Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 2nd Gen Imperials
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
@Gryphoness

Thank you for adding me!
@Gryphoness

Thank you for adding me!
siggy.png
@Gryphoness can I be on the pinglist please?
@Gryphoness can I be on the pinglist please?
dgsig1.png
@Demigoddess

Added. Thanks for your interest! :)
@Demigoddess

Added. Thanks for your interest! :)
hJWOfQK.png
Kyriel and Gnarl have laid ONE EGG. Hatching in 5 days!
Kyriel and Gnarl have laid ONE EGG. Hatching in 5 days!
hJWOfQK.png
Get excited, gentlefolk! Hatching tomorrow morning! :D
Get excited, gentlefolk! Hatching tomorrow morning! :D
hJWOfQK.png
@Gryphoness Can you add me to the pinglist, please? :)
@Gryphoness Can you add me to the pinglist, please? :)
@Chaosmic

Added! Thanks! :)
@Chaosmic

Added! Thanks! :)
hJWOfQK.png
[b]GENTLEFOLK! I present to you:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27875788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278758/27875788_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Adzuki" Female Maroon/Auburn/Fire Iridescent/Shimmer/Spines[/b][/center] This lovely second-gen lady is now looking for a new home! She comes with a complimentary renaming scroll upon request, or if you like her current name, you can of course keep it! An offer has been made for 600g. If you'd like to make an offer, please let me know either here or via PM. This is a flat sale, not an auction, so I'll give everyone until Saturday morning FR time and then choose the offer that suits me best I'll keep everyone on the ping list and hope they produce more than one next time. If you'd like to be removed, let me know and I'll do so. Thank you for your interest in Kyriel's and Elysian's hatchlings! @Maritimelass @daintyboots @Phoenixfyre @Whimzica @ZenithNadir @dandelionfires @cheesity @Astale @drool @Chipper @Unyko @Arreat @Demigoddess @Chaosmic
GENTLEFOLK! I present to you:

27875788_350.png

"Adzuki"
Female
Maroon/Auburn/Fire
Iridescent/Shimmer/Spines

This lovely second-gen lady is now looking for a new home! She comes with a complimentary renaming scroll upon request, or if you like her current name, you can of course keep it!

An offer has been made for 600g. If you'd like to make an offer, please let me know either here or via PM. This is a flat sale, not an auction, so I'll give everyone until Saturday morning FR time and then choose the offer that suits me best

I'll keep everyone on the ping list and hope they produce more than one next time. If you'd like to be removed, let me know and I'll do so. Thank you for your interest in Kyriel's and Elysian's hatchlings!

@Maritimelass
@daintyboots
@Phoenixfyre
@Whimzica
@ZenithNadir
@dandelionfires
@cheesity
@Astale
@drool
@Chipper
@Unyko
@Arreat
@Demigoddess
@Chaosmic
hJWOfQK.png
She is so pretty.
She is so pretty.
siggy.png
This month's hatchling has found a new home. Thanks for your interest, all!
This month's hatchling has found a new home. Thanks for your interest, all!
hJWOfQK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92