Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Northern Lights Hatchery~ New babies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Nerilka

Thanks! And thanks for the bump :)
@Nerilka

Thanks! And thanks for the bump :)
W5idAr0.png
up
up
W5idAr0.png
@poetryinmotion

would you accept a trade for tempest?
@poetryinmotion

would you accept a trade for tempest?
02yB0I2.png
@bRando1229
What do you have in mind?

Also, if I don't answer right away it's cause I'm at work so please don't take it as a no if I don't respond immediately.
@bRando1229
What do you have in mind?

Also, if I don't answer right away it's cause I'm at work so please don't take it as a no if I don't respond immediately.
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion

Would you be willing to trade him for my Cry/Fac/Oka Female Noc? :) Im looking to expand the gene pool in my lair
@PoetryInMotion

Would you be willing to trade him for my Cry/Fac/Oka Female Noc? :) Im looking to expand the gene pool in my lair
02yB0I2.png
Also, the one I'm meaning is on the third page of my lair :)
Also, the one I'm meaning is on the third page of my lair :)
02yB0I2.png
@bRando1229

Nice timing :) I just took a break and thought I'd check in on my post :)
Ah, I don't think so, I'm not a big fan of okapi personally and I'm needing the treasure. If she was a male it would be a possibility though.
@bRando1229

Nice timing :) I just took a break and thought I'd check in on my post :)
Ah, I don't think so, I'm not a big fan of okapi personally and I'm needing the treasure. If she was a male it would be a possibility though.
W5idAr0.png
I totally understand @poetryinmotion

Hope your derg finds a good home!
I totally understand @poetryinmotion

Hope your derg finds a good home!
02yB0I2.png
@bRando1229

Thanks :) honestly she's quite pretty ( I have a soft spot for blues and purples) and I've thought about keeping her but I need lair space and to build my treasure back up.
@bRando1229

Thanks :) honestly she's quite pretty ( I have a soft spot for blues and purples) and I've thought about keeping her but I need lair space and to build my treasure back up.
W5idAr0.png
@poetryinmotion

I definitely understand that! Thats what Im currently trying to do, though it seems I've actually acquired more dergs in my quest to get rid of some of mine o.O Im not sure how it's happened
@poetryinmotion

I definitely understand that! Thats what Im currently trying to do, though it seems I've actually acquired more dergs in my quest to get rid of some of mine o.O Im not sure how it's happened
02yB0I2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60