Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >Jewelry Box - Identical Quadruplets!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@sky09
Can you put me on the pinglist for the silvers please? Thanks in advance.
@sky09
Can you put me on the pinglist for the silvers please? Thanks in advance.
@Culex Sure thing! Love your leveling guide, by the way. That thing plus several tinctures rescued my first ever coli team from a complete stat-allocation disaster.
@Culex Sure thing! Love your leveling guide, by the way. That thing plus several tinctures rescued my first ever coli team from a complete stat-allocation disaster.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09 Would you be willing to accept a payment plan / hold the Sky female for me while I work out more room in my lair and get a bit more treasure together?
@sky09 Would you be willing to accept a payment plan / hold the Sky female for me while I work out more room in my lair and get a bit more treasure together?
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare Yes, I can do that. I'll mail you.
@Revelare Yes, I can do that. I'll mail you.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

Could you put me on the gold pinglist please? I'm on the hunt for a male to mate with a jewellery Fae of my own~ Sadly I'm also short on cash so I may have to catch the next breeding round.
@sky09

Could you put me on the gold pinglist please? I'm on the hunt for a male to mate with a jewellery Fae of my own~ Sadly I'm also short on cash so I may have to catch the next breeding round.
@Dunkarooba Adding you now!
@Dunkarooba Adding you now!
nInTqKu.png
Love this theme; they look great!
Love this theme; they look great!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
@Foayasha Aw, thank you!
@Foayasha Aw, thank you!
nInTqKu.png
Oh my goodness, can you add me to the silver pinglist please? :D Actually, can you add me to both? Lol. These are so gorgeous, my goodness.
Oh my goodness, can you add me to the silver pinglist please? :D Actually, can you add me to both? Lol. These are so gorgeous, my goodness.
5XOMGIA_zpscy9yadtq.png
@Foxhall Certainly!
@Foxhall Certainly!
nInTqKu.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16