Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Buy My Gen Ones! Gened and more~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@simply

hi! what prices are you looking for for the coatls bc im SUPER interested yet also broke bc i just bought an XYY and several gene scrolls lol

on that note, how do you feel about payment plans?
@simply

hi! what prices are you looking for for the coatls bc im SUPER interested yet also broke bc i just bought an XYY and several gene scrolls lol

on that note, how do you feel about payment plans?
Hey girrrrl How much for this, individual prices. If there's a dragon you're interested in my lair (no familiar) lmk too! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8258866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82589/8258866_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hey girrrrl

How much for this, individual prices. If there's a dragon you're interested in my lair (no familiar) lmk too!

8258866_350.png

tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
@Condemned
I was hoping for a little under the price of a pearlcatcher scroll for the pc boy :o is 200k okay? he was on AH the other day and didn't get sold for 300k ;c

@Porcelain
cocoa isn't for sale XD
what price did you have in mind for Carty? i feel like my range is too high lol

@Drakel
does 150k sound fair ?

@Faileas
ahh i remember! does 2k gems sound fair? I really like that accent and it's not around anymore :( Do you happen to have any dessert related accent ? maybe we could trade accents or something :)
@Condemned
I was hoping for a little under the price of a pearlcatcher scroll for the pc boy :o is 200k okay? he was on AH the other day and didn't get sold for 300k ;c

@Porcelain
cocoa isn't for sale XD
what price did you have in mind for Carty? i feel like my range is too high lol

@Drakel
does 150k sound fair ?

@Faileas
ahh i remember! does 2k gems sound fair? I really like that accent and it's not around anymore :( Do you happen to have any dessert related accent ? maybe we could trade accents or something :)
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@Simply [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12973720] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129738/12973720_350.png[/img] [/url] ;_; how much are you looking for this girl?
@Simply

12973720_350.png

;_; how much are you looking for this girl?
189.png196.png247.png
Beige is beautiful!
@Simply

I love Ferrero! I'm so bad at prices and I'm always worried I'll lowball so idk what to offer :< What sort of price range are you looking at for him?
@Simply

I love Ferrero! I'm so bad at prices and I'm always worried I'll lowball so idk what to offer :< What sort of price range are you looking at for him?
Yr0dYV1.png
@Simply

150k sounds great!
@Simply

150k sounds great!
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
@vriskittles
QQ I know, you liked a lot from my lair haha. For coatls, ignoring their gem genes I'll take the cost of a coatl scroll, so 2k gems! Some coatls might be a little pricier than others, but that's about the range I'm going for . 2k gems -3k gems

@pretzuls
heyyyyyy~
I actually bought that dragon from donuts a couple months back! I don't remember what I spent on it T^T toss me an offer! I couldn't find him a girlfriend for so long

@Astarael
I dont' wanna scare you off but that is a "million dollar"dragon. XD My friend was in a bidding war with someone recently and got her. Then he got bored and tossed it to me.

@vriskittles
QQ I know, you liked a lot from my lair haha. For coatls, ignoring their gem genes I'll take the cost of a coatl scroll, so 2k gems! Some coatls might be a little pricier than others, but that's about the range I'm going for . 2k gems -3k gems

@pretzuls
heyyyyyy~
I actually bought that dragon from donuts a couple months back! I don't remember what I spent on it T^T toss me an offer! I couldn't find him a girlfriend for so long

@Astarael
I dont' wanna scare you off but that is a "million dollar"dragon. XD My friend was in a bidding war with someone recently and got her. Then he got bored and tossed it to me.

SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@Simply

Ah dang I'll have to pass on the little lady because I have a tiny maize baby begging me to buy him some glim

Good luck selling! They're all very pretty!
@Simply

Ah dang I'll have to pass on the little lady because I have a tiny maize baby begging me to buy him some glim

Good luck selling! They're all very pretty!
MiYFQWd.gif
@Simply

How is 335g? Thats ~200k at a 1:600 ratio
@Simply

How is 335g? Thats ~200k at a 1:600 ratio
Henlo :D
@Simply

Ah, pass then. :) Pretty but I was looking to replace my girlfriend one-off clone, but the off-brand dragon will have to suit her. Lovely collection though! Can I get a ping if you post your hatchlings during the mass hatch?
@Simply

Ah, pass then. :) Pretty but I was looking to replace my girlfriend one-off clone, but the off-brand dragon will have to suit her. Lovely collection though! Can I get a ping if you post your hatchlings during the mass hatch?
189.png196.png247.png
Beige is beautiful!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11