Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Wind Subspecies] Zephyr Dancer Sales
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 127 128
@Dragoness could I be on the pinglist? :)
@Dragoness could I be on the pinglist? :)
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
@Dragoness
can I be added to pinglist?
@Dragoness
can I be added to pinglist?
Pellumis_Gifting_Tree.png
come, bare your dreams to the wishtide...
@ophia
@Nihilist
I've got ya both added! I did just breed two of my Zephyrs (a two egg nest, drat!) and there are others who're getting ready to nest too! So hopefully there'll be some new Zephyrs soon!
@ophia
@Nihilist
I've got ya both added! I did just breed two of my Zephyrs (a two egg nest, drat!) and there are others who're getting ready to nest too! So hopefully there'll be some new Zephyrs soon!
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness Hello there! I would love to be added to the pinglist, I love the idea of subspecies! :3
@Dragoness Hello there! I would love to be added to the pinglist, I love the idea of subspecies! :3
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
@Vixeon
Absolutely! ^^ Adding ya now!
@Vixeon
Absolutely! ^^ Adding ya now!
1kz7OWt.png
@Geliril @TwilitRaven @Koji @corvidus @Alterial @0ops @TheWolfspeaker @Seamus @theflamebreath @Aranelle @woodstock02 @aussievinegar @alenkoblr @Ruffian @cookiepandah @Curio @SafiraThePanther @aEtherillusion @Frostycloud @vampy @Seregios @RoseWoodLilly @Riserae @Korival @0rangedragon @cuddlebunny @krissybuttbutt @D4RKL1GHTDR4GON @Geomancy @Dragimal @ophia @Nihilist @Vixeon [b]Edit: All gone! But keeping the post so you guys didn't get ghost-pinged ^^[/b] Hanyo and Ceriden had a two egg nest this time (Hanyo isn't being very co-operative!) and they've hatched! One male and one female, little mirrors of their parents! On the AH now, first come first served! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14607201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146073/14607201_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Official Zephyr Dancer Zephyr Steppes Standard [b]40,000 TR[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14607202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146073/14607202_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Official Zephyr Dancer Zephyr Steppes Standard [b]35,000 TR[/b][/center] When you name them, don't forget to ping me to let me know so I can get them registered for you! :) And as always, if you want to be removed from the ping list just let me know ^^
@Geliril @TwilitRaven @Koji @corvidus @Alterial @0ops @TheWolfspeaker @Seamus @theflamebreath @Aranelle @woodstock02 @aussievinegar @alenkoblr @Ruffian @cookiepandah @Curio @SafiraThePanther @aEtherillusion @Frostycloud @vampy @Seregios @RoseWoodLilly @Riserae @Korival @0rangedragon @cuddlebunny @krissybuttbutt @D4RKL1GHTDR4GON @Geomancy @Dragimal @ophia @Nihilist @Vixeon

Edit: All gone! But keeping the post so you guys didn't get ghost-pinged ^^

Hanyo and Ceriden had a two egg nest this time (Hanyo isn't being very co-operative!) and they've hatched! One male and one female, little mirrors of their parents!

On the AH now, first come first served!

14607201_350.png

Female Official Zephyr Dancer
Zephyr Steppes Standard
40,000 TR

14607202_350.png

Male Official Zephyr Dancer
Zephyr Steppes Standard
35,000 TR

When you name them, don't forget to ping me to let me know so I can get them registered for you! :)

And as always, if you want to be removed from the ping list just let me know ^^
1kz7OWt.png
@Frostycloud
Crossroads sent!

Edit: Uh oh, Where'd the post go? Did you still want him or did you want me to put him back on the AH? ^^
@Frostycloud
Crossroads sent!

Edit: Uh oh, Where'd the post go? Did you still want him or did you want me to put him back on the AH? ^^
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness ahh the second one seems to not be on the AH? ;u;
@Dragoness ahh the second one seems to not be on the AH? ;u;
YAY!! I'm super excited I was able to get the female. I have some name ideas and will let you know as soon as I decide for sure.

THANKS!!
YAY!! I'm super excited I was able to get the female. I have some name ideas and will let you know as soon as I decide for sure.

THANKS!!
5ZlCPH.png
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is a zero.
50IPcx.gif
My Familiar Trading Thread!
s2WAwm3.png
@Seamus
A user said they were interested in him but then their post disappeared! So they might not be interested anymore ^^; If that's the case, would you be interested in him? ^^
@Seamus
A user said they were interested in him but then their post disappeared! So they might not be interested anymore ^^; If that's the case, would you be interested in him? ^^
1kz7OWt.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 127 128