Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | BLOODLINES: Fantasy Gijinkas [NEW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Dragakure
You won the auction .w. Just send me a CR for the dragon and I'll send you the full version art of him~
@Dragakure
You won the auction .w. Just send me a CR for the dragon and I'll send you the full version art of him~
USERbanner.png
@Turniped, @Dragakure, @Fluffesu, @kozakura, @lome, @Azurillturtle, @filk, @vagabondsentinel, @Alicethechabbit, @Tenebrae, @Niharike, @silverarte, @kendrell, @Gaelic, @JaySinnett, @kiralia, @Noelblue, @Xemriss, @Ismaiel, @Moongoddess, @Eons, @Ricansea, @Pikachu, @KalikaRowan Got another lovely boy for you all to see~ He's on the front page with specifics~ [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/52b1/f/2015/305/f/d/rumanmedi_by_demedesigns-d9f5nc2.png[/img]
@Turniped, @Dragakure, @Fluffesu, @kozakura, @lome, @Azurillturtle, @filk, @vagabondsentinel, @Alicethechabbit, @Tenebrae, @Niharike, @silverarte, @kendrell, @Gaelic, @JaySinnett, @kiralia, @Noelblue, @Xemriss, @Ismaiel, @Moongoddess, @Eons, @Ricansea, @Pikachu, @KalikaRowan

Got another lovely boy for you all to see~
He's on the front page with specifics~
rumanmedi_by_demedesigns-d9f5nc2.png
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

;D;....skljfnkjregntekrghrej

im so torn between bidding on him or waiting for that gorgeous poison Nocturne baby you just hatched DX #lifeproblems
@frostkingdemetri

;D;....skljfnkjregntekrghrej

im so torn between bidding on him or waiting for that gorgeous poison Nocturne baby you just hatched DX #lifeproblems
@Alicethechabbit
...you, my friend, have been stalking my lair lol
that kinda makes me smile, not gunna lie
...I haven't thought of a good theme for that family yet. I was thinking along the lines of vampires, but... I don't know how to work in the bright colors of the poison yet. Maybe.. hmm... fair markings or colored veins on their skin or something...
HMMMMMMM
hmm....
#LifeProblems indeed lol
@Alicethechabbit
...you, my friend, have been stalking my lair lol
that kinda makes me smile, not gunna lie
...I haven't thought of a good theme for that family yet. I was thinking along the lines of vampires, but... I don't know how to work in the bright colors of the poison yet. Maybe.. hmm... fair markings or colored veins on their skin or something...
HMMMMMMM
hmm....
#LifeProblems indeed lol
USERbanner.png
@Frostkingdemetri

i totally have XD I'm like ' i will FIND that perfect dragon!'

and yea i see what you mean because he has so many colors and the poison being an interesting mute in itself >.>
and yes! like a sort of vampire that produces a toxin that paralyzes its prey or something XD
no one would want to mess with them >:}. it would probably make them Quite conceded XD unless their the sort who hate their Toxic gift >.>

or even some like mad hatter meets vampire sorta combo O3O/ i can see them going insane from their own toxins

you could do the veining and have it be like the vibrant colors at the branching parts , like that bright green the first male has, and then have it fade gradually into the natural skin color
@Frostkingdemetri

i totally have XD I'm like ' i will FIND that perfect dragon!'

and yea i see what you mean because he has so many colors and the poison being an interesting mute in itself >.>
and yes! like a sort of vampire that produces a toxin that paralyzes its prey or something XD
no one would want to mess with them >:}. it would probably make them Quite conceded XD unless their the sort who hate their Toxic gift >.>

or even some like mad hatter meets vampire sorta combo O3O/ i can see them going insane from their own toxins

you could do the veining and have it be like the vibrant colors at the branching parts , like that bright green the first male has, and then have it fade gradually into the natural skin color
@frostkingdemetri

I'll start that bid, could you add me to your pinglist for auctions as well?
@frostkingdemetri

I'll start that bid, could you add me to your pinglist for auctions as well?
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
Ima just ping myself uwu
@Mushyp
Ima just ping myself uwu
@Mushyp
BVUXJUX.png
@frostkingdemetri
omg please add me to your pinglist!
@frostkingdemetri
omg please add me to your pinglist!
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
@frostkingdemetri Hello! Could I please be added to both pinglists?
@frostkingdemetri Hello! Could I please be added to both pinglists?
@AlicetheChabbit
Ha ha, every vampire I've ever made, be it here on FR or an OC, has always been conceded lol I love the idea of vampires wallowing in their own debauchery. It's my favorite~
When I was laying down for sleeping, I was thinking about making them a family of like circus people, like mad jesters and acrobats and performers with the bright colors over the crimson and red bases.
HMMMM the struggle goes on lol

@Remos
Sure thing .w. updated the post and added you to the lists.

@YukariYakumo @Elezian @mushyp
Added you all to the lists .w.
@AlicetheChabbit
Ha ha, every vampire I've ever made, be it here on FR or an OC, has always been conceded lol I love the idea of vampires wallowing in their own debauchery. It's my favorite~
When I was laying down for sleeping, I was thinking about making them a family of like circus people, like mad jesters and acrobats and performers with the bright colors over the crimson and red bases.
HMMMM the struggle goes on lol

@Remos
Sure thing .w. updated the post and added you to the lists.

@YukariYakumo @Elezian @mushyp
Added you all to the lists .w.
USERbanner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24