Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | BLOODLINES: Fantasy Gijinkas [NEW]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@frostkingdemetri

im all up for the more evil >:} a night circus ~(O_O)~ all mysterious and gorgeously wicked
@frostkingdemetri

im all up for the more evil >:} a night circus ~(O_O)~ all mysterious and gorgeously wicked
@Jon
Shall do .w.
@Jon
Shall do .w.
USERbanner.png
@AlicetheChabbit
I had an OC that was very dear to me. I don't RP him much anymore, but the group I ran with at the time had an AU with all our characters that was a midnight circus.
It was fun, because we had it set up that the ring master had sold his soul to the devil and as doing such, the circus would only stay in each town for one night, and then move on, looking for other people to sell their souls to.
Good times~

EDIT: Found the old blog omg
http://foronlyonenight.tumblr.com/
@AlicetheChabbit
I had an OC that was very dear to me. I don't RP him much anymore, but the group I ran with at the time had an AU with all our characters that was a midnight circus.
It was fun, because we had it set up that the ring master had sold his soul to the devil and as doing such, the circus would only stay in each town for one night, and then move on, looking for other people to sell their souls to.
Good times~

EDIT: Found the old blog omg
http://foronlyonenight.tumblr.com/
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

i have rp feels like that to believe me XD especially when you look back at ones you used to rp in ALL the time.

theres a really good book i read called the midnight circus. its a really good book involving Magic,war, a test, and of course a mystical circus only open at night ;D

my Sona, Alice is actually a contortionist in a circus <3
i definitely have much love for circus related stuff
@frostkingdemetri

i have rp feels like that to believe me XD especially when you look back at ones you used to rp in ALL the time.

theres a really good book i read called the midnight circus. its a really good book involving Magic,war, a test, and of course a mystical circus only open at night ;D

my Sona, Alice is actually a contortionist in a circus <3
i definitely have much love for circus related stuff
@AlicetheChabbit
Yeah man, back when I spent most of my time rping and less time drawing... lol man oh man~

I'll look up the book .w. thanks for suggesting it. I do like fantasy type of things like that, so maybe I'll get into it~
@AlicetheChabbit
Yeah man, back when I spent most of my time rping and less time drawing... lol man oh man~

I'll look up the book .w. thanks for suggesting it. I do like fantasy type of things like that, so maybe I'll get into it~
USERbanner.png
just a little bump in the night .w.
just a little bump in the night .w.
USERbanner.png
@Luv
Pinging you for the last day bidding on Ruman and his gijinka on the front page .w.
The auction will end in about 13 hours~

...edit
but you already probably won so never mind? lol
@Luv
Pinging you for the last day bidding on Ruman and his gijinka on the front page .w.
The auction will end in about 13 hours~

...edit
but you already probably won so never mind? lol
USERbanner.png
@Luv
Yush~ I went down for a nap, but I am here now .w.
You won. whenever you're ready, go ahead and send me a CR and I'll send you a pm with the full version link of the art .w.
@Luv
Yush~ I went down for a nap, but I am here now .w.
You won. whenever you're ready, go ahead and send me a CR and I'll send you a pm with the full version link of the art .w.
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

Your welcome ^_^. its a really good book >.> I'm just sad that its not a series XD
@frostkingdemetri

Your welcome ^_^. its a really good book >.> I'm just sad that its not a series XD
@AlicetheChabbit
The problem I'm finding is to get time to sit down and actually read a book... between drawing and working and doing immigration things with my bf... maaaan, this 'being an adult' thing is kinda hard lol

@Luv
Oh~ I had made three copies. Small, medium (which is in the dragon's bio too), and large. The large ones are sent out to the winners of the auction .w.
PMing you right now~
@AlicetheChabbit
The problem I'm finding is to get time to sit down and actually read a book... between drawing and working and doing immigration things with my bf... maaaan, this 'being an adult' thing is kinda hard lol

@Luv
Oh~ I had made three copies. Small, medium (which is in the dragon's bio too), and large. The large ones are sent out to the winners of the auction .w.
PMing you right now~
USERbanner.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24