Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Wind Subspecies] Gale Raptors
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@theshuddering
May I be put on the pinglist for new hatchlings please? ^^
@theshuddering
May I be put on the pinglist for new hatchlings please? ^^
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
@Yagine Yep, I'll do that!
@Yagine Yep, I'll do that!
lH7eEYc.png
[b]Current Updates:[/b] A new Subtype of Gale Raptors has been discovered on the Reedcleft Ascent! Their golden wings shimmer with the light of the rising sun. They are known as the [b]Raptors of the Dawn[/b]! I am happy to introduce our first Dawn breeding pair, Limon and Marfil: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26064826] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260649/26064826_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25895584] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/258956/25895584_350.png[/img] [/url] Example of a completed Raptor of the Dawn: [img]http://i.imgur.com/D5sT9Go.png[/img] --- To meet the increased demand for Gale Raptors, I have also put together additional breeding pairs of each type, excluding Eclipse. If there is enough interest in the Eclipse type, I will happily find another breeding pair for them, too! Once all the new pairs have been properly gened, I will begin breeding immediately! :> @Aspyria (Dusk) @Kaitorubel @LaraAelric @Ukiyo @Vishani @PuzzBeef @Solarstar @Ianelle @xenaya @Geliril @Grandfang @Fioreth @Galactica @ladra @HowlingGale @quirkysilvester @Cheeba (Eclipse and Sky) @Eleventh @Fea (Eclipse) @ArashiiNekkyou (Sunrise/Sunset males) @jurobii (Sunrise and Sunset) @Meias (Sunrise and Sunset) @Shell (Sky) @Cakeigh @FelixMcTrashy @Zhycalui (Dusk) @8BitFey @Impception (Peach Sunrise) @TetsudoHermanni @princessofdorne @Yagine
Current Updates: A new Subtype of Gale Raptors has been discovered on the Reedcleft Ascent! Their golden wings shimmer with the light of the rising sun. They are known as the Raptors of the Dawn!

I am happy to introduce our first Dawn breeding pair, Limon and Marfil:

26064826_350.png

25895584_350.png

Example of a completed Raptor of the Dawn:
D5sT9Go.png

---

To meet the increased demand for Gale Raptors, I have also put together additional breeding pairs of each type, excluding Eclipse. If there is enough interest in the Eclipse type, I will happily find another breeding pair for them, too! Once all the new pairs have been properly gened, I will begin breeding immediately! :>

@Aspyria (Dusk) @Kaitorubel @LaraAelric @Ukiyo @Vishani @PuzzBeef @Solarstar @Ianelle @xenaya @Geliril @Grandfang @Fioreth @Galactica @ladra @HowlingGale @quirkysilvester @Cheeba (Eclipse and Sky) @Eleventh @Fea (Eclipse) @ArashiiNekkyou (Sunrise/Sunset males) @jurobii (Sunrise and Sunset) @Meias (Sunrise and Sunset) @Shell (Sky) @Cakeigh @FelixMcTrashy @Zhycalui (Dusk) @8BitFey @Impception (Peach Sunrise) @TetsudoHermanni @princessofdorne @Yagine
lH7eEYc.png
@theshuddering
love the new subtype it's so gold and beautiful and i can wait to have one in my lair ^ ^
@theshuddering
love the new subtype it's so gold and beautiful and i can wait to have one in my lair ^ ^
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@theshuddering ooh, I'd love a ping for the new subspecies please!
@theshuddering ooh, I'd love a ping for the new subspecies please!
Gtbr.png3-100.png
@theshuddering
ooo, pinglist for this lovely one as well please :D
@theshuddering
ooo, pinglist for this lovely one as well please :D
kWZP7RQ.gifvPz5OMk.gifWCzAilz.gifc8Mzf10.gif
@theshuddering could I be added to the pinglist please? ^^
@theshuddering could I be added to the pinglist please? ^^
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@Kaitorubel @ArashiiNekkyou @Zhycalui @PlatinumDream

Of course! I'll add you all right away :D
@Kaitorubel @ArashiiNekkyou @Zhycalui @PlatinumDream

Of course! I'll add you all right away :D
lH7eEYc.png
I hate to bother you all with this ping, but I'm currently reorganizing the Gale Raptor pinglist. Here is the new, reformatted list - please let me know if you would like to be: 1. Added to a specific list; 2. Removed from a specific list OR the General list; 3. Removed from all pinglists altogether! You can also let me know if you're looking for a specific gender or color in a Subtype, and I'll make a note. If I hatch what you're looking for, it will automatically be held for you for 24 hours! Thanks for your time :3 [quote][center][b]General Pinglist:[/b][/center] @Aspyria @Kaitorubel @LaraAelric @Ukiyo @Vishani @PuzzBeef @Solarstar @Ianelle @xenaya @Geliril @Grandfang@Fioreth @Galactica @ladra @HowlingGale @quirkysilvester @Cheeba @Eleventh @Fea @ArashiiNekkyou @jurobii @Meias @Shell @Cakeigh@FelixMcTrashy @Zhycalui @8BitFey @Impception @TetsudoHermanni @princessofdorne @Yagine [b]Sunset:[/b] @ArashiiNekkyou (Male) @jurobii @Meias [b]Sunrise:[/b] @ArashiiNekkyou (Male) @Impception (Peach) @jurobii @Meias [b]Dawn:[/b] @ArashiiNekkyou @Kaitorubel @PlatinumDream @Zhycalui [b]Sky:[/b] @Cheeba @Shell [b]Eclipse:[/b] @Cheeba @Fea [b]Dusk:[/b] @Aspyria @Zhycalui [/quote]
I hate to bother you all with this ping, but I'm currently reorganizing the Gale Raptor pinglist. Here is the new, reformatted list - please let me know if you would like to be:

1. Added to a specific list;
2. Removed from a specific list OR the General list;
3. Removed from all pinglists altogether!

You can also let me know if you're looking for a specific gender or color in a Subtype, and I'll make a note. If I hatch what you're looking for, it will automatically be held for you for 24 hours!

Thanks for your time :3

lH7eEYc.png
@theshuddering
Me and Meias would like to be removed from the pinglists, since we've gotten the Wildclaw we were looking for already :)
@theshuddering
Me and Meias would like to be removed from the pinglists, since we've gotten the Wildclaw we were looking for already :)
IMG_3120.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13