Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Subspecies, Gen 2, Gen 3 Imps
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 102
@EverAutumn oh! okay, i see. if a dragon is listed on the AH at AB price, that would certainly end the auction if it's bought from there, yep! users can (usually) still claim an AB without buying it straightaway though, if the auctioneer is willing to do a hold and/or if items are involved in payment (though if it's listed on the AH - and not all are - they run the risk of someone else passing by the listing and snapping it up if the auctioneer doesn't unlist them fast enough).

people often don't mind holding for a short time in such cases since they'd know for sure that someone is going to buy the dragon, things have been agreed upon, so on and so forth, but it can also be handled a bit differently by personal preference depending on how one wants to manage their auction. (though ideally it's mentioned/discussed ahead of time before it can become an issue ahaha, but i made an assumption and jumped the gun a bit, so my apologies for that. |D ) AB should be consistent either way though, things can get a bit negative if bidding past it is allowed.

i appreciate the hold, thank you! yes, i am totally planning on taking full advantage of those bonus gems. XD i know the AB was 4kG pure, and i'll be getting enough to pay either way, but would you prefer the 4kG or were you still interested in the Crowned Roc (+3,450G)? figured i'd ask since you mentioned that you were looking for the Roc and hadn't expected the AB to be reached anyway, so i'm not sure which one you'd prefer more.

no worries about the confusion, auctions can be tricky things even for people who've been around them a time or two. ^^ if you ever decide to run an auction again in the future, you can always ask for tips in the Help Center! there's a number of people who really know their stuff there and they'd be happy to toss some good info your way if you need it. c:
@EverAutumn oh! okay, i see. if a dragon is listed on the AH at AB price, that would certainly end the auction if it's bought from there, yep! users can (usually) still claim an AB without buying it straightaway though, if the auctioneer is willing to do a hold and/or if items are involved in payment (though if it's listed on the AH - and not all are - they run the risk of someone else passing by the listing and snapping it up if the auctioneer doesn't unlist them fast enough).

people often don't mind holding for a short time in such cases since they'd know for sure that someone is going to buy the dragon, things have been agreed upon, so on and so forth, but it can also be handled a bit differently by personal preference depending on how one wants to manage their auction. (though ideally it's mentioned/discussed ahead of time before it can become an issue ahaha, but i made an assumption and jumped the gun a bit, so my apologies for that. |D ) AB should be consistent either way though, things can get a bit negative if bidding past it is allowed.

i appreciate the hold, thank you! yes, i am totally planning on taking full advantage of those bonus gems. XD i know the AB was 4kG pure, and i'll be getting enough to pay either way, but would you prefer the 4kG or were you still interested in the Crowned Roc (+3,450G)? figured i'd ask since you mentioned that you were looking for the Roc and hadn't expected the AB to be reached anyway, so i'm not sure which one you'd prefer more.

no worries about the confusion, auctions can be tricky things even for people who've been around them a time or two. ^^ if you ever decide to run an auction again in the future, you can always ask for tips in the Help Center! there's a number of people who really know their stuff there and they'd be happy to toss some good info your way if you need it. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After,

As much as I want a Crowned Roc, I think I'd prefer pure gems; I really do have an awful lot of gene projects I should attend to. All these first gens are yelling at me that they've been sitting around without genes for ages. XD
@After,

As much as I want a Crowned Roc, I think I'd prefer pure gems; I really do have an awful lot of gene projects I should attend to. All these first gens are yelling at me that they've been sitting around without genes for ages. XD

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@EverAutumn lmao, no problem~ i would say same, but honestly i just keep buying more dragons instead of tending to my own projects haha
@EverAutumn lmao, no problem~ i would say same, but honestly i just keep buying more dragons instead of tending to my own projects haha
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After,

I'm setting up a private auction for ID 40000003, so she'll be there whenever you are ready for her. :)
@After,

I'm setting up a private auction for ID 40000003, so she'll be there whenever you are ready for her. :)

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
[size=5]Coral Cuties for Sale![/size] This pair looks gorgeous together, but it's time for them to find new homes. They are 1200 gems individually or 2000 gems as a pair. Thanks for taking a look! [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=11&gender=0&tert=65&tertgene=16&winggene=20&wings=68&auth=5fd07b7729994023b3bec67d574d941c5fef4727&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][size=4][b]Amsonia[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24261568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/242616/24261568.png[/img] [/url] Coral / Heather / Magenta Fire Element Male [b]Fully Gened First Generation[/b] June 8, 2016 Hatch Date 1200 gems[/center][/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=8&gender=1&tert=108&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=164&auth=e1d040f471220fe282ed4c5919f6619fb5348663&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][size=4][b]Linnaea[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29766437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/297665/29766437.png[/img] [/url] Coral / Cottoncandy / Terracotta Light Element Female [b]Fully Gened First Generation[/b] Jan 1, 2017 Hatch Date 1200 gems[/center][/columns] [size=2]Apologies for any unwanted pings! Hatchery Pings: @spockings, @Rayleigh, @oyasoomi, @Lodzhal, @theroiprocepios, @KyberCrystals, @ZombiiCrow, @Vengrahdiin, @05seb05, @Retof, @SylverTears, @ophician, @fenshae, @ilimati, @JetBlackOblivion, @Enako, @ThePhantomRose, @Ghostmateria, @LuminousGlow, @Aryana, @PhantomKitty, @TextbookHumor Hoarders: (Everything) @aftershock @aleclightwood @anthea @apothecaria @arienai @avarosa @awayfrombirdland @batcrooks @betta @biqua @bob @bones @bui @cairon @calm @canadian @caribou @caspia @oria @cedric @charias @chichi @chomeister @claritywind @corvid @cyrya @damelz @dandelions @deadbattery @deathwing @disease @diseased @dixy @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonmaiden @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @dreamt @eagles @elroking @embereye @embroid @erianamoon @etchedshadow @faileas @skin @felisaries @firethroat @fletchling @followedbyrocks @foolishray @foxxtrot @frostycloud @fruityhoofbeast @gasoline @ghast @ghostenthusiast @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @grimalkkin @gurrero @hailey @harleyfae @haylxx @hiame @hybro @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @imani @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @insouciant @ixia @jamethyst @armin @kaitii @keydotzip @kievan @kittyboops @kyoya @laastaria @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonquartz @lizardheart @london @lottie @lovinos @lrjj @luciftian @luusan @magari @maila @manda @marceline @marva @masterneko @mate @matejko @mellifera @meonox @meowruff @micheru @miloki @minx @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @mudguts @mystiki @nanairo @naralex @nathlene @5h4d0wdu57 @nennui @nightrising @niharike @noctilucent @nryenth @oftquoted @kaito @isegard @oncamimus @oodie @ordona @osayio @outlandishkg @peisinoe @perfidious @phosphorylase @piggysnail @plushie @poo @pretzuls @princesco @prism @putin @putri @qyetlady @raeyena @rangiku @raucousremy @rayen @reckless @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @rohana @roiben @rowdy @ruinia @rulanir @sabbat @sableye @saintseb @satire @scaledfoxx @scientist @scoot @sealterbloind @searinox @serra @shamelessscalies @shihana @silverquark @sivan @snaphance @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @sotherin @spartalicous @stakie @starblaziing @unsolved @starfire0 @starly @starstrike @sucrose @taiyou @tangaroa @techmess @thanksmeg @thecheshirespy @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @kavalkade @treedancer @tserin @uzaaki9 @vaiya @valishtu @vashtya @vaze @veevi @tuatara @ventus @vespora @warlock @weir @why @wicker @wobbitt @wolfscent @00riku00 @yiqi @yoosung @zayev @zenzic @serendipia @pulses @mimiru @ouji @fizzywits @fjaralunar @liminal @saeliras @txtiger (Sales) @azure @banshee3234 @apfelobst @arbokobra @carnival @coyoteskii @cyrinus @flaresolaire @daxis @patronissimo @deva @fadeela @frostkingdemetri @glamour @highcastle @dadragon @kaylian @pleasant @leashedragon @jenkow @mands @adachras @mommy @natala @rochambeau @nomasaurusrex @ylfa @robinn @saphariadragon @sarapkm @shad0stryk @shaft @tinyelephant @snorreruch @duchess @spy @wickedhorror @win @xanako @yossarian @captaincrackers @discovered @clockworkoctopus @catpilot @auroshen @cytotoxic @amariel @foreverendeavor @meloetta @mercurialwings @tues @mekora @arrowfeathers @kkorven @priorknight @pringlzfordayz @earthtiger @evolve @capricat @remuslupn @castella (Fire Flight) @aearinn @apotheca @chemistry @malis @mechanicalfillet @neophyteredglare @uya @roheryn @sotku @weezer (Light Flight) @arenfelle @artorias @auctor @braixen @capcicle @cerion @clarkegriffin @hazy @moosesushi @netris @novetteus @sais @saraceaser @starbornwolf @temreki (Gened) @acolyte @ambitious @astraya @chimchimboree @cov @delillah @ecci @fizzle @foxzii @gardenvoir @godiva @haawke @ianlestraud @inhuman @iralla @kairoku @kitem @lionclaw @nejira @nightshift @ookookieoo @peacekeeper @pyr0 @raidye @scatterspark @secrett @solusprime379 @triforces @cove @blushunt @bogsneaker (Gened Non-Plentiful) @aganna @braviary123 @chershirecatuk1 @lumen @potatoe @scarfsickle @tabsbrowser (Eyeburners) @ahleu @alpinehell @candycanexolo @catpuccino @celestria @denutena @elodiethefirst @sabrinab @erendira @grimjaws @hiddenmica @insufferablecrab @folie @auries @reliquiaen @royalsorceress @shel @shimmeringxolo @surskitty @venneris @xxerneas @phoenixwestwinds @journey @amphitrite @shpee @rangsky (June 8) @MeraHunt @Areater [br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KvbTEQYMXYyZVZCOnzAARDVVa7c1TMFGxDEbXJ0uo1g/edit#gid=1754317320]Click here for updated pinglists![/url][/b][/center][br][br][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet[/color][/size][/size][br][br]
Coral Cuties for Sale!

This pair looks gorgeous together, but it's time for them to find new homes. They are 1200 gems individually or 2000 gems as a pair. Thanks for taking a look!

dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=11&gender=0&tert=65&tertgene=16&winggene=20&wings=68&auth=5fd07b7729994023b3bec67d574d941c5fef4727&dummyext=prev.png
Amsonia

24261568.png

Coral / Heather / Magenta

Fire Element

Male

Fully Gened
First Generation

June 8, 2016 Hatch Date

1200 gems
dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=8&gender=1&tert=108&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=164&auth=e1d040f471220fe282ed4c5919f6619fb5348663&dummyext=prev.png
Linnaea

29766437.png

Coral / Cottoncandy / Terracotta

Light Element

Female

Fully Gened
First Generation

Jan 1, 2017 Hatch Date

1200 gems

Apologies for any unwanted pings!

Hatchery Pings: @spockings, @Rayleigh, @oyasoomi, @Lodzhal, @theroiprocepios, @KyberCrystals, @ZombiiCrow, @Vengrahdiin, @05seb05, @Retof, @SylverTears, @ophician, @fenshae, @ilimati, @JetBlackOblivion, @Enako, @ThePhantomRose, @Ghostmateria, @LuminousGlow, @Aryana, @PhantomKitty, @TextbookHumor

Hoarders:
(Everything) @aftershock @aleclightwood @anthea @apothecaria @arienai @avarosa @awayfrombirdland @batcrooks @betta @biqua @bob @bones @bui @cairon @calm @canadian @caribou @caspia @oria @cedric @charias @chichi @chomeister @claritywind @corvid @cyrya @damelz @dandelions @deadbattery @deathwing @disease @diseased @dixy @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonmaiden @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @dreamt @eagles @elroking @embereye @embroid @erianamoon @etchedshadow @faileas @skin @felisaries @firethroat @fletchling @followedbyrocks @foolishray @foxxtrot @frostycloud @fruityhoofbeast @gasoline @ghast @ghostenthusiast @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @grimalkkin @gurrero @hailey @harleyfae @haylxx @hiame @hybro @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @imani @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @insouciant @ixia @jamethyst @armin @kaitii @keydotzip @kievan @kittyboops @kyoya @laastaria @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonquartz @lizardheart @london @lottie @lovinos @lrjj @luciftian @luusan @magari @maila @manda @marceline @marva @masterneko @mate @matejko @mellifera @meonox @meowruff @micheru @miloki @minx @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @mudguts @mystiki @nanairo @naralex @nathlene @5h4d0wdu57 @nennui @nightrising @niharike @noctilucent @nryenth @oftquoted @kaito @isegard @oncamimus @oodie @ordona @osayio @outlandishkg @peisinoe @perfidious @phosphorylase @piggysnail @plushie @poo @pretzuls @princesco @prism @putin @putri @qyetlady @raeyena @rangiku @raucousremy @rayen @reckless @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @rohana @roiben @rowdy @ruinia @rulanir @sabbat @sableye @saintseb @satire @scaledfoxx @scientist @scoot @sealterbloind @searinox @serra @shamelessscalies @shihana @silverquark @sivan @snaphance @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @sotherin @spartalicous @stakie @starblaziing @unsolved @starfire0 @starly @starstrike @sucrose @taiyou @tangaroa @techmess @thanksmeg @thecheshirespy @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @kavalkade @treedancer @tserin @uzaaki9 @vaiya @valishtu @vashtya @vaze @veevi @tuatara @ventus @vespora @warlock @weir @why @wicker @wobbitt @wolfscent @00riku00 @yiqi @yoosung @zayev @zenzic @serendipia @pulses @mimiru @ouji @fizzywits @fjaralunar @liminal @saeliras @txtiger

(Sales) @azure @banshee3234 @apfelobst @arbokobra @carnival @coyoteskii @cyrinus @flaresolaire @daxis @patronissimo @deva @fadeela @frostkingdemetri @glamour @highcastle @dadragon @kaylian @pleasant @leashedragon @jenkow @mands @adachras @mommy @natala @rochambeau @nomasaurusrex @ylfa @robinn @saphariadragon @sarapkm @shad0stryk @shaft @tinyelephant @snorreruch @duchess @spy @wickedhorror @win @xanako @yossarian @captaincrackers @discovered @clockworkoctopus @catpilot @auroshen @cytotoxic @amariel @foreverendeavor @meloetta @mercurialwings @tues @mekora @arrowfeathers @kkorven @priorknight @pringlzfordayz @earthtiger @evolve @capricat @remuslupn @castella

(Fire Flight) @aearinn @apotheca @chemistry @malis @mechanicalfillet @neophyteredglare @uya @roheryn @sotku @weezer

(Light Flight) @arenfelle @artorias @auctor @braixen @capcicle @cerion @clarkegriffin @hazy @moosesushi @netris @novetteus @sais @saraceaser @starbornwolf @temreki

(Gened) @acolyte @ambitious @astraya @chimchimboree @cov @delillah @ecci @fizzle @foxzii @gardenvoir @godiva @haawke @ianlestraud @inhuman @iralla @kairoku @kitem @lionclaw @nejira @nightshift @ookookieoo @peacekeeper @pyr0 @raidye @scatterspark @secrett @solusprime379 @triforces @cove @blushunt @bogsneaker

(Gened Non-Plentiful) @aganna @braviary123 @chershirecatuk1 @lumen @potatoe @scarfsickle @tabsbrowser

(Eyeburners) @ahleu @alpinehell @candycanexolo @catpuccino @celestria @denutena @elodiethefirst @sabrinab @erendira @grimjaws @hiddenmica @insufferablecrab @folie @auries @reliquiaen @royalsorceress @shel @shimmeringxolo @surskitty @venneris @xxerneas @phoenixwestwinds @journey @amphitrite @shpee @rangsky

(June 8) @MeraHunt @Areater

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
double bump
double bump
apparel_black_bow_by_dogi_crimson-dav0o00.gif Another Derp item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif
[size=5]New Hallowed Hatchlings![/size] This will likely be the last nest from this pair, as I am working on replacing the male with a subspecies dragon. I will update the breeding card to reflect his once I have acquired him. All three of these lovelies are on the AH, but as always feel free to send a CR if you wish! [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=163&auth=fc5d3139730515ae21029a1a5ca714a1a12ce9bf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41032326] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410324/41032326.png[/img] [/url] White / Cream / White Female 60,000 treasure[/center][/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=1&auth=cbc7c2a368c69cb77ebda853551e15db6141a4bd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41032327] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410324/41032327.png[/img] [/url] Berry / Maize / White Male 30,000 treasure[/center][/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=1&auth=bdc3abde4e6d0afc2cea2282162a61642c490c96&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41032328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410324/41032328.png[/img] [/url] Crimson / Maize / White Female 30,000 treasure[/center][/columns] [size=2]General: @spockings, @Rayleigh, @oyasoomi, @Lodzhal, @theroiprocepios, @KyberCrystals, @ZombiiCrow, @Vengrahdiin, @05seb05, @Retof, @SylverTears, @ophician, @fenshae, @ilimati, @JetBlackOblivion, @Enako, @ThePhantomRose, @Ghostmateria, @LuminousGlow, @Aryana, @PhantomKitty, @TextbookHumor, @chocoapple Hallowed: @Ghostmateria, @Porkabu, @Vildir, @day101012, @BabySnake
New Hallowed Hatchlings!

This will likely be the last nest from this pair, as I am working on replacing the male with a subspecies dragon. I will update the breeding card to reflect his once I have acquired him.

All three of these lovelies are on the AH, but as always feel free to send a CR if you wish!
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=163&auth=fc5d3139730515ae21029a1a5ca714a1a12ce9bf&dummyext=prev.png

41032326.png

White / Cream / White

Female

60,000 treasure
dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=1&auth=cbc7c2a368c69cb77ebda853551e15db6141a4bd&dummyext=prev.png

41032327.png

Berry / Maize / White

Male

30,000 treasure
dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=1&auth=bdc3abde4e6d0afc2cea2282162a61642c490c96&dummyext=prev.png

41032328.png

Crimson / Maize / White

Female

30,000 treasure

General: @spockings, @Rayleigh, @oyasoomi, @Lodzhal, @theroiprocepios, @KyberCrystals, @ZombiiCrow, @Vengrahdiin, @05seb05, @Retof, @SylverTears, @ophician, @fenshae, @ilimati, @JetBlackOblivion, @Enako, @ThePhantomRose, @Ghostmateria, @LuminousGlow, @Aryana, @PhantomKitty, @TextbookHumor, @chocoapple

Hallowed: @Ghostmateria, @Porkabu, @Vildir, @day101012, @BabySnake

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
[size=5]First Gens for Sale![/size] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=46&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=7&gender=0&tert=137&tertgene=17&winggene=6&wings=157&auth=5d73f5b4d11e595f93109e3cdf1155392538947e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][size=4][b]Lonicera[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31666872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/316669/31666872.png[/img] [/url] Sunshine / Umber / Fog Shadow Element Male [b]Ungened First Generation[/b] March 20, 2017 Hatch Date 350 gems[/center][/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=11&gender=1&tert=93&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=175&auth=6d74236fa88e47e6bc5bf3f5f3155e62cd07d818&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][size=4][b]Unnamed[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40155231] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/401553/40155231.png[/img] [/url] Dirt / Nightshade / Honey Fire Element Female [b]Ungened First Generation[/b] March 16, 2018 Hatch Date (Bounty of the Elements) 800 gems[/center][/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=7&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=145&auth=8aa467fbcd6d8d460cbcb89a0ea58cadcb5d866c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][size=4][b]Unnamed[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40153886] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/401539/40153886.png[/img] [/url] Brown / Cornflower / Charcoal Light Element Male [b]Ungened First Generation[/b] March 16, 2018 Hatch Date (Bounty of the Elements) 800 gems[/center][/columns] ----- [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27163976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271640/27163976_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][center][size=4][b]Catalpa[/b][/size] [i](Not a first gen!)[/i] Flaxen / Peach / Pearl Light Element Male [b]Has art by Sheldow[/b] 500 gems[/center][/columns] Apologies for any unwanted or double pings! [size=1] Everything: @aftershock @aleclightwood @anthea @apothecaria @arienai @avarosa @awayfrombirdland @batcrooks @betta @biqua @bob @bones @bui @cairon @calm @canadian @caribou @caspia @oria @cedric @charias @chichi @chomeister @claritywind @corvid @cyrya @damelz @dandelions @deadbattery @deathwing @disease @diseased @dixy @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonmaiden @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @dreamt @eagles @elroking @embereye @embroid @erianamoon @etchedshadow @faileas @felisaries @firethroat @fletchling @followedbyrocks @foolishray @foxxtrot @frostycloud @fruityhoofbeast @gasoline @ghast @ghostenthusiast @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @grimalkkin @gurrero @hailey @harleyfae @haylxx @hiame @hybro @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @imani @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @insouciant @ixia @jamethyst @armin @kaitii @keydotzip @kievan @kittyboops @kyoya @laastaria @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonquartz @lizardheart @london @lottie @lovinos @lrjj @luciftian @luusan @magari @maila @manda @marceline @marva @masterneko @mate @matejko @mellifera @meonox @meowruff @micheru @miloki @minx @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @mudguts @mystiki @nanairo @naralex @nathlene @5h4d0wdu57 @nennui @nightrising @niharike @noctilucent @nryenth @oftquoted @kaito @isegard @oncamimus @oodie @ordona @osayio @outlandishkg @peisinoe @perfidious @phosphorylase @piggysnail @plushie @poo @pretzuls @princesco @prism @putin @putri @qyetlady @raeyena @rangiku @raucousremy @rayen @reckless @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @rohana @roiben @rowdy @ruinia @rulanir @sabbat @sableye @saintseb @satire @scaledfoxx @scientist @scoot @sealterbloind @searinox @serra @shamelessscalies @shihana @silverquark @agust @snaphance @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @sotherin @spartalicous @stakie @starblaziing @unsolved @starfire0 @starly @starstrike @sucrose @taiyou @tangaroa @techmess @thanksmeg @thecheshirespy @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @kavalkade @treedancer @tserin @uzaaki9 @vaiya @valishtu @vashtya @vaze @veevi @tuatara @ventus @vespora @warlock @weir @why @wicker @wobbitt @wolfscent @00riku00 @yiqi @yoosung @zayev @zenzic @serendipia @pulses @mimiru @ouji @fizzywits @fjaralunar @liminal @saeliras @txtiger @marmite @remuslupn @hmm Sales: @aegeah @arisoune @avianes @catpilot @chespin @chiono @clarkegriffin @darkdragonfiend @diamondsuits @dragonhorselover @empty @endlessnight @evoker @fishdoggu @frailty @jets @lordnibu @lykos @mayuli @meloetta @minxwolfie @mirkairan @mrshiftyhead @paddington @pleasant @porl @raidye @rebelalliance @reigaia @reliquiaen @secrett @smolsnekbestsnek @tigenki @turtleedove @turtlekit @venneris @eclectic @tmq Special Restrictions: @adeegeeak (males only) @WinterWind (Male Tundras only)@RaptorFeathers (triple basic only)@Aloulore (unbred only, auction/flatsales only) Fire: @aearinn @apotheca @chemistry @duchess @malis @mechanicalfillet @neophyteredglare @uya @roheryn @sotku @weezer Light: @arenfelle @artorias @auctor @braixen @capcicle @cerion @hazy @moosesushi @netris @nomasaurusrex @novetteus @sais @saraceaser @starbornwolf @tinyelephant @wickedhorror @ylfa @temreki Shadow: @cheesechatot @gengaria @jestergurl @lemonfunk @tallwarrior @whimzica Sunshine/Umber: @Peacekeeper Brown/Blue: @Lytic [/size] [br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KvbTEQYMXYyZVZCOnzAARDVVa7c1TMFGxDEbXJ0uo1g/edit#gid=1754317320]Click here for updated pinglists![/url][/b][/center][br][br][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet[/color][/size][/size][br][br]
First Gens for Sale!
dragon?age=1&body=46&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=7&gender=0&tert=137&tertgene=17&winggene=6&wings=157&auth=5d73f5b4d11e595f93109e3cdf1155392538947e&dummyext=prev.png
Lonicera

31666872.png

Sunshine / Umber / Fog

Shadow Element

Male

Ungened
First Generation

March 20, 2017 Hatch Date

350 gems
dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=11&gender=1&tert=93&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=175&auth=6d74236fa88e47e6bc5bf3f5f3155e62cd07d818&dummyext=prev.png
Unnamed

40155231.png

Dirt / Nightshade / Honey

Fire Element

Female

Ungened
First Generation

March 16, 2018 Hatch Date
(Bounty of the Elements)

800 gems
dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=7&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=145&auth=8aa467fbcd6d8d460cbcb89a0ea58cadcb5d866c&dummyext=prev.png
Unnamed

40153886.png

Brown / Cornflower / Charcoal

Light Element

Male

Ungened
First Generation

March 16, 2018 Hatch Date
(Bounty of the Elements)

800 gems

27163976_350.png
Catalpa

(Not a first gen!)

Flaxen / Peach / Pearl

Light Element

Male

Has art by Sheldow

500 gems

Apologies for any unwanted or double pings!

Everything: @aftershock @aleclightwood @anthea @apothecaria @arienai @avarosa @awayfrombirdland @batcrooks @betta @biqua @bob @bones @bui @cairon @calm @canadian @caribou @caspia @oria @cedric @charias @chichi @chomeister @claritywind @corvid @cyrya @damelz @dandelions @deadbattery @deathwing @disease @diseased @dixy @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonmaiden @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @dreamt @eagles @elroking @embereye @embroid @erianamoon @etchedshadow @faileas @felisaries @firethroat @fletchling @followedbyrocks @foolishray @foxxtrot @frostycloud @fruityhoofbeast @gasoline @ghast @ghostenthusiast @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @grimalkkin @gurrero @hailey @harleyfae @haylxx @hiame @hybro @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @imani @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @insouciant @ixia @jamethyst @armin @kaitii @keydotzip @kievan @kittyboops @kyoya @laastaria @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonquartz @lizardheart @london @lottie @lovinos @lrjj @luciftian @luusan @magari @maila @manda @marceline @marva @masterneko @mate @matejko @mellifera @meonox @meowruff @micheru @miloki @minx @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @mudguts @mystiki @nanairo @naralex @nathlene @5h4d0wdu57 @nennui @nightrising @niharike @noctilucent @nryenth @oftquoted @kaito @isegard @oncamimus @oodie @ordona @osayio @outlandishkg @peisinoe @perfidious @phosphorylase @piggysnail @plushie @poo @pretzuls @princesco @prism @putin @putri @qyetlady @raeyena @rangiku @raucousremy @rayen @reckless @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @rohana @roiben @rowdy @ruinia @rulanir @sabbat @sableye @saintseb @satire @scaledfoxx @scientist @scoot @sealterbloind @searinox @serra @shamelessscalies @shihana @silverquark @agust @snaphance @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @sotherin @spartalicous @stakie @starblaziing @unsolved @starfire0 @starly @starstrike @sucrose @taiyou @tangaroa @techmess @thanksmeg @thecheshirespy @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @kavalkade @treedancer @tserin @uzaaki9 @vaiya @valishtu @vashtya @vaze @veevi @tuatara @ventus @vespora @warlock @weir @why @wicker @wobbitt @wolfscent @00riku00 @yiqi @yoosung @zayev @zenzic @serendipia @pulses @mimiru @ouji @fizzywits @fjaralunar @liminal @saeliras @txtiger @marmite @remuslupn @hmm

Sales: @aegeah @arisoune @avianes @catpilot @chespin @chiono @clarkegriffin @darkdragonfiend @diamondsuits @dragonhorselover @empty @endlessnight @evoker @fishdoggu @frailty @jets @lordnibu @lykos @mayuli @meloetta @minxwolfie @mirkairan @mrshiftyhead @paddington @pleasant @porl @raidye @rebelalliance @reigaia @reliquiaen @secrett @smolsnekbestsnek @tigenki @turtleedove @turtlekit @venneris @eclectic @tmq

Special Restrictions: @adeegeeak (males only) @WinterWind (Male Tundras only)@RaptorFeathers (triple basic only)@Aloulore (unbred only, auction/flatsales only)

Fire: @aearinn @apotheca @chemistry @duchess @malis @mechanicalfillet @neophyteredglare @uya @roheryn @sotku @weezer

Light: @arenfelle @artorias @auctor @braixen @capcicle @cerion @hazy @moosesushi @netris @nomasaurusrex @novetteus @sais @saraceaser @starbornwolf @tinyelephant @wickedhorror @ylfa @temreki

Shadow: @cheesechatot @gengaria @jestergurl @lemonfunk @tallwarrior @whimzica

Sunshine/Umber: @Peacekeeper

Brown/Blue: @Lytic

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@EverAutumn may I have the Whit/Cream/White Lady please?
@EverAutumn may I have the Whit/Cream/White Lady please?
light_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgwb.png
@day101012,

Sure! I'll set up a CR for you! :)
@day101012,

Sure! I'll set up a CR for you! :)

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 102