Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >Jewelry Box - Identical Quadruplets!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@sky09 Could I buy the gold female (12188467) for 60kt? (:
@sky09 Could I buy the gold female (12188467) for 60kt? (:
@Helena Certainly! I'll send the CR now =)
@Helena Certainly! I'll send the CR now =)
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

Finnaally have space. I'm so happy that female Avocado Fae is still available. I've had my eye on her for a while. Can I please buy her for 60kT?

Ohh, and keep me on both ping lists, please. :)
@sky09

Finnaally have space. I'm so happy that female Avocado Fae is still available. I've had my eye on her for a while. Can I please buy her for 60kT?

Ohh, and keep me on both ping lists, please. :)
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon CR sent :)
@Hawktalon CR sent :)
nInTqKu.png
Please add me to your ping list for all babies!
Please add me to your ping list for all babies!
@scrawls Added you :)
@scrawls Added you :)
nInTqKu.png
Thank you! :3
Thank you! :3
@sky09 So I just bought one of the hatchlings from Jasper and Amethyst, and I was wondering if I could be on the pinglist for Opal and Citrine if they get a male hatchling in the carmine-crimson range? (I'd snag that tomato boy in a heartbeat, but it's a little paler than I normally like ^^')

Or just on the pinglist for all of your pairs if that's easier!
@sky09 So I just bought one of the hatchlings from Jasper and Amethyst, and I was wondering if I could be on the pinglist for Opal and Citrine if they get a male hatchling in the carmine-crimson range? (I'd snag that tomato boy in a heartbeat, but it's a little paler than I normally like ^^')

Or just on the pinglist for all of your pairs if that's easier!
@BabylonsFall I keep pinglists for silver, gold, or both, but I typically try to breed all my pairs at once. I'll list you for silver and that will include all of Opal and Citrine's hatchlings.

Thanks for your purchase!
@BabylonsFall I keep pinglists for silver, gold, or both, but I typically try to breed all my pairs at once. I'll list you for silver and that will include all of Opal and Citrine's hatchlings.

Thanks for your purchase!
nInTqKu.png
@sky09 thank you! (:
@sky09 thank you! (:
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16