Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Catching Z's Hatchery (Discounts!!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Zenikay
Also, you've forgotten to mention other things that the user might do with the hatchlings once they got it. Except exalting, what about renaming, giving apparel, familiars, selling, giving away, write bios, and play games or RP with it?
(Also, I'm curious. Is your favorite dragon breed in Fr the wildclaw?)
@Zenikay
Also, you've forgotten to mention other things that the user might do with the hatchlings once they got it. Except exalting, what about renaming, giving apparel, familiars, selling, giving away, write bios, and play games or RP with it?
(Also, I'm curious. Is your favorite dragon breed in Fr the wildclaw?)
A loyal user to my dear Light mom :3 (She, having a future hatchery!)
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngIdqsg7Q.pngstarwarsrafflebutton_by_ventus_fall-d9kkt3p.png
@MasterDarklight

I am working for my banner to link to the hatchery, and I am working to change it, but someone else is making it for me, and that costs money, and I'm not very rich, so it's sort of hard. And I am a bit unsure of what you mean by apparel and games. And my Flight is Ice, yes, but my hatchery isn't exactly ice themed. And yes, Wildclaws are my favorites :)
@MasterDarklight

I am working for my banner to link to the hatchery, and I am working to change it, but someone else is making it for me, and that costs money, and I'm not very rich, so it's sort of hard. And I am a bit unsure of what you mean by apparel and games. And my Flight is Ice, yes, but my hatchery isn't exactly ice themed. And yes, Wildclaws are my favorites :)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Zenikay
No, I don't have a particular one, I'll just pick one when I'm ready!
@Zenikay
No, I don't have a particular one, I'll just pick one when I'm ready!
@Zenikay
Having the last spiral please! Also I meant by, are users claiming the dragons be able to sell, rename, equip apparel, name unnamed hatchlings or give away them.
As for games, there's something like lucky draw or something like that to get it interesting.
@Zenikay
Having the last spiral please! Also I meant by, are users claiming the dragons be able to sell, rename, equip apparel, name unnamed hatchlings or give away them.
As for games, there's something like lucky draw or something like that to get it interesting.
A loyal user to my dear Light mom :3 (She, having a future hatchery!)
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngIdqsg7Q.pngstarwarsrafflebutton_by_ventus_fall-d9kkt3p.png
@MasterDarklight

The dragons are claimed for whatever reason, and if they shouldn't be exalted I say that.
@MasterDarklight

The dragons are claimed for whatever reason, and if they shouldn't be exalted I say that.
@Zenikay

I wonder if I can ask about that first Tundra, Ben? I really like him. I was a bit confused I was wondering if he was one of the ones you are selling because if so I would be interested.
@Zenikay

I wonder if I can ask about that first Tundra, Ben? I really like him. I was a bit confused I was wondering if he was one of the ones you are selling because if so I would be interested.
oops, (almost) all fandragons
@frisks

Yes, he is a free dragon :) Would you like him?
@frisks

Yes, he is a free dragon :) Would you like him?
@Zenikay

oh yes please!
@Zenikay

oh yes please!
@Zenikay

Nope! I was messing with him in scry and I want to gene him and keep him in my lair!

Thank you so much!!
@Zenikay

Nope! I was messing with him in scry and I want to gene him and keep him in my lair!

Thank you so much!!
@frisks

No problem, I'm glad you like him! Nice Undertale sig by the way
@frisks

No problem, I'm glad you like him! Nice Undertale sig by the way
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32