Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Catching Z's Hatchery (Discounts!!!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
@Zenikay

The CR has been set up. I'm giving you more that 1 treasure, just for fun/appreciation.
@Zenikay

The CR has been set up. I'm giving you more that 1 treasure, just for fun/appreciation.
sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png
@Vilte

Thanks so much! Tips are greatly appreciated, thank you!
@Vilte

Thanks so much! Tips are greatly appreciated, thank you!
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Vilte

Would you like to be added to the pinglist for new dragons, or a pinglist for sepecific genes, breeds, or genders? Just wondering :)
@Vilte

Would you like to be added to the pinglist for new dragons, or a pinglist for sepecific genes, breeds, or genders? Just wondering :)
@Zenikay

I sort of just found this thread at random, I wasn't looking fir anything specific. And I'm trying not to impulse buy dragons without a reason. So while I appreciate it, I don't want to be on a ping list. Thanks!
@Zenikay

I sort of just found this thread at random, I wasn't looking fir anything specific. And I'm trying not to impulse buy dragons without a reason. So while I appreciate it, I don't want to be on a ping list. Thanks!
@Vilte

Okay! I just wanted to ask :)
@Vilte

Okay! I just wanted to ask :)
@Zenikay Wow, I would've taken Fantasia if @Vilte weren't faster. But anyway. Why didn't you ping us when you've got new dragons?
@Zenikay Wow, I would've taken Fantasia if @Vilte weren't faster. But anyway. Why didn't you ping us when you've got new dragons?
A loyal user to my dear Light mom :3 (She, having a future hatchery!)
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngIdqsg7Q.pngstarwarsrafflebutton_by_ventus_fall-d9kkt3p.png
@Zenikay also you should make breeding cards. Just suggestions.
(Sorry if there are any typos cause I'm a little freaked out right now.)
@Zenikay also you should make breeding cards. Just suggestions.
(Sorry if there are any typos cause I'm a little freaked out right now.)
A loyal user to my dear Light mom :3 (She, having a future hatchery!)
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngIdqsg7Q.pngstarwarsrafflebutton_by_ventus_fall-d9kkt3p.png
@MasterDarklight

Sorry, I've just been really busy with a family issue so I guess I forgot, and I'm trying to get money so I can buy breeding cards since I don't know how to make them
@MasterDarklight

Sorry, I've just been really busy with a family issue so I guess I forgot, and I'm trying to get money so I can buy breeding cards since I don't know how to make them
@frisks @Crystalcave @MasterDarklight New dragon added to the freebies! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18167210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181673/18167210_350.png[/img] [/url]
@frisks @Crystalcave @MasterDarklight

New dragon added to the freebies!

18167210_350.png
@MasterDarklight

If you want Fantasia, I'd be glad to give her to you! I'm not heavily attached, and it seems like you were expecting to be pinged.
Or, if you'd like, you can take any dragons on page 4 of my lair except for the spiral. (They're exalt fodder and free)
@MasterDarklight

If you want Fantasia, I'd be glad to give her to you! I'm not heavily attached, and it seems like you were expecting to be pinged.
Or, if you'd like, you can take any dragons on page 4 of my lair except for the spiral. (They're exalt fodder and free)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32