Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Wind Subspecies] Zephyr Dancer Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128
@Dragoness

Could I buy the Maize Tiger /Avocado Iridescent/Spring Okapi Female and register her with the name Oblige? It's the last name of a character from a game who represents the element of Wind ^^
@Dragoness

Could I buy the Maize Tiger /Avocado Iridescent/Spring Okapi Female and register her with the name Oblige? It's the last name of a character from a game who represents the element of Wind ^^
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
@Curio
Awesoooooome ;;! You got the little boy too! The eldest of his clutch! The big brother with throngs of little sisters. The poor dear. I am sure he's already happy to be away from them as they were clipping bows to his tail this morning :C
@Curio
Awesoooooome ;;! You got the little boy too! The eldest of his clutch! The big brother with throngs of little sisters. The poor dear. I am sure he's already happy to be away from them as they were clipping bows to his tail this morning :C
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness I snagged the bottom female! I will not admit to to disaggregate with the fact that I thought this post was from an hour ago and that I had to act fast, to get the dragon either way she is beautiful and has a great home thanks for the ping! Can I still remain on the ping list?
@Dragoness I snagged the bottom female! I will not admit to to disaggregate with the fact that I thought this post was from an hour ago and that I had to act fast, to get the dragon either way she is beautiful and has a great home thanks for the ping! Can I still remain on the ping list?
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
@Seregios
It looks like the only female still available is the one with the Swamp secondary, someone snapped up the Avocado one already! I LOVE the name though!
@Seregios
It looks like the only female still available is the one with the Swamp secondary, someone snapped up the Avocado one already! I LOVE the name though!
1kz7OWt.png
@woodstock02
Absolutely! She was very gregarious, that one. Keep a close eye on her, because before she left our Clan she was already trying to fly off of our grand Windchime in the main hall. Who knows how she even got up there in the first place! These hatchlings have such explosive energy!

Just boop me when ya name her and I'll get her card made up!
@woodstock02
Absolutely! She was very gregarious, that one. Keep a close eye on her, because before she left our Clan she was already trying to fly off of our grand Windchime in the main hall. Who knows how she even got up there in the first place! These hatchlings have such explosive energy!

Just boop me when ya name her and I'll get her card made up!
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness
I snapped up the last female. But Since @Seregios asked about one of this group first, I'd be willing to send her there and wait for the next clutch if they like? If not, I'll let you know once I've found her name! Thanks for the ping. (:
@Dragoness
I snapped up the last female. But Since @Seregios asked about one of this group first, I'd be willing to send her there and wait for the next clutch if they like? If not, I'll let you know once I've found her name! Thanks for the ping. (:
sBjXpfJ.png
@Dragoness

Oh golly me, I'm looking at dragons that I can't even afford right now; nor do I even have the space prepared. I'll be around for the next nest!

I hope the rest go to good homes~
@Dragoness

Oh golly me, I'm looking at dragons that I can't even afford right now; nor do I even have the space prepared. I'll be around for the next nest!

I hope the rest go to good homes~
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
@Aranelle
It looks like they're going to wait for the next clutch to see if they're able to squeeze a Zephyr into their Clan! (I too have a hard time keeping Lair Spaces open xD!) Enjoy her! Please let me know when you name her!

@Seregios
No problem! By time my next clutch breeds, I will try to remember to boop you before I set them for public sale to see if there's something we can arrange to get one into your Clan!
@Aranelle
It looks like they're going to wait for the next clutch to see if they're able to squeeze a Zephyr into their Clan! (I too have a hard time keeping Lair Spaces open xD!) Enjoy her! Please let me know when you name her!

@Seregios
No problem! By time my next clutch breeds, I will try to remember to boop you before I set them for public sale to see if there's something we can arrange to get one into your Clan!
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness I'm going to name her Aeris which means air in latin! She is definitely being watched by my clan members! Your description definitely fits for her personality! Thanks so much!
@Dragoness I'm going to name her Aeris which means air in latin! She is definitely being watched by my clan members! Your description definitely fits for her personality! Thanks so much!
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
@Dragoness
Alrighty! Sounds good (: I'm building her bio now! I'll let you know when I finish it and name her. (Hopefully in the next day or so around work. ^_^)

@woodstock02
I love her name! That's probably the Latin/language geek in me though. xD
@Dragoness
Alrighty! Sounds good (: I'm building her bio now! I'll let you know when I finish it and name her. (Hopefully in the next day or so around work. ^_^)

@woodstock02
I love her name! That's probably the Latin/language geek in me though. xD
sBjXpfJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128