Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Zombies g2 Aberration! *TheMine*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
!!! @CorporalLevi

Fluorite would be such a perfect name for her how did I not think of it!!! Or Lightning(ridge)Opal! I just can't settle on a name for those two so I figured I would leave it up to people till I really gotta stick them on the AH! hahaha Thank you for the suggestion that made my day :D
!!! @CorporalLevi

Fluorite would be such a perfect name for her how did I not think of it!!! Or Lightning(ridge)Opal! I just can't settle on a name for those two so I figured I would leave it up to people till I really gotta stick them on the AH! hahaha Thank you for the suggestion that made my day :D
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
@OfCrystalAndOre

Ooo lightning ridge opal would have been a cool name too! You're welcome. ^-^ I am tempted to buy him but I will have to make room first. XD
@OfCrystalAndOre

Ooo lightning ridge opal would have been a cool name too! You're welcome. ^-^ I am tempted to buy him but I will have to make room first. XD
24xdtag_th.jpg
Quit staring! I will do better next time!
@CorporalLevi

I always want to name dragons from my lair lightning ridge opal! but its 2 characters too long and it just doesn't sound as cool with any of the words omitted! hahaha. If you'd like me to hold him for you I'd be happy to ^^
@CorporalLevi

I always want to name dragons from my lair lightning ridge opal! but its 2 characters too long and it just doesn't sound as cool with any of the words omitted! hahaha. If you'd like me to hold him for you I'd be happy to ^^
@OfCrystalAndOre Same! But the character limit makes it impossible to name a dragon that. There is one dragon out come I have been stalking the AH for. If I do get one of the outcome I want to name it Flourite because it looks like a flourite in a dark light. Man I am such a nerd. XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23906831] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239069/23906831_350.png[/img] [/url] I got this boy and named him ZebraJasper. XD Oh man if you could I would really appreciate it! I got a pair I want to breed one last time before retiring them. >.>;
@OfCrystalAndOre

Same! But the character limit makes it impossible to name a dragon that. There is one dragon out come I have been stalking the AH for. If I do get one of the outcome I want to name it Flourite because it looks like a flourite in a dark light. Man I am such a nerd. XD

23906831_350.png

I got this boy and named him ZebraJasper. XD

Oh man if you could I would really appreciate it! I got a pair I want to breed one last time before retiring them. >.>;
24xdtag_th.jpg
@CorporalLevi

Sounds like a sick looking dragon! I feel you on that nerd stuff I'm always hoping my dragon names will translate over because I name them from similarities to the rough stones a lot and most people only know what the tumbled and faceted versions look like!

Ahhh He's fun! I just had a similar spiral gifted to me and named her hematite! she's got a coal glimmer belly hahaha.

And you got it! I'll take him off the AH right now :) But snag him up as soon as you got space I'm actually doing a small cleanout to make room for a few new pairs myself! ^^
@CorporalLevi

Sounds like a sick looking dragon! I feel you on that nerd stuff I'm always hoping my dragon names will translate over because I name them from similarities to the rough stones a lot and most people only know what the tumbled and faceted versions look like!

Ahhh He's fun! I just had a similar spiral gifted to me and named her hematite! she's got a coal glimmer belly hahaha.

And you got it! I'll take him off the AH right now :) But snag him up as soon as you got space I'm actually doing a small cleanout to make room for a few new pairs myself! ^^
@IceyPuffin Happy birthday! Rose and smoky quartz had two gorgeous babies, hope you find you're perfect birthday dragon today! Let me know if you like one of them or not! ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24000633] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240007/24000633_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24000631] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240007/24000631_350.png[/img] [/url]
@IceyPuffin

Happy birthday! Rose and smoky quartz had two gorgeous babies, hope you find you're perfect birthday dragon today! Let me know if you like one of them or not! ^^

24000633_350.png

24000631_350.png
@OfCrystalAndOre

Unfortunately they're not what I'm looking for D:
Thanks for the happy birthday and offer though ; v ;
@OfCrystalAndOre

Unfortunately they're not what I'm looking for D:
Thanks for the happy birthday and offer though ; v ;
mIntLwS.gif
@OfCrystalAndOre

Hello. Sorry I got busy the other day. Good news though! I got a space opened up! ^-^

And man those pearl babies are gorgeous. I may have to snag a boy and a girl from ya when they are available. XD
@OfCrystalAndOre

Hello. Sorry I got busy the other day. Good news though! I got a space opened up! ^-^

And man those pearl babies are gorgeous. I may have to snag a boy and a girl from ya when they are available. XD
24xdtag_th.jpg
@CorporalLevi

Oh no sweat at all! and that's great! I'll send you a CR for him right now ^^

And Thank you! I'm pretty excited for them! hahaha. I can put you on the pinglist if you like!
@CorporalLevi

Oh no sweat at all! and that's great! I'll send you a CR for him right now ^^

And Thank you! I'm pretty excited for them! hahaha. I can put you on the pinglist if you like!
@OfCrystalAndOre

Awesome thank you!

And yes can you please put me on a ping list for them? Possibly for a brother and sister pair? ^-^
@OfCrystalAndOre

Awesome thank you!

And yes can you please put me on a ping list for them? Possibly for a brother and sister pair? ^-^
24xdtag_th.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72