Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Northern Lights Hatchery~ New babies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@bRando1229

Yea I know exactly what you mean! I recently got the bright idea to start this hatchery and I try to avoid the AH cause there are so many pretty ones!
@bRando1229

Yea I know exactly what you mean! I recently got the bright idea to start this hatchery and I try to avoid the AH cause there are so many pretty ones!
W5idAr0.png
@poetryinmotion

Yea, I was thinking of starting a hatchery, because I have so many beautiful mated pairs, but Im not entirely sure how to go about it, honestly haha. If you look through my lair, you can guess which ones would be the best for my hatcheries lol

I too stay away from the AH, but then I got a bit spend-crazy on the forums, and ended up with 4-5 new dergs for future breeding purposes lol
@poetryinmotion

Yea, I was thinking of starting a hatchery, because I have so many beautiful mated pairs, but Im not entirely sure how to go about it, honestly haha. If you look through my lair, you can guess which ones would be the best for my hatcheries lol

I too stay away from the AH, but then I got a bit spend-crazy on the forums, and ended up with 4-5 new dergs for future breeding purposes lol
02yB0I2.png
@bRando1229

I can't access it right now since I'm on my phone but when I get back to my laptop I can pm you a couple links that have been a HUGE help for me when I was getting mine set up. It's still not complete cause I have 5 breeding cards and a signature being made and soon after that I'll have graphics for headers instead of plain text. If you look at the 1st post in this thread I have a link for Serpede who has made all my graphics. You should also look up fantasybookworm's hatchery. Serpede did their graphics too and they are AWESOME.
@bRando1229

I can't access it right now since I'm on my phone but when I get back to my laptop I can pm you a couple links that have been a HUGE help for me when I was getting mine set up. It's still not complete cause I have 5 breeding cards and a signature being made and soon after that I'll have graphics for headers instead of plain text. If you look at the 1st post in this thread I have a link for Serpede who has made all my graphics. You should also look up fantasybookworm's hatchery. Serpede did their graphics too and they are AWESOME.
W5idAr0.png
@poetryinmotion

How much would that kind of thing cost me?
@poetryinmotion

How much would that kind of thing cost me?
02yB0I2.png
@bRando1229
It depends on how much you want done. He charges 10-20k pre breeding card depending on the difficulty but also gives discounted rates for a larger order. Banners and signatures are cheaper, too. He's pretty fair with prices and does an excellent job. He'll also keep tweaking it til you're satisfied with it :) Like I said, if you go to the bottom of the first post in this thread, there's a link for Starry Night graphics that'll tell you all you need to know and if you've got questions he will happily answer them for you :)
@bRando1229
It depends on how much you want done. He charges 10-20k pre breeding card depending on the difficulty but also gives discounted rates for a larger order. Banners and signatures are cheaper, too. He's pretty fair with prices and does an excellent job. He'll also keep tweaking it til you're satisfied with it :) Like I said, if you go to the bottom of the first post in this thread, there's a link for Starry Night graphics that'll tell you all you need to know and if you've got questions he will happily answer them for you :)
W5idAr0.png
@poetryinmotion

Thanks so much! Would you mind doing me a favor and looking in my lair to see if I have any pairs that would be good for starting a hatchery?
@poetryinmotion

Thanks so much! Would you mind doing me a favor and looking in my lair to see if I have any pairs that would be good for starting a hatchery?
02yB0I2.png
@bRando1229
No problem! :)

I would love to ^-^ I'll pm you with them :)
@bRando1229
No problem! :)

I would love to ^-^ I'll pm you with them :)
W5idAr0.png
@poetryinmotion

Thanks! Sereped also gave me some of his ideas, but I just would like feedback. Im thinking of going with my Gold Cry Guardian and my Gold Cry Mirror, and Apollo/Aphrodite obviously, and then possibly Poseidon and Hecate
@poetryinmotion

Thanks! Sereped also gave me some of his ideas, but I just would like feedback. Im thinking of going with my Gold Cry Guardian and my Gold Cry Mirror, and Apollo/Aphrodite obviously, and then possibly Poseidon and Hecate
02yB0I2.png
New babies added! :)
New babies added! :)
W5idAr0.png
First hatchling sold! ^-^
First hatchling sold! ^-^
W5idAr0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60