Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Zombies g2 Aberration! *TheMine*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72
@OfCrystalAndOre

OMG I absolutely love that PC female with bubblegum stained. Is she the one you are thinking to keep or are willing to part with?
@OfCrystalAndOre

OMG I absolutely love that PC female with bubblegum stained. Is she the one you are thinking to keep or are willing to part with?
@Asharrow95

I was thinking about keeping her, but I think I like her brother a little more, so I have her priced and she is available for now! ^^
@Asharrow95

I was thinking about keeping her, but I think I like her brother a little more, so I have her priced and she is available for now! ^^
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
@OfCrystalAndOre

Would you be willing to haggle a little? I absolutely want her.

I also have a Juvenile Starsweeper I can throw in.
@OfCrystalAndOre

Would you be willing to haggle a little? I absolutely want her.

I also have a Juvenile Starsweeper I can throw in.
@Asharrow95

I'll be willing to haggle in a few days! ya know what I mean? hahaha. Unless the offer is still prettyyy close. Inbox me if you wanna talk about it more!
@Asharrow95

I'll be willing to haggle in a few days! ya know what I mean? hahaha. Unless the offer is still prettyyy close. Inbox me if you wanna talk about it more!
@OfCrystalAndOre - I'd like to be on the pinglist for Pearls please.
@OfCrystalAndOre - I'd like to be on the pinglist for Pearls please.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup

Right on! Thank you for your interest, you got it! :D
@HSoup

Right on! Thank you for your interest, you got it! :D
@Asharrow95

I just hatched 7 new babies so I'm pinging the general pinglist (still just you lol)

they aren't from any of my listed pairs but they are pretty!

Let me know if you'd like me to make a pinglist for just my listed pairs instead, or if you'd like to be removed or whatever! ^^
@Asharrow95

I just hatched 7 new babies so I'm pinging the general pinglist (still just you lol)

they aren't from any of my listed pairs but they are pretty!

Let me know if you'd like me to make a pinglist for just my listed pairs instead, or if you'd like to be removed or whatever! ^^
@OfCrystalAndOre
Could I be put on that pinglist for the hatchies?? So cute *u*
@OfCrystalAndOre
Could I be put on that pinglist for the hatchies?? So cute *u*
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
@Eriecht

Absolutely! Thank you! :D Did you want to be put on the general pinglist for all my pairs, or just for the pearls? c:
@Eriecht

Absolutely! Thank you! :D Did you want to be put on the general pinglist for all my pairs, or just for the pearls? c:
@OfCrystalAndOre
For the "coming soon" pearls only, please. They just look so nice with those specific gene/color combos.
@OfCrystalAndOre
For the "coming soon" pearls only, please. They just look so nice with those specific gene/color combos.
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72