Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >Jewelry Box - Identical Quadruplets!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@sky09

AAA so many cuties
would you mind holding silver/ivory/silver male & gold/gold/splash female bab while i get some funds together ovo
@sky09

AAA so many cuties
would you mind holding silver/ivory/silver male & gold/gold/splash female bab while i get some funds together ovo
@Slime Sure, no problem. I'm not able to get online a lot, so I'll send you CRs now and then you'll be able to accept when you've got the funds.
@Slime Sure, no problem. I'm not able to get online a lot, so I'll send you CRs now and then you'll be able to accept when you've got the funds.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09 Okay, so I got one beautiful jewel bab and thought I was done, but it turns out I need another one. Could you please hold 14651744 (the silver/coral male) for me? I should have the funds by tomorrow.

Edit: got the funds, bought the dragon. ^^
@sky09 Okay, so I got one beautiful jewel bab and thought I was done, but it turns out I need another one. Could you please hold 14651744 (the silver/coral male) for me? I should have the funds by tomorrow.

Edit: got the funds, bought the dragon. ^^
@Silurian Aw, thanks! Can never have too many beautiful jewel dragons.
@Silurian Aw, thanks! Can never have too many beautiful jewel dragons.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

I am so glad I was referred here!! I won this beautiful male in a contest awhile ago and have been trying to find him a mate, as I completely LOVE the silver gemstone babies! I purchased one lovely lady but have since found out the two were closely related xD. I have been on a hunt ever since.

A lovely individual @flatfins referred me here via my thread and I can't be more thankful! May I please be added to the ping list for Amethyst & Jasper please and thank you!

I was trying to sell that related lady but I might just try to find her a mate eventually too! Looking forward to finally finding TheHeartsWant hus HeartsDesire!!
@sky09

I am so glad I was referred here!! I won this beautiful male in a contest awhile ago and have been trying to find him a mate, as I completely LOVE the silver gemstone babies! I purchased one lovely lady but have since found out the two were closely related xD. I have been on a hunt ever since.

A lovely individual @flatfins referred me here via my thread and I can't be more thankful! May I please be added to the ping list for Amethyst & Jasper please and thank you!

I was trying to sell that related lady but I might just try to find her a mate eventually too! Looking forward to finally finding TheHeartsWant hus HeartsDesire!!
@laineylane03 Certainly I'll add you to the pinglist!
@laineylane03 Certainly I'll add you to the pinglist!
nInTqKu.png
pretty :D
pretty :D
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16