Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Northern Lights Hatchery~ New babies!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@PoetryInMotion

Thank you!
@PoetryInMotion

Thank you!
@6jellybean70

No problem! :)
@6jellybean70

No problem! :)
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion

I...I think I might have to send you a CR for Tempest... Is 250kT the lowest you'd go? I found a mate I'd pair her with and that would wipe out all of my treasure. xP
@PoetryInMotion

I...I think I might have to send you a CR for Tempest... Is 250kT the lowest you'd go? I found a mate I'd pair her with and that would wipe out all of my treasure. xP
iXk2hDJ.png
@SnakeLady
Hey! Long-time no see haha :)
I'd be willing to lower her price a little, what did you have in mind?
@SnakeLady
Hey! Long-time no see haha :)
I'd be willing to lower her price a little, what did you have in mind?
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion
I saw you had a banner and I love to check to see what other people have in case I absolutely want something. xD
Would 225kT be too low?
@PoetryInMotion
I saw you had a banner and I love to check to see what other people have in case I absolutely want something. xD
Would 225kT be too low?
iXk2hDJ.png
@SnakeLady
Same here! Sometimes you find babies you just can't leave without asking about :)
225k is perfectly fine :) Just send the crossroads whenever you'd like ^-^ I think her AH auction expired already, but I'll go make sure right now :)

EDIT: It already expired so you're home free! ^-^
@SnakeLady
Same here! Sometimes you find babies you just can't leave without asking about :)
225k is perfectly fine :) Just send the crossroads whenever you'd like ^-^ I think her AH auction expired already, but I'll go make sure right now :)

EDIT: It already expired so you're home free! ^-^
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion
Yay! I found a lovely imp I needed her for. lol
@PoetryInMotion
Yay! I found a lovely imp I needed her for. lol
iXk2hDJ.png
@SnakeLady
You'll have to show me :) I love to see how my babies prosper in their new homes. Just out of curiosity, do you know what a hatchling letter is? I've seen mentions of them on people's profiles and such, but I'm kind of clueless.
@SnakeLady
You'll have to show me :) I love to see how my babies prosper in their new homes. Just out of curiosity, do you know what a hatchling letter is? I've seen mentions of them on people's profiles and such, but I'm kind of clueless.
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion I have no idea... I've seen them here and there, but I don't know the back story behind it. lol [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10307779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103078/10307779_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Her future man! Gonna get him Facet and Spines for sure, maybe Crystal. Haven't decided on how thin I want my wallet to be yet. ;)
@PoetryInMotion
I have no idea... I've seen them here and there, but I don't know the back story behind it. lol

Her future man! Gonna get him Facet and Spines for sure, maybe Crystal. Haven't decided on how thin I want my wallet to be yet. ;)
iXk2hDJ.png
@SnakeLady
Oh he's handsome! They will have really nice hatchlings ^-^
Worst case scenario if you don't get him Crystal, she is so the babies would have a 50/50 shot :)
@SnakeLady
Oh he's handsome! They will have really nice hatchlings ^-^
Worst case scenario if you don't get him Crystal, she is so the babies would have a 50/50 shot :)
W5idAr0.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60