Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | BLOODLINES: Fantasy Gijinkas [NEW]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@frostkingdemetri I'd love to be pinged for your gen 2 gijinka design auctions!
@frostkingdemetri I'd love to be pinged for your gen 2 gijinka design auctions!
b6KLuw7.gif
@Artemystica
I'll add you to the list .w. ~
@Artemystica
I'll add you to the list .w. ~
USERbanner.png
@Turniped, @Dragakure, @Fluffesu, @kozakura, @lome, @Azurillturtle, @filk, @vagabondsentinel, @Alicethechabbit, @Tenebrae, @Niharike, @silverarte, @kendrell, @Gaelic, @JaySinnett, @kiralia, @Noelblue, @Xemriss, @Ismaiel, @Moongoddess, @Eons, @Ricansea, @Pikachu, @KalikaRowan, @Mushyp, @Remos, @YukariYakumo, @Elezian, @Vulpen, @artemystica Hello again friends .w. So I've had this design in my for sale inventory for awhile. She hasn't caught anyone's fancy yet on dA (where I sell most of my designs), so I thought I'd show her to you guys here .w. And as she's not a gen 2, I'm offering a lovely dragon to go along with her, as well as one of my accents from my shop and apparel that she's wearing~ Take a gander her and maybe at the front page? .w. Thanks for looking, friends~ [center][size=5][font=Lucida Sans][color=black][b]OPEN[/b][/color][/font][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16606447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166065/16606447_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/e18b/f/2015/235/3/5/_open__duelist_auction_by_demedesigns-d96ur6q.png[/img][/center]
@Turniped, @Dragakure, @Fluffesu, @kozakura, @lome, @Azurillturtle, @filk, @vagabondsentinel, @Alicethechabbit, @Tenebrae, @Niharike, @silverarte, @kendrell, @Gaelic, @JaySinnett, @kiralia, @Noelblue, @Xemriss, @Ismaiel, @Moongoddess, @Eons, @Ricansea, @Pikachu, @KalikaRowan, @Mushyp, @Remos, @YukariYakumo, @Elezian, @Vulpen, @artemystica

Hello again friends .w.
So I've had this design in my for sale inventory for awhile. She hasn't caught anyone's fancy yet on dA (where I sell most of my designs), so I thought I'd show her to you guys here .w.
And as she's not a gen 2, I'm offering a lovely dragon to go along with her, as well as one of my accents from my shop and apparel that she's wearing~

Take a gander her and maybe at the front page? .w.
Thanks for looking, friends~
OPEN

16606447_350.png

_open__duelist_auction_by_demedesigns-d96ur6q.png
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

She's beautiful! Can I have a last day ping, please?
@frostkingdemetri

She's beautiful! Can I have a last day ping, please?
b6KLuw7.gif
I'd like a last day ping also, please. *w*
I'd like a last day ping also, please. *w*
@Artemystica @Fluffesu
Sure guys, that's fine, but there isn't a set date, so no set last day either? .^.?
Uh... I mean, when someone bids, I can ping you when the 2 days is up afterwards~
@Artemystica @Fluffesu
Sure guys, that's fine, but there isn't a set date, so no set last day either? .^.?
Uh... I mean, when someone bids, I can ping you when the 2 days is up afterwards~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
I'd like to SB. c:
Please ping me if outbid, and also put me on the last-day ping please! <3
@frostkingdemetri
I'd like to SB. c:
Please ping me if outbid, and also put me on the last-day ping please! <3
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@frostkingdemetri

Do you have any interest in retired skins for bids? (in this case, a skin from the first light festival - lightkeeper)
@frostkingdemetri

Do you have any interest in retired skins for bids? (in this case, a skin from the first light festival - lightkeeper)
windychu_by_beefystew-d8u17ly.png
@moongoddess
Got you down .w. Thank you~

@Pikachu
For skins and accents, I suppose it would depend on the skin/accent
In the case of the lightkeeper, no, not so much. I'm not a big fan of it .^. sorry~
@moongoddess
Got you down .w. Thank you~

@Pikachu
For skins and accents, I suppose it would depend on the skin/accent
In the case of the lightkeeper, no, not so much. I'm not a big fan of it .^. sorry~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

Alright! xD I'll see if I can quick-sell it before the auction's over~
@frostkingdemetri

Alright! xD I'll see if I can quick-sell it before the auction's over~
windychu_by_beefystew-d8u17ly.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24