Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {H} Deep Sea | Closing/moving!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
ANNOUNCEMENT
I already wrote this once and accidentally deleted it I'm so mad

Hey there everyone! So, it's a new year and I feel like starting fresh! I will be restarting my hatchery in a new thread here in the next week or two!

If you would like to remain with me please let me know!

If you would like to remain affiliates please let me know!

I will be redoing graphics (or my sister will be lmao, I don't do that stuff, and I can't be bothered learning haha) and I will be swapping out mates and redoing my pairs! A lot of the pairs on my hatchery page are all from near when I joined so I've improved with my breeding since then :D

I do actually have some nests hatching tomorrow if you'd like to poke your head into my lair and see what I have hatching/for sale right now - quite a few G1's too!

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Everyone who's been with me for a while I want to thank as well c: I know I have a fair bit of repeat buyers! All of you are awesome!!

Again! Please let me know if you'd like to be pinged when I open my new hatchery! I'll just have a general ping and when you get it you can request to be removed from that ping and put into specific pair ping
lists.

Pinging everyone:

Affiliate ping:
@Lisegathe @GeNesis24 @gelbemirabellen @Kishu @CrazyassBat @Trinkets @PancakeDesu @BluiestarSS @jellophish @laddster @skipwreck @CheeseburgerGeneral

"@Kishu @humanityxpeople @Headshotted @DandyElise @Gruminhal @thatjubi @ShadyRabbit @Jon @EtoilesFaillees
"
deep sea glowfish things

"@SilverDoves @BezimiennyRaptor @PPixelNinja216 @Elves @Disillusionist @TwilitRaven @RogueWolf5 @AdventureChaser @WingedVortex @AboutRainbow @AzurePhantom @Enchantedd @Silverein @Dragoncatclem @Draecity @Dragalge @Galacticgod @TheCheshireSpy@mindlesslythea @Ametrine @Artstuffs @Keaster329 @DarkAlliGator
"Coral Reef

"@GAW @ScorpiosHeart @lindsey5668 @LadyFang
"Sea Monsters

@ScorpiosHeart @Thalo @Fletcher @MindfangSerket @Iridescents Reef Dwellers

"@MysticMare @MegaAbsols (azXaz ~ Iri) @luckygrace99 (azXaz)
"
Crashing Waves

@Flamedancer @DreamyFox @Goldmeteor @laddster @Jinx13 (RB) @nauticalamity @BluiestarSS @pseudovum @Elie @Lightshadow101 (PetButt)

Abyssal Plains

@pseudovum @Elie @Lightshadow101

Shades Of the Sea

@DarkAlliGator
Wistful Waves

@ClarissaN @Glisselda

Algae Blooms

"@packratjack @Kookiez @DarkAlliGator
"
Warm Waters

"@nemodave @WaningGrimalkin
"
Trench Dwelllers

@Vyn @naturalharmony @LadyFang @Yesmissalice @casanovasAnchor @WaningGrimalkin @noblehunters @Addmon (sat) @DarkAlliGator

ANNOUNCEMENT
I already wrote this once and accidentally deleted it I'm so mad

Hey there everyone! So, it's a new year and I feel like starting fresh! I will be restarting my hatchery in a new thread here in the next week or two!

If you would like to remain with me please let me know!

If you would like to remain affiliates please let me know!

I will be redoing graphics (or my sister will be lmao, I don't do that stuff, and I can't be bothered learning haha) and I will be swapping out mates and redoing my pairs! A lot of the pairs on my hatchery page are all from near when I joined so I've improved with my breeding since then :D

I do actually have some nests hatching tomorrow if you'd like to poke your head into my lair and see what I have hatching/for sale right now - quite a few G1's too!

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Everyone who's been with me for a while I want to thank as well c: I know I have a fair bit of repeat buyers! All of you are awesome!!

Again! Please let me know if you'd like to be pinged when I open my new hatchery! I'll just have a general ping and when you get it you can request to be removed from that ping and put into specific pair ping
lists.

Pinging everyone:

Affiliate ping:
@Lisegathe @GeNesis24 @gelbemirabellen @Kishu @CrazyassBat @Trinkets @PancakeDesu @BluiestarSS @jellophish @laddster @skipwreck @CheeseburgerGeneral

"@Kishu @humanityxpeople @Headshotted @DandyElise @Gruminhal @thatjubi @ShadyRabbit @Jon @EtoilesFaillees
"
deep sea glowfish things

"@SilverDoves @BezimiennyRaptor @PPixelNinja216 @Elves @Disillusionist @TwilitRaven @RogueWolf5 @AdventureChaser @WingedVortex @AboutRainbow @AzurePhantom @Enchantedd @Silverein @Dragoncatclem @Draecity @Dragalge @Galacticgod @TheCheshireSpy@mindlesslythea @Ametrine @Artstuffs @Keaster329 @DarkAlliGator
"Coral Reef

"@GAW @ScorpiosHeart @lindsey5668 @LadyFang
"Sea Monsters

@ScorpiosHeart @Thalo @Fletcher @MindfangSerket @Iridescents Reef Dwellers

"@MysticMare @MegaAbsols (azXaz ~ Iri) @luckygrace99 (azXaz)
"
Crashing Waves

@Flamedancer @DreamyFox @Goldmeteor @laddster @Jinx13 (RB) @nauticalamity @BluiestarSS @pseudovum @Elie @Lightshadow101 (PetButt)

Abyssal Plains

@pseudovum @Elie @Lightshadow101

Shades Of the Sea

@DarkAlliGator
Wistful Waves

@ClarissaN @Glisselda

Algae Blooms

"@packratjack @Kookiez @DarkAlliGator
"
Warm Waters

"@nemodave @WaningGrimalkin
"
Trench Dwelllers

@Vyn @naturalharmony @LadyFang @Yesmissalice @casanovasAnchor @WaningGrimalkin @noblehunters @Addmon (sat) @DarkAlliGator

deep_sea_hatchery_bio_banner_by_fr_dregs-daup0yn.png
@Pyx Please keep me on your pinglist! ^^
@Pyx Please keep me on your pinglist! ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@Pyx

Sure! Keep me on your pinglists! I look forward to your Grand re-opening :D
@Pyx

Sure! Keep me on your pinglists! I look forward to your Grand re-opening :D
UVkxwKU.png0MgCmmH.pngKomVjnb.png
@Pyx I'd like to be on the general pinglist for the new hatchery! ^-^
@Pyx I'd like to be on the general pinglist for the new hatchery! ^-^
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
@Pyx
I'll stick with your new hatchery! and if you'll move me to a general ping list for all babs I'd appreciate it c:
@Pyx
I'll stick with your new hatchery! and if you'll move me to a general ping list for all babs I'd appreciate it c:
@Pyx *throws self onto hatchery doorstep* Please let me know when you reopen your hatchery! I think some of your Guardians would be a great match for one of my lore-ladies. Looking forward to seeing the new place. ^^
@Pyx *throws self onto hatchery doorstep* Please let me know when you reopen your hatchery! I think some of your Guardians would be a great match for one of my lore-ladies. Looking forward to seeing the new place. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Pyx I'd like to remain on your general pinglist for your restarted hatchery, please!
@Pyx I'd like to remain on your general pinglist for your restarted hatchery, please!
dlJsEIj.png
Sure I'll stay in
Sure I'll stay in
@Pyx Please ping me when your hatchery is revamped! I'd love to check out your new and updated pairs <3
@Pyx Please ping me when your hatchery is revamped! I'd love to check out your new and updated pairs <3
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
I'd like to be pinged for the new hatchery
I'd like to be pinged for the new hatchery
treasure_tips.gif gem_buy.gif
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38