Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/A] Gen 1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Takora

nobody has no moniiiesss, we all broke lol
@Takora

nobody has no moniiiesss, we all broke lol
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx
No, wait, put me down for SB... I'd rather die trying than not try and live lol Gosh I feel like I've been hit by a truck! lol
@Minx
No, wait, put me down for SB... I'd rather die trying than not try and live lol Gosh I feel like I've been hit by a truck! lol
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@Kaitii I had such a similar idea! The moment I saw it I went oh no that is shimmer and underbelly for WC... WC with underbelly is my soft spot for sure D:
@Kaitii I had such a similar idea! The moment I saw it I went oh no that is shimmer and underbelly for WC... WC with underbelly is my soft spot for sure D:
Collecting
@auctorj

Bid noted! I just want them to go to a good home that will love them forever, gene them up nice and pretty, make them have lots of babies and never be exalted!

Not too much to ask right ;)
@auctorj

Bid noted! I just want them to go to a good home that will love them forever, gene them up nice and pretty, make them have lots of babies and never be exalted!

Not too much to ask right ;)
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx

OMG Did you just say exalted? That's a crime if you exalt a pair like that! Oh and yes it is totally not too much... so send them over this way! *wink wink*
@Minx

OMG Did you just say exalted? That's a crime if you exalt a pair like that! Oh and yes it is totally not too much... so send them over this way! *wink wink*
Collecting
@Minx

*Also waves hand for the first girl*
@Minx

*Also waves hand for the first girl*
Collecting
Bump for luck!
Bump for luck!
kbqBOtG.png
@Jamethyst

Thank you! :D

@auctorj

*waves hand to newbie* =D and we have the same birthday!!

Edited :X

Also, bid noted on first girl ;)
@Jamethyst

Thank you! :D

@auctorj

*waves hand to newbie* =D and we have the same birthday!!

Edited :X

Also, bid noted on first girl ;)
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx @auctorj

Oh look, it's that lemon boy I wanted, and he comes with a girl. 350kt, please! XD
@Minx @auctorj

Oh look, it's that lemon boy I wanted, and he comes with a girl. 350kt, please! XD
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure

I'm a bad girl :X I was going to promise them to auctorj, but I feel bad now because I know you have been eyeing him for a long time!… and I like you ^__^ So will reopen the bidding to be fair for a friend!

@auctorj

So sorry, but Azure has put in a bid for the pair. Would you like to counter bid?
@Azure

I'm a bad girl :X I was going to promise them to auctorj, but I feel bad now because I know you have been eyeing him for a long time!… and I like you ^__^ So will reopen the bidding to be fair for a friend!

@auctorj

So sorry, but Azure has put in a bid for the pair. Would you like to counter bid?
vWzc3aN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17