Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Wind Subspecies] Gale Raptors
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Zhycalui I'm sorry, she's been claimed already! Let me ask her new owner.

@Impception Would you like to swap Serafina for a different Raptor? Two of the Sunset babies are still for sale :3
Her brother misses her! But it's up to you xD
@Zhycalui I'm sorry, she's been claimed already! Let me ask her new owner.

@Impception Would you like to swap Serafina for a different Raptor? Two of the Sunset babies are still for sale :3
Her brother misses her! But it's up to you xD
lH7eEYc.png
@theshuddering @Zhycalui

I'm sorry. I really fell in love with Serefina. I would love to make a connection with you though and send letters back and forth from brother to sister if you're interested. I feel bad for saying I want to keep her, but I really love her. Sorry!
@theshuddering @Zhycalui

I'm sorry. I really fell in love with Serefina. I would love to make a connection with you though and send letters back and forth from brother to sister if you're interested. I feel bad for saying I want to keep her, but I really love her. Sorry!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

Aww, its ok! Fret not :) I'm sure he will understand! But yeah, letters would be fine ^-^
@Impception

Aww, its ok! Fret not :) I'm sure he will understand! But yeah, letters would be fine ^-^
kWZP7RQ.gifvPz5OMk.gifWCzAilz.gifc8Mzf10.gif
@Zhycalui

Awesome :) I would love that! Letters are awesome to give and receive.
@Zhycalui

Awesome :) I would love that! Letters are awesome to give and receive.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

Yay, have not ever done that before :P
@Impception

Yay, have not ever done that before :P
@Zhycalui

It's really fun! I love sending letters. My dragon Eclipse sends letters back home to @theshuddering's dragons Moon and Sol since those are her parents. :3 It's a lot of fun!
@Zhycalui

It's really fun! I love sending letters. My dragon Eclipse sends letters back home to @theshuddering's dragons Moon and Sol since those are her parents. :3 It's a lot of fun!
@Impception

Neat! I'm sure he will enjoy that ( especially since he now resides in the Foxfire Brambles )
@Impception

Neat! I'm sure he will enjoy that ( especially since he now resides in the Foxfire Brambles )
@Zhycalui

I bet he loves living there. His sister is about to travel with her clan to The Observatory in the Starfall Isles, so she'll be missing the windy city of the Cloudsong. There will be sympathies passed between them xD
@Zhycalui

I bet he loves living there. His sister is about to travel with her clan to The Observatory in the Starfall Isles, so she'll be missing the windy city of the Cloudsong. There will be sympathies passed between them xD
@Impception

Yep, he fit right in! And oh man, that's a bit of a travel! He found this little nook and plays with all the other shadow hatchlings.
@Impception

Yep, he fit right in! And oh man, that's a bit of a travel! He found this little nook and plays with all the other shadow hatchlings.
This guy is still looking for a new home! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25089802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250899/25089802_350.png[/img] [/url]
This guy is still looking for a new home! :)

25089802_350.png
lH7eEYc.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13