Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Subspecies, Gen 2, Gen 3 Imps
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
@Eucyon,

That sounds good to me! I'll take him off the AH and set up a CR in just a moment. :)
@Eucyon,

That sounds good to me! I'll take him off the AH and set up a CR in just a moment. :)

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@EverAutumn
@Medievalredragon

Will you be breeding Weavers to be hatched for the flight festival next week? I am looking to purchase 3 (preferably pearl catchers or imps).

Pls let me know.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon
@EverAutumn
@Medievalredragon

Will you be breeding Weavers to be hatched for the flight festival next week? I am looking to purchase 3 (preferably pearl catchers or imps).

Pls let me know.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon,

Thanks for the ping! My Weavers are on a nest of 2 and they'll likely both be PCs. I'll give you a ping when they hatch for Brightshine!
@Medievalredragon,

Thanks for the ping! My Weavers are on a nest of 2 and they'll likely both be PCs. I'll give you a ping when they hatch for Brightshine!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@EverAutumn

Thanks so much!

Medievalredragon
@EverAutumn

Thanks so much!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@EverAutumn jw if you would take an illuminated armband and archivists spellscroll as a partial for your g2 6 dig imp gal? or anything i have listed here.

no worries if it's a no, i was jw. ty!
@EverAutumn jw if you would take an illuminated armband and archivists spellscroll as a partial for your g2 6 dig imp gal? or anything i have listed here.

no worries if it's a no, i was jw. ty!
Hatchery Update!

• First of all, I hatched some Leap Year babes. To keep this update as short as possible, you can find them over here along with some non-Leap Year dragons.
  • Second, I have removed pairs I no longer have/breed and added some new ones. Most pairs are still subspecies but I have several first gen pairs and a pair of second gen Imps for those like myself interested in low-gen lineages.
  • And finally, it's been ages but I got around to updating a few things (namely the Breeding Pairs and For Sale sections). While I'm at it, I think I ought to make use of our handy new ping lists!

The old ping lists will not be used in this thread going forward so please add yourself to the new ones if you are interested. The broader categories are below but the individual pairs can be found in this post along with the color ranges.

I have done my best not to double-ping anyone and I do apologize if anyone has changed their username since I last used these lists; it has admittedly been quite a while.

General: @spockings, @Rayleigh, @oyasoomi, @Lodzhal, @theroiprocepios, @KyberCrystals, @ZombiiCrow, @Vengrahdiin, @05seb05, @Retof, @SylverTears, @ophician, @fenshae, @ilimati, @JetBlackOblivion, @Enako, @ThePhantomRose, @Ghostmateria, @LuminousGlow, @Aryana, @PhantomKitty, @TextbookHumor, @chocoapple

Sun Showers: @BabySnake, @Gowenna, @CatkinStarchild (Goldenrod/Smoke/Flaxen)

Shade Stricken: @Eve, @Junseikei (male), @paragonbroscaa, BabySnake, @Enari

Incandescent: @AriaTLoak, @Garjansverd, @Zholtaniusar, @Vildir, @NoraValkyrie, @NocturnalKitten, @noodlemangos, @Desmondtiny (male), @caleaf, BabySnake

Gleaming: AriaTLoak, ophician, Vildir (SD only), NoraValkyrie, NocturnalKitten, @Tafficat (SD), noodlemangos, @Beewo, BabySnake, @Devilnyx88

Black and Yellow: @drgnhawk (female clone), Vildir (Nocs), noodlemangos, @Magisey (Nocs), BabySnake

Lantern Lights: Rayleigh, @KokonoseHaruka, @Nysander, @Alora, @Aeroden, @Siermod, @Houtori, noodlemangos, BabySnake

Weavers: @StormyDarkLord (females), @Emberwolf, noodlemangos, @DropTheSeawing, @day101012, BabySnake

Fading Light: Aeroden, @JamJams, @ghostmorning, @Booker, ophician, @Marchelute, noodlemangos, @ZRoronoa, BabySnake

Bleached: @flamingcakes (female), @Fantelle (female), noodlemangos, ZRoronoa, BabySnake

Illumined: noodlemangos, BabySnake

Ethereal: Aeroden, @Mozie, noodlemangos, @absinthy, CatkinStarchild, @Aviary, BabySnake

Sunbeams: @Lionquinn, Aviary, BabySnake

Hallowed: Ghostmateria, @Porkabu, Vildir, day101012, BabySnake

Snowfall: @johnnytrash
Hatchery Update!

• First of all, I hatched some Leap Year babes. To keep this update as short as possible, you can find them over here along with some non-Leap Year dragons.
  • Second, I have removed pairs I no longer have/breed and added some new ones. Most pairs are still subspecies but I have several first gen pairs and a pair of second gen Imps for those like myself interested in low-gen lineages.
  • And finally, it's been ages but I got around to updating a few things (namely the Breeding Pairs and For Sale sections). While I'm at it, I think I ought to make use of our handy new ping lists!

The old ping lists will not be used in this thread going forward so please add yourself to the new ones if you are interested. The broader categories are below but the individual pairs can be found in this post along with the color ranges.

I have done my best not to double-ping anyone and I do apologize if anyone has changed their username since I last used these lists; it has admittedly been quite a while.

General: @spockings, @Rayleigh, @oyasoomi, @Lodzhal, @theroiprocepios, @KyberCrystals, @ZombiiCrow, @Vengrahdiin, @05seb05, @Retof, @SylverTears, @ophician, @fenshae, @ilimati, @JetBlackOblivion, @Enako, @ThePhantomRose, @Ghostmateria, @LuminousGlow, @Aryana, @PhantomKitty, @TextbookHumor, @chocoapple

Sun Showers: @BabySnake, @Gowenna, @CatkinStarchild (Goldenrod/Smoke/Flaxen)

Shade Stricken: @Eve, @Junseikei (male), @paragonbroscaa, BabySnake, @Enari

Incandescent: @AriaTLoak, @Garjansverd, @Zholtaniusar, @Vildir, @NoraValkyrie, @NocturnalKitten, @noodlemangos, @Desmondtiny (male), @caleaf, BabySnake

Gleaming: AriaTLoak, ophician, Vildir (SD only), NoraValkyrie, NocturnalKitten, @Tafficat (SD), noodlemangos, @Beewo, BabySnake, @Devilnyx88

Black and Yellow: @drgnhawk (female clone), Vildir (Nocs), noodlemangos, @Magisey (Nocs), BabySnake

Lantern Lights: Rayleigh, @KokonoseHaruka, @Nysander, @Alora, @Aeroden, @Siermod, @Houtori, noodlemangos, BabySnake

Weavers: @StormyDarkLord (females), @Emberwolf, noodlemangos, @DropTheSeawing, @day101012, BabySnake

Fading Light: Aeroden, @JamJams, @ghostmorning, @Booker, ophician, @Marchelute, noodlemangos, @ZRoronoa, BabySnake

Bleached: @flamingcakes (female), @Fantelle (female), noodlemangos, ZRoronoa, BabySnake

Illumined: noodlemangos, BabySnake

Ethereal: Aeroden, @Mozie, noodlemangos, @absinthy, CatkinStarchild, @Aviary, BabySnake

Sunbeams: @Lionquinn, Aviary, BabySnake

Hallowed: Ghostmateria, @Porkabu, Vildir, day101012, BabySnake

Snowfall: @johnnytrash

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
[size=5]New Hatchlings![/size] I'm a bit late in posting but there is one beb from Gleaming and one from Fading Light. They are each on the AH for 45kt. @pinglist-22931 @pinglist-22932 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93623798][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936238/93623798_350.png[/img][/url] @pinglist-22954 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93623795][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936238/93623795_350.png[/img][/url] @pinglist-22958
New Hatchlings!

I'm a bit late in posting but there is one beb from Gleaming and one from Fading Light. They are each on the AH for 45kt.
@Trifles & Treasures General Pings @Trifles & Treasures Subspecies

93623798_350.png
@Gleaming

93623795_350.png
@Fading Light

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
[size=5]New Hatchling![/size] I was wegged with the latest nest. Here is the resulting Sunshower, a pure gen 2 Light subspecies. He's on the AH for 45kt. :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94146460][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/941465/94146460_350.png[/img][/url] @pinglist-22931 @pinglist-22932 @pinglist-22934
New Hatchling!

I was wegged with the latest nest. Here is the resulting Sunshower, a pure gen 2 Light subspecies. He's on the AH for 45kt. :)

94146460_350.png
@Trifles & Treasures General Pings
@Trifles & Treasures Subspecies @Trifles & Treasures Second Gens

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
bump
bump

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
bump
bump

Dw9BXE3.png