Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/A] Gen 1s
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Minx
Sb on the triple slate please .
@Minx
Sb on the triple slate please .
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
Oh my, a triple? And that SD is soooo beautiful! I'll keep on eye!
Oh my, a triple? And that SD is soooo beautiful! I'll keep on eye!
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
Oh man, pretty triple slate child. I have so much slate in my lair though lSKFJSD.
Oh man, pretty triple slate child. I have so much slate in my lair though lSKFJSD.
@Sylvarant

Bid noted!

@auctorj

Oh yes my friend =D I have two already and prefer females so figured I would send him off to a home where he will be more well loved than in my lair.

@ShamelessScalies

You know you want to ;D
@Sylvarant

Bid noted!

@auctorj

Oh yes my friend =D I have two already and prefer females so figured I would send him off to a home where he will be more well loved than in my lair.

@ShamelessScalies

You know you want to ;D
vWzc3aN.png
Nooooooo Dx; @Minx stop tempting me with that pretty beige magenta lass!!! Dx; ;____;
Nooooooo Dx; @Minx stop tempting me with that pretty beige magenta lass!!! Dx; ;____;
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@KittersKamala

She would be so pretty in your lair though! And nobody else wants her D: So saddddddd
@KittersKamala

She would be so pretty in your lair though! And nobody else wants her D: So saddddddd
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx ;____; I can put in SB (and try to buckle down on coli-ing x'D)
@Minx ;____; I can put in SB (and try to buckle down on coli-ing x'D)
@KittersKamala

Yay! I will put your bid in =D

EDIT: Just imaging when Facet comes out O.O She would be glorious!
@KittersKamala

Yay! I will put your bid in =D

EDIT: Just imaging when Facet comes out O.O She would be glorious!
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx NOEP off the top of my head I'll likely Bar/daub/belly her >> unlesss I SD her then it'l be bar/shimmer/gem I already have one dergie waiting on his facet. I had to buy two accents and an arcane sprite for him. I8 he has two different outfits to switch between and had art/stories on the way B[ he's not spoilt at all..... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7694865] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76949/7694865_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Minx NOEP off the top of my head I'll likely Bar/daub/belly her >> unlesss I SD her then it'l be bar/shimmer/gem I already have one dergie waiting on his facet. I had to buy two accents and an arcane sprite for him. I8 he has two different outfits to switch between and had art/stories on the way B[ he's not spoilt at all.....

7694865_350.png
@KittersKamala

Oh my! He looks stunning! I love all his feathers :3 He found the perfect home ;)
@KittersKamala

Oh my! He looks stunning! I love all his feathers :3 He found the perfect home ;)
vWzc3aN.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17