Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Catching Z's Hatchery (Discounts!!!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Zenikay

It looks great!
@Zenikay

It looks great!
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@MidnightBlossom

Thanks! I'm still going to edit it more in the future, just when I find more time. I can add my Wishlist (a short version of it), and breeding cards, I added an affiliate section today, and you can be added :)
@MidnightBlossom

Thanks! I'm still going to edit it more in the future, just when I find more time. I can add my Wishlist (a short version of it), and breeding cards, I added an affiliate section today, and you can be added :)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@MidnightBlossom

My signature doesn't seem to be showing up, is it because it shows differently for computers?
@MidnightBlossom

My signature doesn't seem to be showing up, is it because it shows differently for computers?
@Zenikay

I can see it fine, it's probably just broken on your computer at the moment. It should fix itself soon! :D
@Zenikay

I can see it fine, it's probably just broken on your computer at the moment. It should fix itself soon! :D
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
Ah, ok. Your signatures also look funny, so you're probably right :P @MidnightBlossom
Ah, ok. Your signatures also look funny, so you're probably right :P @MidnightBlossom
@MasterDarklight

Does my hatchery seem better for now?
@MasterDarklight

Does my hatchery seem better for now?
@Zenikay Your signature is definitely better, since the link is attached to it. Now, you can add colors to your tet to make it look interesting.
@Zenikay Your signature is definitely better, since the link is attached to it. Now, you can add colors to your tet to make it look interesting.
A loyal user to my dear Light mom :3 (She, having a future hatchery!)
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngIdqsg7Q.pngstarwarsrafflebutton_by_ventus_fall-d9kkt3p.png
@MasterDarklight

Okey :3
@MasterDarklight

Okey :3
New dragons!

@frisks
@MasterDarklight
@CrystalCaves

(And right now you guys are on my general pinglist for when I get new dragons, but if you'd like to be pinged for certain breeds or genes just let me know!)
New dragons!

@frisks
@MasterDarklight
@CrystalCaves

(And right now you guys are on my general pinglist for when I get new dragons, but if you'd like to be pinged for certain breeds or genes just let me know!)
Bump :0
Bump :0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32