Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Buy My Gen Ones! Gened and more~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@pretzuls
thank you ^.^
send me a CR !

@serra
sorry but i forgot to say it's first come first serve >_<
@pretzuls
thank you ^.^
send me a CR !

@serra
sorry but i forgot to say it's first come first serve >_<
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@Simply

He has apparel so I can't send CR. >_<
@Simply

He has apparel so I can't send CR. >_<
tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
@Simply sent thank you. :D
@Simply sent thank you. :D
tumblr_n7yi5l1Jne1scuu34o2_r1_500_zps5d032b2c.png
@Simply

That's fine, saved me the trouble of hemming and hawing I suppose! I've got an auction I'm participating in ending tomorrow so I'm hesitant to spread my funds too thin, haha. I might be back to see who is still available though!
@Simply

That's fine, saved me the trouble of hemming and hawing I suppose! I've got an auction I'm participating in ending tomorrow so I'm hesitant to spread my funds too thin, haha. I might be back to see who is still available though!
Yr0dYV1.png
@Simply - Sorry if this has already been asked, but how much do you think you'd want for this lovely lady? o: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9712218] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97123/9712218_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Simply - Sorry if this has already been asked, but how much do you think you'd want for this lovely lady? o:

9712218_350.png

@Simply
Goodluck selling the Noct girl princess.
She is like. So perfect. She doesn't even need a mate. ; ^; /Sob
I'll never be able to afford her.
@Simply
Goodluck selling the Noct girl princess.
She is like. So perfect. She doesn't even need a mate. ; ^; /Sob
I'll never be able to afford her.
n1phc2l.png
@simply ooh yes what's the price on smoothie (gold/gold/pink noc) and zander ? (sunshine/ivory/sunshine) coatl? 190kt is what i can offer atm but my main goal is getting zander, smoothie's pretty and all but zander has what I love
@simply ooh yes what's the price on smoothie (gold/gold/pink noc) and zander ? (sunshine/ivory/sunshine) coatl? 190kt is what i can offer atm but my main goal is getting zander, smoothie's pretty and all but zander has what I love
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@pretzuls
he's been stripped!

@serra
goodluck on that auction! :) yes def come back to see who's around!

@Pandaramic
hello :) a couple people PM'd me about her too. I'd like the cost of her genes back, that's about it ! can be negotiated

@Stockings
thank youu ^_^ Yes that's what I thought too! her gijinka is her being a snobby little princess haha
@pretzuls
he's been stripped!

@serra
goodluck on that auction! :) yes def come back to see who's around!

@Pandaramic
hello :) a couple people PM'd me about her too. I'd like the cost of her genes back, that's about it ! can be negotiated

@Stockings
thank youu ^_^ Yes that's what I thought too! her gijinka is her being a snobby little princess haha
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@Simply - Are you willing to hold her until tomorrow? I can pm if it's easier for you haha.
@Simply - Are you willing to hold her until tomorrow? I can pm if it's easier for you haha.
@Astriferious
I'll probably take 600k for Zander .
For Smoothie I'm looking for 2k gems (or less)
@Astriferious
I'll probably take 600k for Zander .
For Smoothie I'm looking for 2k gems (or less)
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11