Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 2nd Gen Imperials
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
@Chalk

Heya! Are you still interested in this dragon? If you've changed your mind, no worries! Just let me know so I can put him back up for sale. Thank you!
@Chalk

Heya! Are you still interested in this dragon? If you've changed your mind, no worries! Just let me know so I can put him back up for sale. Thank you!
hJWOfQK.png
SOLD [s]This lovely male is currently up on AH for 250 gems. I'll accept offers by ping or PM and will accept treasure at a 1:1000 ratio. [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26947805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269479/26947805_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Fallspice" Male tomato/garnet/bronze petals/shimmer/spines 2nd gen[/b][/center] [/s]
SOLD

This lovely male is currently up on AH for 250 gems. I'll accept offers by ping or PM and will accept treasure at a 1:1000 ratio.

26947805_350.png

"Fallspice"
Male tomato/garnet/bronze petals/shimmer/spines
2nd gen

hJWOfQK.png
@gryphoness; can i be pinged for the next hatch?
@gryphoness; can i be pinged for the next hatch?
@daintyboots

Sure thing! I'll add you to my list now. :D
@daintyboots

Sure thing! I'll add you to my list now. :D
hJWOfQK.png
@Gryphoness

I snatched this boy up! He's lovely and perfect for fall. He actually makes me a bit homesick for New England and apples and hot cider and changing leaves...., but could you add me to your pinglist please? Especially for dark reds and browns :)
@Gryphoness

I snatched this boy up! He's lovely and perfect for fall. He actually makes me a bit homesick for New England and apples and hot cider and changing leaves...., but could you add me to your pinglist please? Especially for dark reds and browns :)
@Phoenixfyre

Thank you very much for giving him a home! I'm super into fall, myself. It's the only time I miss living on the east coast. :) Adding you to the ping list!
@Phoenixfyre

Thank you very much for giving him a home! I'm super into fall, myself. It's the only time I miss living on the east coast. :) Adding you to the ping list!
hJWOfQK.png
@Gryphoness
Please add me to your pinglist! :)
@Gryphoness
Please add me to your pinglist! :)
@Gryphoness I'd be interested in being pinged about these kids! Do you have any price estimates at this point? :)
@Gryphoness I'd be interested in being pinged about these kids! Do you have any price estimates at this point? :)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Whimzica

Added! :)

@ZenithNadir

Added you to the pinglist. I imagine they'll typically fall between 250-500g to start, but the price of hatchlings will depend on demand at the time, as well as colors and genes.
@Whimzica

Added! :)

@ZenithNadir

Added you to the pinglist. I imagine they'll typically fall between 250-500g to start, but the price of hatchlings will depend on demand at the time, as well as colors and genes.
hJWOfQK.png
@Gryphoness Could you please add me to the pinglist for future hatchlings? Thanks!
@Gryphoness Could you please add me to the pinglist for future hatchlings? Thanks!
jbCdBsl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92