Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | BLOODLINES: Fantasy Gijinkas [NEW]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Bumping while I color pictures .w.
Bumping while I color pictures .w.
USERbanner.png
little bumperino .w.
little bumperino .w.
USERbanner.png
bumping while I eat lunch .w.
bumping while I eat lunch .w.
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri @Remos oh my god. ohhh my god. so gorgeous, I'd like to bid 1mil please! Can I also have a last day ping?
@frostkingdemetri @Remos oh my god. ohhh my god. so gorgeous, I'd like to bid 1mil please! Can I also have a last day ping?
black_rose_by_attention_plz-d5x2jh5.png
@luv
Gosh dang .w. sure thing~ added you to the post~
@luv
Gosh dang .w. sure thing~ added you to the post~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

Ooooooo yesssss circus would be fabulous! ;D; very flashy and twistedly wicked ~(0w0)~

@frostkingdemetri

Ooooooo yesssss circus would be fabulous! ;D; very flashy and twistedly wicked ~(0w0)~

@AlicetheChabbit Yes, I think that's what I'll be doing with them. Having them be basic red/crimsony colors as the troupe, and then the poison and tertiary colors being the details of their harlequin outfits .w. That would be neat I think. Kinda a la- [img]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx42/burt_reynoldz_mustache/Legends/JesterSpiritStaff.jpg[/img] Only less evil looking... OR MAYBE MORE EVIL lol
@AlicetheChabbit
Yes, I think that's what I'll be doing with them. Having them be basic red/crimsony colors as the troupe, and then the poison and tertiary colors being the details of their harlequin outfits .w. That would be neat I think.
Kinda a la-
JesterSpiritStaff.jpg
Only less evil looking... OR MAYBE MORE EVIL
lol
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

Add me to your ping list please? ;3
@frostkingdemetri

Add me to your ping list please? ;3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen
Oookay .w.
@Vulpen
Oookay .w.
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri Put me on the pinglist for Ignius and Kalista, please. And feel free to poke me if you come up with any more blue range pairs!
@frostkingdemetri Put me on the pinglist for Ignius and Kalista, please. And feel free to poke me if you come up with any more blue range pairs!
tumblr_okoel1Ydl51u3wsjco3_400.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24