Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Wind Subspecies] Zephyr Dancer Sales
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128
@Dragoness

Oh whoops, living so far away from where you are is probably gonna plague me forever for this thread. It all happened many hours ago, but I got up early yet never had a chance, looking at the FR clock :c
Oh well, maybe another time...
@Dragoness

Oh whoops, living so far away from where you are is probably gonna plague me forever for this thread. It all happened many hours ago, but I got up early yet never had a chance, looking at the FR clock :c
Oh well, maybe another time...
@Dragoness

Oh no did I miss out on these ones are they all gone?
Blast this time difference it's such a pain :-(
@Dragoness

Oh no did I miss out on these ones are they all gone?
Blast this time difference it's such a pain :-(
@Dragoness

Sadly I missed these by the time I got online they were gone :-(

Oh well maybe next time. Will you please keep me on the ping list.

Thank you.
@Dragoness

Sadly I missed these by the time I got online they were gone :-(

Oh well maybe next time. Will you please keep me on the ping list.

Thank you.
XyCXLVq.png
@Aranelle yeah I study latin and just couldn't not choose that name!
@Aranelle yeah I study latin and just couldn't not choose that name!
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
@woodstock02
Yay for fellow Latin Language Learners! ^_^ I took two years of Latin in uni. I actually really miss studying it, but the only higher level class that was offered when I went to take my next level was....awful. Sadly. I liked the prof okay, I had him for another Classics course. I just didn't care for the way he'd set up the course. And it was Caesar....I'm not a fan of Caesar's writing style. *shrug*

@Dragoness
She's elected to adopt the name Simone! (somewhat after Simone de Beauvoir) I'll let you know once her bio is complete and uploaded if you're interested. (:
@woodstock02
Yay for fellow Latin Language Learners! ^_^ I took two years of Latin in uni. I actually really miss studying it, but the only higher level class that was offered when I went to take my next level was....awful. Sadly. I liked the prof okay, I had him for another Classics course. I just didn't care for the way he'd set up the course. And it was Caesar....I'm not a fan of Caesar's writing style. *shrug*

@Dragoness
She's elected to adopt the name Simone! (somewhat after Simone de Beauvoir) I'll let you know once her bio is complete and uploaded if you're interested. (:
sBjXpfJ.png
@Aranelle
Awesome! That is a beautiful name too! I will update it in the registry and get on making the badges soon! I wanted to wait until half of the hatchlings or so were named before I get started, but if they get to be 5 days old and are still unnamed I'll get the badges set for those who are named ^^

And I'd love to see her Bio when it's done! <3
@Aranelle
Awesome! That is a beautiful name too! I will update it in the registry and get on making the badges soon! I wanted to wait until half of the hatchlings or so were named before I get started, but if they get to be 5 days old and are still unnamed I'll get the badges set for those who are named ^^

And I'd love to see her Bio when it's done! <3
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness - As a former windie, this subspecies of dragon appeals to me and one of them shall be great to be a friend for my progen leader. May I be added to your pinglist to buy one of these awesome dragons?
@Dragoness - As a former windie, this subspecies of dragon appeals to me and one of them shall be great to be a friend for my progen leader. May I be added to your pinglist to buy one of these awesome dragons?
@Korival
I am so happy to hear that you'd like to have one of these to accompany your Progen! I added ya to the list! Zephyrs can be rather high energy, it seems. So it'll be a wonderful reminder of your Clan's time in the Wind Flight!
@Korival
I am so happy to hear that you'd like to have one of these to accompany your Progen! I added ya to the list! Zephyrs can be rather high energy, it seems. So it'll be a wonderful reminder of your Clan's time in the Wind Flight!
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness - Woohoo, I eagerly await the day that I can bring one of them out to my Lair to brighten and freshen up the caves. <3
@Dragoness - Woohoo, I eagerly await the day that I can bring one of them out to my Lair to brighten and freshen up the caves. <3
@Dragoness hello! I'd like to be added to the ping list for sales please :) thank you!
@Dragoness hello! I'd like to be added to the ping list for sales please :) thank you!
tumblr_nypuavqh4z1tdfiqoo3_100.png 11efmKl.pngJuaytuP.pngmjtJ868.png
hWPjBUy.pngdT9HQge.pngXAx6hs9.png
Clan Cloud Brush
CB/Cuddles/Bunny; 20s, F, SEA
LuYynDz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128