Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed]jashy's Chosen Dergs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Jashykins
XD
@Jashykins
XD
@Shinari

Alfangor and Loren have produced two children.

Did have you marked down for Ellimist/Crayak and had another one put for Alfangor and Loren.

And had both of you on two different documents (one on tumblr and the other as a word document).

So...you and @Sevenink can fight for one of the hatchlings as I also promised one for free to a friend who just joined: @DarkElfangor

Let the games begin O.O
@Shinari

Alfangor and Loren have produced two children.

Did have you marked down for Ellimist/Crayak and had another one put for Alfangor and Loren.

And had both of you on two different documents (one on tumblr and the other as a word document).

So...you and @Sevenink can fight for one of the hatchlings as I also promised one for free to a friend who just joined: @DarkElfangor

Let the games begin O.O
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Jashykins

I'll pass, thanks though!
@Jashykins

I'll pass, thanks though!
G0T86zl.jpg
Thanks to ChaosSama
@Sevenink

You're welcome n.n

Do you still want to be on this ping list n.n
@Sevenink

You're welcome n.n

Do you still want to be on this ping list n.n
b1FnW9e.jpg
Yay for dragons! <3
Yay for dragons! <3
@jashykins Hia, I'm interested in Yun, I love his colors and I saw you offering him on a few different threads before I found yours so I was wondering what you'd sell him to me for? I can pay 15k but I'm kinda low on treasure so I was wondering about the Shadow flight discount
@jashykins Hia, I'm interested in Yun, I love his colors and I saw you offering him on a few different threads before I found yours so I was wondering what you'd sell him to me for? I can pay 15k but I'm kinda low on treasure so I was wondering about the Shadow flight discount
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@Dreamweave

Now I feel like I has real power since one of my dergs called out to you O.O

Shadow Flight discount means you can pay just 10k treasure for him n.n

And since you're from Shadow, getting the trivia discount would mean you'd only have to pay 8k treasure n.n
@Dreamweave

Now I feel like I has real power since one of my dergs called out to you O.O

Shadow Flight discount means you can pay just 10k treasure for him n.n

And since you're from Shadow, getting the trivia discount would mean you'd only have to pay 8k treasure n.n
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins
Lol, indeed X)

And, nice, so if I answer the question right I get the trivia discount, 10kt still if not ?
@jashykins
Lol, indeed X)

And, nice, so if I answer the question right I get the trivia discount, 10kt still if not ?
@Dreamweave

I have too much power now!

Yep n.n

Okay, question:

American Horror Story: Hotel focuses on the Hotel Cortez. What real life hotel was the main inspiration for the Hotel Cortez?
@Dreamweave

I have too much power now!

Yep n.n

Okay, question:

American Horror Story: Hotel focuses on the Hotel Cortez. What real life hotel was the main inspiration for the Hotel Cortez?
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins
You must not let this newfound power go to your head though! Use it wisely~~ lol
Answer perhaps:
Cecil Hotel?
@jashykins
You must not let this newfound power go to your head though! Use it wisely~~ lol
Answer perhaps:
Cecil Hotel?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7