Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 2nd Gen Imperials
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 91 92
The next clutch is on the nest. They finally broke their streak of one-egg nests and have two this time! Hatching will be this Thursday, the 29th.
The next clutch is on the nest. They finally broke their streak of one-egg nests and have two this time! Hatching will be this Thursday, the 29th.
hJWOfQK.png
@Gryphoness

Could you please place me on the pinglist?
@Gryphoness

Could you please place me on the pinglist?
mOC2LXD.pngUSWS1Ta.png
@Lunation

Added! Thanks for your interest!
@Lunation

Added! Thanks for your interest!
hJWOfQK.png
[center][b]GENTLEFOLK! I present to you:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29674965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296750/29674965_350.png[/img] [/url] [s][b]"Wintersbloom" Male Garnet/Bronze/Tangerine Petals/Shimmer/Spines[/b][/s] SOLD! Thank you! AND [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29674966] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296750/29674966_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Shiver" Male Garnet/Latte/Carrot Petals/Shimmer/Spines[/b] [/center] These lovely second-gen imps are now looking for a new home! Each comes with a complimentary renaming scroll upon request, or if you like their current name, you can of course keep it! Each is currently up on AH for [b]300g[/b], but I'll also accept payment in treasure or a treasure/gem mix, if desired. I'm also happy to haggle too, if you like them but the current price doesn't quite work for you. I am absolutely open to negotiation and my feelings won't be hurt if you offer me a lower price. Even if it's significantly lower, the only thing that's going to happen is I might say no, thank you. :) I'll keep everyone on the ping list and notify you next time they have a clutch. If you'd like to be removed, let me know and I'll do so. Thank you for your interest in Kyriel's and Elysian's hatchlings! @Maritimelass @daintyboots @Phoenixfyre @Whimzica @ZenithNadir @dandelionfires @cheesity @Astale @drool @Chipper @Unyko @Demigoddess @Chaosmic @MrsItachiUchiha @Nyamo @Seiryuu @Arenthias @Lunation
GENTLEFOLK! I present to you:

29674965_350.png

"Wintersbloom"
Male
Garnet/Bronze/Tangerine
Petals/Shimmer/Spines
SOLD! Thank you!

AND

29674966_350.png

"Shiver"
Male
Garnet/Latte/Carrot
Petals/Shimmer/Spines

These lovely second-gen imps are now looking for a new home! Each comes with a complimentary renaming scroll upon request, or if you like their current name, you can of course keep it!

Each is currently up on AH for 300g, but I'll also accept payment in treasure or a treasure/gem mix, if desired. I'm also happy to haggle too, if you like them but the current price doesn't quite work for you. I am absolutely open to negotiation and my feelings won't be hurt if you offer me a lower price. Even if it's significantly lower, the only thing that's going to happen is I might say no, thank you. :)

I'll keep everyone on the ping list and notify you next time they have a clutch. If you'd like to be removed, let me know and I'll do so. Thank you for your interest in Kyriel's and Elysian's hatchlings!

@Maritimelass @daintyboots @Phoenixfyre @Whimzica @ZenithNadir @dandelionfires @cheesity @Astale @drool @Chipper @Unyko @Demigoddess @Chaosmic @MrsItachiUchiha @Nyamo @Seiryuu @Arenthias @Lunation
hJWOfQK.png
@Gryphoness I love Wintersbloom...could I snag him for treasure?
@Gryphoness I love Wintersbloom...could I snag him for treasure?
dgsig1.png
@Demigoddess

Certainly! I've taken him off AH and will send a CR trade. I use a 1:850 rate so he'll be 250kt.
@Demigoddess

Certainly! I've taken him off AH and will send a CR trade. I use a 1:850 rate so he'll be 250kt.
hJWOfQK.png
@Gryphoness sounds great!
@Gryphoness sounds great!
dgsig1.png
Wintersbloom has found a great new home! His brother, Shiver, is still available!
Wintersbloom has found a great new home! His brother, Shiver, is still available!
hJWOfQK.png
@Gryphoness
May I be put on the pinglist? Shiver's quite pretty, but I'm afraid I don't have the funds at the moment...
@Gryphoness
May I be put on the pinglist? Shiver's quite pretty, but I'm afraid I don't have the funds at the moment...
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
My lovelies have laid a beautiful clutch of four eggs! Hatching in 5 days!
My lovelies have laid a beautiful clutch of four eggs! Hatching in 5 days!
hJWOfQK.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 91 92