Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Wind Subspecies] Zephyr Dancer Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128
@Riserae
Sure!! I'd be honored if you got one of my Zephyrs in your Clan! (nevermind if their feathers get a touch staticy in the Lightning Realm! xD)
@Riserae
Sure!! I'd be honored if you got one of my Zephyrs in your Clan! (nevermind if their feathers get a touch staticy in the Lightning Realm! xD)
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness

could I please be added to the ping list :-D
@Dragoness

could I please be added to the ping list :-D
@Dragoness I would love to be added to the ping list!
@Dragoness I would love to be added to the ping list!
9XOxNGE.jpg Always up for some Mammertee Plushies :D
@Dragoness

Could I be added to the pinglist? Such beautiful dragons!
@Dragoness

Could I be added to the pinglist? Such beautiful dragons!
@Dragoness

May I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
@Dragoness

May I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
@Frostycloud
@vampy
@Seregios
@RoseWoodLilly

I added you guys all to the ping list! This is the only place I post my Zephyr Dancer hatchlings, and since other breeders post here too and use the ping list I figure this way there's a much greater chance of getting a Zephyr into your Clans! ^^

I do have a nest that'll be bred tomorrow, Zephyr Dancer #0000001 (Kagura) will be breeding with a Legacy Wildclaw ^^ so hopefully they'll be fruitful! Unlike my last nest xD

Thanks so much for the interest ;;! <3
@Frostycloud
@vampy
@Seregios
@RoseWoodLilly

I added you guys all to the ping list! This is the only place I post my Zephyr Dancer hatchlings, and since other breeders post here too and use the ping list I figure this way there's a much greater chance of getting a Zephyr into your Clans! ^^

I do have a nest that'll be bred tomorrow, Zephyr Dancer #0000001 (Kagura) will be breeding with a Legacy Wildclaw ^^ so hopefully they'll be fruitful! Unlike my last nest xD

Thanks so much for the interest ;;! <3
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness
Just wanted to double check, I don't see myself on the ping list, can you make sure I'm on there please? Thanks! <3
@Dragoness
Just wanted to double check, I don't see myself on the ping list, can you make sure I'm on there please? Thanks! <3
@Riserae
Whoops! I'll get you up there now! Sorry about that xD
@Riserae
Whoops! I'll get you up there now! Sorry about that xD
1kz7OWt.png
EDIT/UPDATE: All gone! I removed the pings but kept the post so you wouldn't get redirected someone weird! I just didn't want people to think they were still around and get their hopes up ;_; [b]Congratulations to Riserae, Obsydian, woodstock02, Aranelle, and Curio[/b]! I hope these dragons flourish in your care, thank you deeply for taking them in! Kagura, the first Registered Zephyr Dancer and Ceramis, a Legacy Zephyr bred this morning, a 4 egg nest! Wonderful! So I decided to buy a boon because... why not? It was only then that I realized, when I stared at 5 little Zephyr hatchlings that they had actually birthed a [b]5 egg nest[/b]!! What an amazing achievement for a Maiden dragoness, let alone a Zephyr Dancer! Two of the 5 hatchlings have found homes within the Lightning Flight. One with my Fiance, and another with a close Flight Rising friend of mine, but the remaining are available in the AH! Click their pictures below to buy directly from their page. 1 Male, and 2 Females (the clutch itself was 1 Male, 4 Females, keeping the species predominantly female!) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14100542] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141006/14100542_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Glittering Windchimes Zephyr Dancer[/b] Maize Tiger - Swamp Facet - Spring Okapi Male [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14100543] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141006/14100543_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Zephyr Steppes Standard Zephyr Dancer[/b] Maize Tiger - Swamp Iridescent - Spring Okapi Female [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14100544] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141006/14100544_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Zephyr Steppes Standard Zephyr Dancer[/b] Maize Tiger - Avocado Iridescent - Spring Okapi Female [/center] As always~ Let me know if you wish to be removed from the ping list, and if you decide to purchase one of these dragons please ping me on the Official thread, or here, when you're ready to register your dragon. Usually they're ready for registration as soon as they have a name. They're all pre-approved and on the registry list already as "Unnamed" So when you find that perfect name, please let me know! Thanks! ^^
EDIT/UPDATE: All gone! I removed the pings but kept the post so you wouldn't get redirected someone weird! I just didn't want people to think they were still around and get their hopes up ;_; Congratulations to Riserae, Obsydian, woodstock02, Aranelle, and Curio! I hope these dragons flourish in your care, thank you deeply for taking them in!

Kagura, the first Registered Zephyr Dancer and Ceramis, a Legacy Zephyr bred this morning, a 4 egg nest! Wonderful! So I decided to buy a boon because... why not? It was only then that I realized, when I stared at 5 little Zephyr hatchlings that they had actually birthed a 5 egg nest!! What an amazing achievement for a Maiden dragoness, let alone a Zephyr Dancer!

Two of the 5 hatchlings have found homes within the Lightning Flight. One with my Fiance, and another with a close Flight Rising friend of mine, but the remaining are available in the AH!

Click their pictures below to buy directly from their page. 1 Male, and 2 Females (the clutch itself was 1 Male, 4 Females, keeping the species predominantly female!)

14100542_350.png

Glittering Windchimes Zephyr Dancer
Maize Tiger - Swamp Facet - Spring Okapi
Male

14100543_350.png

Zephyr Steppes Standard Zephyr Dancer
Maize Tiger - Swamp Iridescent - Spring Okapi
Female

14100544_350.png

Zephyr Steppes Standard Zephyr Dancer
Maize Tiger - Avocado Iridescent - Spring Okapi
Female

As always~ Let me know if you wish to be removed from the ping list, and if you decide to purchase one of these dragons please ping me on the Official thread, or here, when you're ready to register your dragon. Usually they're ready for registration as soon as they have a name. They're all pre-approved and on the registry list already as "Unnamed" So when you find that perfect name, please let me know!

Thanks! ^^
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness

/sigh

I have such a weakness for this subspecies. I'll ping you as soon as I come up with a name! :)
@Dragoness

/sigh

I have such a weakness for this subspecies. I'll ping you as soon as I come up with a name! :)
LnVwSgI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128