Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed]jashy's Chosen Dergs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Jashykins oops I hope I didn't make too much extra work for you!
Loki is so conniving! I want him to be good but then he just goes and proves me wrong so many times :P

I don't know why, but I feel this way about Ganon. I should not.
@Jashykins oops I hope I didn't make too much extra work for you!
Loki is so conniving! I want him to be good but then he just goes and proves me wrong so many times :P

I don't know why, but I feel this way about Ganon. I should not.
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

You aren't n.n

Loki...don't know what I'd do if he became good because he's awesome being evil. So it'd be like: you're not taking over the world or a kingdom? Is something wrong :(

Who is Ganon?
@Kururin

You aren't n.n

Loki...don't know what I'd do if he became good because he's awesome being evil. So it'd be like: you're not taking over the world or a kingdom? Is something wrong :(

Who is Ganon?
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Jashykins okay, good~
That and you'd be to suspicious of him, hehe.

Ganon is the antagonist in the Legend of Zelda series. In the series there is a triforce composed of wisdom, courage and power. If someone obtains all 3 pieces they can have whatever they desire. So of course Ganon is born with the power portion of the triforce and his goal is to obtain the other two and then whenever he does the world is always bleak and overrun with monsters. So there's really nothing good about him xD At least not the way the writers portray him 0:)
@Jashykins okay, good~
That and you'd be to suspicious of him, hehe.

Ganon is the antagonist in the Legend of Zelda series. In the series there is a triforce composed of wisdom, courage and power. If someone obtains all 3 pieces they can have whatever they desire. So of course Ganon is born with the power portion of the triforce and his goal is to obtain the other two and then whenever he does the world is always bleak and overrun with monsters. So there's really nothing good about him xD At least not the way the writers portray him 0:)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Ah.

How would you portray the character?
@Kururin

Ah.

How would you portray the character?
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Jashykins I'm not 100% sure, I've thought about it many times but never actually moved forward with it. Maybe it's time for another breeding project and a Ganon dragon :P
@Jashykins I'm not 100% sure, I've thought about it many times but never actually moved forward with it. Maybe it's time for another breeding project and a Ganon dragon :P
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Should get to finishing Vergere's bio today. I'm juggling three writing commissions at once at the moment hence it's not already done.

It's always time for another breeding project O.O

I'm holding myself back from going out and trying to find two more fandragonsXD
@Kururin

Should get to finishing Vergere's bio today. I'm juggling three writing commissions at once at the moment hence it's not already done.

It's always time for another breeding project O.O

I'm holding myself back from going out and trying to find two more fandragonsXD
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Jashykins Okay, no worries you can take your time on it :)
Hehe I just finished one today, so it seems so. I have too many geneing projects right now ;-;
It's a constant struggle :P Want more dragons, not enough treasure/space
@Jashykins Okay, no worries you can take your time on it :)
Hehe I just finished one today, so it seems so. I have too many geneing projects right now ;-;
It's a constant struggle :P Want more dragons, not enough treasure/space
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Thanks for understanding n.n

Current gene projects (until others appear) is to make Seitou (current avatar) a Wildclaw with the Peregrine Gene. Haven't really decided on his other genesXD

Also going to get MaryGraham the Gembound gene.

Then will focus on getting another dragon a good outfit n.n
@Kururin

Thanks for understanding n.n

Current gene projects (until others appear) is to make Seitou (current avatar) a Wildclaw with the Peregrine Gene. Haven't really decided on his other genesXD

Also going to get MaryGraham the Gembound gene.

Then will focus on getting another dragon a good outfit n.n
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Shinari

Hatched Ellimist and Crayak's one egg nest earlier than I meant to (I am trying to get them to breed an offspring with certain colorsXD) and it didn't turn out to be what I needed so...if you want the dragon feel free to buy n.n

If you want a renaming scroll just ask n.n
@Shinari

Hatched Ellimist and Crayak's one egg nest earlier than I meant to (I am trying to get them to breed an offspring with certain colorsXD) and it didn't turn out to be what I needed so...if you want the dragon feel free to buy n.n

If you want a renaming scroll just ask n.n
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Shinari

Sorry, just realized I pinged you for the wrong pairingXD

*bangs head on desk*
@Shinari

Sorry, just realized I pinged you for the wrong pairingXD

*bangs head on desk*
b1FnW9e.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7