 3 {OPEN}

Character Blurb Examples:

Cedwyn Charles is a 20-year-old male whose family hales from Wales. He is a talented artist who is 5 foot 8 inches and 150 pounds. He has baby blue eyes, dark brown, curly hair, and pale skin. He wears contacts. He loves fashion and can never read enough of it online and in magazines. He’s always looking for the latest trends and trying to look as fashionable as possible. He’s a vaper with a love of both fantasy and Sci-Fi. His favourite quote is from Doctor Who and is as follows: “We are all stories in the end, just make it a good one.” He is unfortunately dyslexic but is the most elegant person anyone could ever meet. He’s a “neat freak” but he is also a very kind and empathetic person. He has an average intelligence and OCD. He wants to be a professional artist and is an easily emotional introvert. He doesn’t like change and has a fear of spiders. He isn’t a very judgmental person but he does tend to catch himself overly judging people who are spoiled and entitled. He is generous to a fault and a very spiritual pagan.

Slots:
  • Slot 1 {OPEN}
  • Slot 2 {OPEN}
  • Slot 3 {OPEN}
Other Services Offered:

1. Baldiwn Transmuting {Open}
    • Slot 1 {Taken}
    • Slot 2 {OPEN}
  2. Basic FR Coding Help {Open}
    • Slot 1 {OPEN}
    • Slot 2 {OPEN}
    • Slot 3 {OPEN}
  3. Saving 3+ Year Old Dragons {Closed Because Of Lair Space}
918ab2b87c45c826740b761c5225f0ceac2ca332.png

• Dragon Bio Lore: 10kt/10g per every 200 words
  • Clan Lore: 15kt/15g per every 300 words
  • Original Story: 100kt/100g per every 1,000 words
  • Fanfiction: 100kt/100g per every 1,000 words
  • Poems: 50kt/50g per every 10 lines
  • Character Blurbs: 10kt/10g per every 1 character
  • Baldwin Transmuting: 100kt/100g per stack (99), 50kt/50g for stack (50), 25kt/25g for stack (25), 5kt/5g for stack (10)
  • Basic FR Coding Help: 100kt/100g per every 1 post for a thread or 50kt/50g to send over the base code to edit
  • Saving 3+ year old Dragons (if genes are needed): 200kt/200g for each gene the dragon needs

PRICES NOTE: If you would like to pay with US Dollars, the ratio is 100kt/100g to $1. It will have to be through Paypal Invoice or Paypal.me. Please PM me for USD inquiries. USD is only available for writing commissions, not on-site items/services as that goes against FR TOS.

fda6fad00ffb6fff850d85af9cd3fe657f3d50f8.png

Dragon Lore Examples:

Seumas came to the clan with Aerinis and is his transmale mate. He was also looking for a family to call all his own in dragons they chose to make their family. He's the "mother" of the clan and helps take care of everyone as a healer and caretaker. He also helps to watch over all of the hatchlings and dragons who are getting ready to take their leave and find their own homes and families. He loves Aerinis like no other but that doesn't stop him from scolding Aerinis when he does something that Seumas doesn't agree with. They work together with Tom Marvolo Riddle to ensure the safety and good health of the clan.

Aerinis came to the clan looking for a family to take care of. He's strong and shares the role of leader with Tom Marvolo Riddle. His mate is the loving Seumas who came to the clan with him. They have not had any hatchlings of their own and are unsure if they want any as they are content just taking care of the clan. Seumas is the "mother" while Aerinis and Tom Marvolo Riddle are the protectors of the clan. Aerinis and Tom Marvolo Riddle make sure the clan's home is not attacked and will call on the help of James and Justine when something horrible happens. Aerinis is loyal to a fault and fiercely protective of his home and family.

Other lore examples: here.

NOTE: I can do far more in-depth dragon lore, but as of right now the only examples I have are all the dragons in my clan I've written lore for and I don't personally go super in-depth for my own clan dragons.

Slots:
  • Slot 1 {OPEN}
  • Slot 2 {OPEN}
  • Slot 3 {OPEN}

Clan Lore Examples:

You enter the Clan's domain to see two strong dragons blocking your way. One is a Slytherin coloured Imperial and the other is a Guardian with colours and genes of the night sky. They are rightfully protective of the other clan members and their home base in between The Scarred Wasteland and the Tangled Wood, as many of them went through many hardships to get here and optain this home. The clan's home sits in the middle of those two magnificent lands and holds dragons from both. They are proud to have a wonderful, dual home. After talking to you for a time, the guard dragons realise you mean no harm and allow you to meet the other clan members of which they care for.

Exaltion within the clan: When a dragon is exalted, they have agreed to go protect and hang out with the clans' deity. They do not die, even when hurt while protecting said deity. The deity gives the dragons whatever they want while keeping them all alive as graditude for their service.

NOTE: Again, I can go more in-depth clan lore, but I currently only have examples from my own clan lore and that isn't super in-dept or thought out at the current time.

Slots:
  • Slot 1 {OPEN}
  • Slot 2 {OPEN}

Original Story Examples:

Maria and her friends sat around the campfire with s'mores. They had stopped for the night, taking a break from their perilous journey to Absint terra. They had a prisoner with them by the name of "Disaster," that's what he goes by anyways. After making sure their prisoner was restrained, Maria and the others cracked open some sodas while they roasted their marshmallows.
Looking around at the vast and dark woods, Andie got a fun idea for something to do. "Hey! We should tell some ghost stories!"
Ash chimed in with, "That sounds like a spoopy great idea! I'll go first!" With grins plastered on their faces, everyone leaned close to Ash and listened to what he had to say. Ash went on to tell them about a haunted house and a nasty ghost that likes to push people out of windows. "When the ghost pushes people out of these windows, the feel like they fall forever." He went on to talk about how the ghost uses the families living their as pawns in his own, twisted game. "No one has come out of that house alive- boo!" His sudden boo startled a couple of his friends and he took the triumph.
Gwayne immediately went into a story about a supernatural serial killer living in the woods near their school. "It's the thing that took or killed that missing boy in the 70s. He was an exceptional student and nothing normal could have kept him all this time or killed him." Everyone was very skeptical, so Ash helped him out, "Well, actually I've looked within the woods before and saw a giant.. black.. beast! With giant claws and large.. sharp.. teeth!" This got Tibby and Aislinn to jump which caused Ash and Gwayne to laugh then get caught.

Other Examples: here and here.

Slots:
  • Slot 1 {TEMP CLOSED FOR AN OUTSIDE ORDER}
  • Slot 2 {OPEN}

Fanfiction Examples:

Naruto and I have been friends for exactly 5 years now and I can positively say that they have been the best times of my life. And even though we are opposites, him being energetic and bubbly while I am chill and I get annoyed easily, he is probably the most important person in my life besides my brother, Itachi.

Naruto and I met in 5th grade and we're now in 10th; wow, those 5 years have gone *fast* like seriously. Naruto and I had the same 5th grade teacher and I was the only one who thought Naruto's pranks were funny. Naruto was a new student that year, so he didn't have any friends. I wanted to become his first friend at Konoha Elementary, and I did. In fact, I'm still his only friend to this day. Yeah, Naruto isn't the greatest at making friends. I have few somewhat friends other than Naruto, but I'm not particularly close with any of them.

Today is the day we became friends 5 years ago and today's the day that I'm going to ask Naruto out.

And for your information, I *didn't* ask Itachi for advice.

I walked into school with confidence, like I normally do so not to through Naruto or anyone else off. What I hadn't realised while in thought was how the atmosphere was different today than usual. Where there was usually chatter, there was almost complete silence and where their was normally silence held even a greater silence today. Looking around, no one was looking at me which was good, however something definitely seemed off besides more quiet than usual. I pushed it off to the side in my mind, no need to worry about the other kids of the school, I was on a mission of sorts today.

Another Example: here.

NOTE: Fanfictions, like everything else must follow FR's TOS of course. Currently I have done mostly fanfictions for Harry Potter, Naruto, Homestuck, and BBC's Merlin. I will definitely do fanfictions for Doctor Who, BBC's Sherlock, Supernatural, Kingdom Hearts, Fantastic Beasts, JK Rowling's Wizarding World as a whole, How To Train Your Dragon (pre-Hidden World), Gravity Falls, Steven Universe (pre-movie since I'm behind woops), and Descendants. However, you can ask me of my knowledge about many other fandoms and I may be inclined to accept an order for it if I feel confident enough in my knowledge and/or knowledge provided to me.

Slots:
  • Slot 1 {OPEN}
  • Slot 2 {OPEN}

Poem Examples:
Example: here.

NOTE: I made sure all the direct links were SFW stories/fanfics/poems as to not break FR's TOS and I will not be breaking it for orders either. With poems, I primarily do them in Free-verse but I could try my hand at some Haikus or Sonnets.

Slots:
  • Slot 1 {OPEN}
  • Slot 2 {OPEN}
  • Slot 3 {OPEN}

Character Blurb Examples:

Cedwyn Charles is a 20-year-old male whose family hales from Wales. He is a talented artist who is 5 foot 8 inches and 150 pounds. He has baby blue eyes, dark brown, curly hair, and pale skin. He wears contacts. He loves fashion and can never read enough of it online and in magazines. He’s always looking for the latest trends and trying to look as fashionable as possible. He’s a vaper with a love of both fantasy and Sci-Fi. His favourite quote is from Doctor Who and is as follows: “We are all stories in the end, just make it a good one.” He is unfortunately dyslexic but is the most elegant person anyone could ever meet. He’s a “neat freak” but he is also a very kind and empathetic person. He has an average intelligence and OCD. He wants to be a professional artist and is an easily emotional introvert. He doesn’t like change and has a fear of spiders. He isn’t a very judgmental person but he does tend to catch himself overly judging people who are spoiled and entitled. He is generous to a fault and a very spiritual pagan.

Slots:
  • Slot 1 {OPEN}
  • Slot 2 {OPEN}
  • Slot 3 {OPEN}
Other Services Offered:

1. Baldiwn Transmuting {Open}
    • Slot 1 {Taken}
    • Slot 2 {OPEN}
  2. Basic FR Coding Help {Open}
    • Slot 1 {OPEN}
    • Slot 2 {OPEN}
    • Slot 3 {OPEN}
  3. Saving 3+ Year Old Dragons {Closed Because Of Lair Space}
918ab2b87c45c826740b761c5225f0ceac2ca332.png

• Dragon Bio Lore: 10kt/10g per every 200 words
  • Clan Lore: 15kt/15g per every 300 words
  • Original Story: 100kt/100g per every 1,000 words
  • Fanfiction: 100kt/100g per every 1,000 words
  • Poems: 50kt/50g per every 10 lines
  • Character Blurbs: 10kt/10g per every 1 character
  • Baldwin Transmuting: 100kt/100g per stack (99), 50kt/50g for stack (50), 25kt/25g for stack (25), 5kt/5g for stack (10)
  • Basic FR Coding Help: 100kt/100g per every 1 post for a thread or 50kt/50g to send over the base code to edit
  • Saving 3+ year old Dragons (if genes are needed): 200kt/200g for each gene the dragon needs

PRICES NOTE: If you would like to pay with US Dollars, the ratio is 100kt/100g to $1. It will have to be through Paypal Invoice or Paypal.me. Please PM me for USD inquiries. USD is only available for writing commissions, not on-site items/services as that goes against FR TOS.

6ef51c827e50a62b56e57f6f98cc2bc4244963e1.pngda8aea51c7d59da1f857b1764dde147a86ea19d4.png
93193cd2520c898ec392dc3f8b2cb8534d77a2f8.png52ae53ab3ade38522075a34b0fc666df2686f2fe.png
[center][IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b7dcb1d98070c5a48f914fad7c8fbef3/d0cb68ac76ae5b3f-b5/s500x750/c8ee0d4146b5d365396e334b596a69583ec421a5.png[/IMG] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [font=baskerville][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781292/1#post_2781292]Home[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781292/1#post_41337971]The Store[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781292/1#post_41338359]Pinglists & Affiliates[/url][/font][/size] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8e60d6d54a6615a22b3f5809d75a7383/d0cb68ac76ae5b3f-a2/s500x750/7362ffc7f27712eb12145fbeba4060d298c58cb7.png[/IMG] [font=baskerville][size=4][color=red]Lore Order Form:[/font][/size][/color] [code]FR Username: Are you looking for Dragon Lore or Clan Lore or Both? Approximately How Many Words? Do you have an idea on how you want the lore to go? Is this lore tied to other lore? If so, please link or type/paste it please: Anything eles?[/code] [font=baskerville][size=4][color=red]Original Story Order Form:[/font][/size][/color] [code]FR Username: Approximately How Many Words? What are/is the Genre(s)? Do you have any pre-made (ie characters, world building, etc) story pieces you'd like to be added? Anything else?[/code] [font=baskerville][size=4][color=red]Fanfiction Order Form:[/font][/size][/color] [code]FR Username: Approximately How Many Words? What are/is the Genre(s)? Fandom: Ship? Anything Else?[/code] [font=baskerville][size=4][color=red]Poem Order Form:[/font][/size][/color] [code]FR Username: Approximately How Many Words? What are/is the Genre(s)? Original Poem or Fandom? If Fandom, is there a ship? Anything Else?[/code] [font=baskerville][size=4][color=red]Character Blurb Order Form:[/font][/size][/color] [code]FR Username: How many characters? Do they have a pre-made backstory, appearance, personality, etc? If so, what is it? Anything Else?[/code] [font=baskerville][size=4][color=red]Baldwin Transmuting Order Form:[/font][/size][/color] [code]FR Username: How Many Stacks? Stacks of how many (10, 25, etc)? Anything else?[/code] [font=baskerville][size=4][color=red]Basic FR Coding Order Form:[/font][/size][/color] [code]FR Username: For What? How many posts? Do you want me to do it completely or just send a base code? Anything Else?[/code] [font=baskerville][size=4][color=red]3+ Year Old Dragon Saving Order Form:[/font][/size][/color] [code]FR Username: Dragon Name & ID: Reason for getting rid of it (optional)? Anything Else? Dragon BBCode:[/code] [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/970dccc377e55d0f7ff5e07ccf5ad751/d0cb68ac76ae5b3f-cb/s500x750/ab6f11359f66e3917bbce9e092d2b43e507c7a3d.png[/IMG]

Home | The Store | Pinglists & Affiliates

7362ffc7f27712eb12145fbeba4060d298c58cb7.png

Lore Order Form:
Code:
FR Username: Are you looking for Dragon Lore or Clan Lore or Both? Approximately How Many Words? Do you have an idea on how you want the lore to go? Is this lore tied to other lore? If so, please link or type/paste it please: Anything eles?

Original Story Order Form:
Code:
FR Username: Approximately How Many Words? What are/is the Genre(s)? Do you have any pre-made (ie characters, world building, etc) story pieces you'd like to be added? Anything else?

Fanfiction Order Form:
Code:
FR Username: Approximately How Many Words? What are/is the Genre(s)? Fandom: Ship? Anything Else?

Poem Order Form:
Code:
FR Username: Approximately How Many Words? What are/is the Genre(s)? Original Poem or Fandom? If Fandom, is there a ship? Anything Else?

Character Blurb Order Form:
Code:
FR Username: How many characters? Do they have a pre-made backstory, appearance, personality, etc? If so, what is it? Anything Else?

Baldwin Transmuting Order Form:
Code:
FR Username: How Many Stacks? Stacks of how many (10, 25, etc)? Anything else?

Basic FR Coding Order Form:
Code:
FR Username: For What? How many posts? Do you want me to do it completely or just send a base code? Anything Else?

3+ Year Old Dragon Saving Order Form:
Code:
FR Username: Dragon Name & ID: Reason for getting rid of it (optional)? Anything Else? Dragon BBCode:

[center][IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b7dcb1d98070c5a48f914fad7c8fbef3/d0cb68ac76ae5b3f-b5/s500x750/c8ee0d4146b5d365396e334b596a69583ec421a5.png[/IMG] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [font=baskervile][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781292/1#post_2781292]Home[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781292/1#post_41337971]The Store[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781292/1#post_41338157]Order Forms[/url][/font][/size] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/33a9cf444825275c82107fc10dabc527/d0cb68ac76ae5b3f-fd/s500x750/40b67ff8027bdb484852adcba32f068106fbd5bf.png[/IMG] General Pinglist: @ Lore Pinglist: @ Original Story Pinglist: @ Fanfiction Pinglist: @ Poem Pinglist: @ Character Pinglist: @ Baldwin Pinglist: @ Basic FR Coding Pinglist: @ Dragon Saving Pinglist: @ [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ec60b2559bbbe81a8d3d0f9474ad7643/d0cb68ac76ae5b3f-38/s500x750/7d0e7d524cc230724d1c33297870bf789562cfd7.png[/IMG] Always looking for affiliates! Just ping me here or PM me with your shop banner! My Affiliate Banner! [img]https://i.imgur.com/uIpJ4OL.png[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781292/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/uIpJ4OL.png[/img][/url][/code] My Affiliate Bump Button, for personal use! [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781292/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/OS9KgIO.png[/img][/url][/code] [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/970dccc377e55d0f7ff5e07ccf5ad751/d0cb68ac76ae5b3f-cb/s500x750/ab6f11359f66e3917bbce9e092d2b43e507c7a3d.png[/IMG]

Home | The Store | Order Forms

40b67ff8027bdb484852adcba32f068106fbd5bf.png

General Pinglist: @

Lore Pinglist: @

Original Story Pinglist: @

Fanfiction Pinglist: @

Poem Pinglist: @

Character Pinglist: @

Baldwin Pinglist: @

Basic FR Coding Pinglist: @

Dragon Saving Pinglist: @

7d0e7d524cc230724d1c33297870bf789562cfd7.png

Always looking for affiliates! Just ping me here or PM me with your shop banner!

My Affiliate Banner!

uIpJ4OL.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781292/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/uIpJ4OL.png[/img][/url]

My Affiliate Bump Button, for personal use!
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781292/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/OS9KgIO.png[/img][/url]

[center][emoji=guardian happy size=2]OPEN FOR BUSINESS[emoji=guardian star size=2][/center]
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VpMp9KV.png[/img][/center]
VpMp9KV.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VpMp9KV.png[/img][/center]
VpMp9KV.png
FR Username: Natblida
Are you looking for Dragon Lore or Clan Lore or Both? Dragon lore, possibly for multiple dragons
Approximately How Many Words? I like to give you artistic license on this? At least 250?
Do you have an idea on how you want the lore to go? I have a vague idea of how I want the lore, but have info about the dragons that might help?
Is this lore tied to other lore? If so, please link or type/paste it please: Looking for lore for 2-3 dragons to tie in together if possible
FR Username: Natblida
Are you looking for Dragon Lore or Clan Lore or Both? Dragon lore, possibly for multiple dragons
Approximately How Many Words? I like to give you artistic license on this? At least 250?
Do you have an idea on how you want the lore to go? I have a vague idea of how I want the lore, but have info about the dragons that might help?
Is this lore tied to other lore? If so, please link or type/paste it please: Looking for lore for 2-3 dragons to tie in together if possible
@Natblida Sorry for the late reply, I ended up taking an unexpected hiatus. If you're still looking for that lore, let me know and I'll DM you for specifics!
@Natblida Sorry for the late reply, I ended up taking an unexpected hiatus. If you're still looking for that lore, let me know and I'll DM you for specifics!
@SlytherinPr1nce

I am still interested!
@SlytherinPr1nce

I am still interested!
1 2