Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Zombies g2 Aberration! *TheMine*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72
@CorporalLevi absolutely! Right now my male dragon has circuit, so there's a 50% chance of circuit 50% stained till I get him the gene or find his replacement! but you will be pinged when the first clutch arrives :D
@CorporalLevi absolutely! Right now my male dragon has circuit, so there's a 50% chance of circuit 50% stained till I get him the gene or find his replacement! but you will be pinged when the first clutch arrives :D
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
@OfCrystalAndOre

Cool thank you. :) I am figuring out a new gem pair for my lair since I cleared out some spaces. Debating on Moldavite or fancy jasper.
@OfCrystalAndOre

Cool thank you. :) I am figuring out a new gem pair for my lair since I cleared out some spaces. Debating on Moldavite or fancy jasper.
24xdtag_th.jpg
Quit staring! I will do better next time!
@CorporalLevi

I'm having lots of fun getting new pairs for the color wheel expansion myself! So unfortunately I hope you didn't mean my moldavite because I had to drop the price on him and rose to make space and I do believe they were exalted!
@CorporalLevi

I'm having lots of fun getting new pairs for the color wheel expansion myself! So unfortunately I hope you didn't mean my moldavite because I had to drop the price on him and rose to make space and I do believe they were exalted!
@OfCrystalAndOre

Oh no. I did not mean moldavite or fancy jasper as in dragons being sold. I meant me making a moldavite or fancy jasper pairs. You know like maybe a crystal/facet/spines parents for the moldavite pair. ^-^

I found a handsome boy to pair up with Aventurine. X3
@OfCrystalAndOre

Oh no. I did not mean moldavite or fancy jasper as in dragons being sold. I meant me making a moldavite or fancy jasper pairs. You know like maybe a crystal/facet/spines parents for the moldavite pair. ^-^

I found a handsome boy to pair up with Aventurine. X3
24xdtag_th.jpg
@CorporalLevi

I though that's what you meant but I wasn't sure! That's cool! You'll have to show me the pair you go with!

and yay! that's radical! :D is it that jasper? he's very pretty!
@CorporalLevi

I though that's what you meant but I wasn't sure! That's cool! You'll have to show me the pair you go with!

and yay! that's radical! :D is it that jasper? he's very pretty!
@OfCrystalAndOre

I sure will! ^-^ I also got to settle on the colors of the parents as well. Once I am settled on that I will start looking.

Yep it is Jasper he is a handsome boy. X3 Aventurine and Jasper are going to be my fancy Jasper pair. :3
@OfCrystalAndOre

I sure will! ^-^ I also got to settle on the colors of the parents as well. Once I am settled on that I will start looking.

Yep it is Jasper he is a handsome boy. X3 Aventurine and Jasper are going to be my fancy Jasper pair. :3
24xdtag_th.jpg
@CorporalLevi ! they are going to make such a pretty fancy jasper pair! ahhh how fun. I love when other lairs have crystal theme dragons its' much rad! you'll have to show me your moldavite pair when you get them!
@CorporalLevi ! they are going to make such a pretty fancy jasper pair! ahhh how fun. I love when other lairs have crystal theme dragons its' much rad! you'll have to show me your moldavite pair when you get them!
@OfCrystalAndOre

May I be added to a ping list by chance? Love the hatchery
@OfCrystalAndOre

May I be added to a ping list by chance? Love the hatchery
@Asharrow95

Absolutely! Thank you so much C: I added you to the general pinglist, but please feel free to let me know if there's specific ones you wanted to be added to instead! ^^
@Asharrow95

Absolutely! Thank you so much C: I added you to the general pinglist, but please feel free to let me know if there's specific ones you wanted to be added to instead! ^^
@Asharrow95

Pinging my general pinglist! (It's just you so far lol)
The new colorwheel hatchies are here! info on the first page!
@Asharrow95

Pinging my general pinglist! (It's just you so far lol)
The new colorwheel hatchies are here! info on the first page!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72