Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Northern Lights Hatchery~ New babies!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60
@PoetryInMotion Hey, :) would you add me too the ping list?
@PoetryInMotion Hey, :) would you add me too the ping list?
@Hobbit
Sure! You mean the general ping list or would you like to be on a specific?
@Hobbit
Sure! You mean the general ping list or would you like to be on a specific?
W5idAr0.png
@poetryinmotion

May I please be on the Dawn of Day pinglist?
@poetryinmotion

May I please be on the Dawn of Day pinglist?
r7LsxK2.png
@ladyofthelake
Absolutely! I'll put you down now :)
@ladyofthelake
Absolutely! I'll put you down now :)
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryinMotion

Can I also be on the ping list for On Angel's Wings please? Thanks! Sorry, I'm pinging you all over the place today!
@PoetryinMotion

Can I also be on the ping list for On Angel's Wings please? Thanks! Sorry, I'm pinging you all over the place today!
r7LsxK2.png
@ladyofthelake
Of course! Don't worry about it :) I'm thrilled that my hatchery is finally getting noticed and my other guys are finding good homes! ^-^
@ladyofthelake
Of course! Don't worry about it :) I'm thrilled that my hatchery is finally getting noticed and my other guys are finding good homes! ^-^
W5idAr0.png
@SadTrashHobo
On mobile so I can't list them yet, but Patient and True hatchlings are here! All 3 are males and only 1 has gold secondary. He is obsidian ripple/gold shimmer/lemon underbelly of you're interested :) otherwise I can leave you on the list for the next go around. I will also be getting the gene chane for Cedric very soon :)
@SadTrashHobo
On mobile so I can't list them yet, but Patient and True hatchlings are here! All 3 are males and only 1 has gold secondary. He is obsidian ripple/gold shimmer/lemon underbelly of you're interested :) otherwise I can leave you on the list for the next go around. I will also be getting the gene chane for Cedric very soon :)
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion Ooh just checked them out and they're super cute but unfortunately I just got another Hufflepuff colored baby and it's a boy so I need a lady. Can you change my ping to just gold secondary and female? (I mean if you happen to get a smoke I'm still interested but I take anything you got) :) Thanks!
@PoetryInMotion Ooh just checked them out and they're super cute but unfortunately I just got another Hufflepuff colored baby and it's a boy so I need a lady. Can you change my ping to just gold secondary and female? (I mean if you happen to get a smoke I'm still interested but I take anything you got) :) Thanks!
@SadTrashHobo
Not a problem :) I'll update your specifications!
@SadTrashHobo
Not a problem :) I'll update your specifications!
W5idAr0.png
@poetryinmotion

Can you put me on the On Angel's Wings ping list? :)
@poetryinmotion

Can you put me on the On Angel's Wings ping list? :)
02yB0I2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60