Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >Jewelry Box - Identical Quadruplets!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@sky09

I never ask to be on ping lists. But I need one of these babies in my lair. They're amazing. Can I be on your ping list, please? I have no lairspace or treasure at the moment. :P
@sky09

I never ask to be on ping lists. But I need one of these babies in my lair. They're amazing. Can I be on your ping list, please? I have no lairspace or treasure at the moment. :P
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon Haha YES! Another person enthralled by the power of SO MUCH SPARKLY! I'd be happy to add you to my pinglist.
@Hawktalon Haha YES! Another person enthralled by the power of SO MUCH SPARKLY! I'd be happy to add you to my pinglist.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

I don't have a hoarding problem with sparkly. Not at all, what are you talking about? XD Posting again because I noticed your list was for silver-only, and I'd like to be pinged for gold babies, too, if possible.
@sky09

I don't have a hoarding problem with sparkly. Not at all, what are you talking about? XD Posting again because I noticed your list was for silver-only, and I'd like to be pinged for gold babies, too, if possible.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon Yup, since you didn't specify silver or gold, I put you on the one for both.
@Hawktalon Yup, since you didn't specify silver or gold, I put you on the one for both.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09 Hello! I LOVE these dragons; as I've mentioned to others, I'm not a fan of Faes or Crackles, but these gemstone dragons enchant me. x) Now, then... I won this silver creature from a raffle: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11511682][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115117/11511682_350.png[/img][/url] I cannot shake off the vibe that the raffle's host got his parents from here, but nevertheless, I would love to seek out a mate for him. Go ahead and add me to all the silver pinglists for now, if it's not too much trouble. c: And whenever I manage to get to a computer this weekend, I'll test the breeding compatibilities and figure out whose babies I ACTUALLY need to purchase. Thanks! ~ Lemmi [b]EDIT:[/b] I TAKE THAT BACK! I just took the time to check the compatibilities on mai precious phone (I dislike having to pull up multiple tabs and such on it, but I survived xD), and it looks like the vibe I had was right. The common ancestors are in Garnet and Opal's pairs, so I would love to receive updates from Amethyst and Jasper. x) Heck, I would love to be on Carnelian and Chalcedony as well. Thanks for dealing with this long message. Have a good day!
@sky09 Hello! I LOVE these dragons; as I've mentioned to others, I'm not a fan of Faes or Crackles, but these gemstone dragons enchant me. x)

Now, then... I won this silver creature from a raffle:

11511682_350.png

I cannot shake off the vibe that the raffle's host got his parents from here, but nevertheless, I would love to seek out a mate for him. Go ahead and add me to all the silver pinglists for now, if it's not too much trouble. c: And whenever I manage to get to a computer this weekend, I'll test the breeding compatibilities and figure out whose babies I ACTUALLY need to purchase.

Thanks!

~ Lemmi

EDIT: I TAKE THAT BACK! I just took the time to check the compatibilities on mai precious phone (I dislike having to pull up multiple tabs and such on it, but I survived xD), and it looks like the vibe I had was right. The common ancestors are in Garnet and Opal's pairs, so I would love to receive updates from Amethyst and Jasper. x) Heck, I would love to be on Carnelian and Chalcedony as well. Thanks for dealing with this long message. Have a good day!
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
@Lemniscate Hello sorry I completely missed your ping before! I will add you to my pinglist posthaste!

My life has been especially busy for a few weeks, but I will try to get all of the parents on nests again soon.
@Lemniscate Hello sorry I completely missed your ping before! I will add you to my pinglist posthaste!

My life has been especially busy for a few weeks, but I will try to get all of the parents on nests again soon.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09 Can you add me to the ping list for Garnet and Topaz? I need a sparkly blue baby. Nevermind I'm practically broke and supposed to be saving for genes, I must have SPARKLY.
@sky09 Can you add me to the ping list for Garnet and Topaz? I need a sparkly blue baby. Nevermind I'm practically broke and supposed to be saving for genes, I must have SPARKLY.
Xxxg3lF.png
@SodapopQueen I can add you to the pinglist for all of my silver pairs, but I don't keep a separate list for each one. I do however separate out the hatchlings by parents when I post them for sale in this thread.
@SodapopQueen I can add you to the pinglist for all of my silver pairs, but I don't keep a separate list for each one. I do however separate out the hatchlings by parents when I post them for sale in this thread.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09 Putting me on the silver pinglist is perfect! Thank you, I'll be eagerly awaiting your beautiful hatchlings.
@sky09 Putting me on the silver pinglist is perfect! Thank you, I'll be eagerly awaiting your beautiful hatchlings.
Xxxg3lF.png
@sky09

Can you ping me for further hatchlings of any colour, especially of Garnet and Topaz? But, well, I will likely consider any of them. They are amazing! =D
@sky09

Can you ping me for further hatchlings of any colour, especially of Garnet and Topaz? But, well, I will likely consider any of them. They are amazing! =D
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16