Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/A] Gen 1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Minx Any time!
@Minx Any time!
kbqBOtG.png
@Minx

Really, we do? Same birthday? OMG! When the day comes I am going to give you a huge hug!

And don't you feel bad about what you wrote before the server went down... I was just joking around! I was actually O.o when I saw the CR for the first baby! And yes, let me counter bid in a fair auction! *waves* @Azure
@Minx

Really, we do? Same birthday? OMG! When the day comes I am going to give you a huge hug!

And don't you feel bad about what you wrote before the server went down... I was just joking around! I was actually O.o when I saw the CR for the first baby! And yes, let me counter bid in a fair auction! *waves* @Azure
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@auctorj

Yes! =D Not too often you meet other people with our bday, well on my end anyways lol.

Sent a PM with some other goodies of welcome ;) and how much would you like to counter with? Azure has bid 350k.
@auctorj

Yes! =D Not too often you meet other people with our bday, well on my end anyways lol.

Sent a PM with some other goodies of welcome ;) and how much would you like to counter with? Azure has bid 350k.
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx

Aren't you just glad that you weren't born a day after? lol

Oh, yes, I thought it was going up by 50k. Maybe that wasn't written in the rules? But since that was what I had in mind I'll go for 400k... I think!
@Minx

Aren't you just glad that you weren't born a day after? lol

Oh, yes, I thought it was going up by 50k. Maybe that wasn't written in the rules? But since that was what I had in mind I'll go for 400k... I think!
Collecting
@auctorj

Bid noted! And I was born during a leap year ;) Was due to be born on the 29th, but my Mom scheduled the c-section for the 28th instead.

@Azure

You have been outbid!
@auctorj

Bid noted! And I was born during a leap year ;) Was due to be born on the 29th, but my Mom scheduled the c-section for the 28th instead.

@Azure

You have been outbid!
vWzc3aN.png
@auctorj @Minx

Before I go on to bid moar, I'll make you a deal. If Minx won't scream and go down blubbering in a small lake of Minxy tears about the pair being split, I'm happy to split the spoils with you 50-50 (price and derg-wise), auctorj, and take just the male - after all, I have a number - of girls - just dying - to meet him. XD

The female, to me, is gravy, but honestly, it's the male I want and I don't know what I'll do with the gal.

So like, yeah, stuff!

WHAT SAY YOU, MINX?!
@auctorj @Minx

Before I go on to bid moar, I'll make you a deal. If Minx won't scream and go down blubbering in a small lake of Minxy tears about the pair being split, I'm happy to split the spoils with you 50-50 (price and derg-wise), auctorj, and take just the male - after all, I have a number - of girls - just dying - to meet him. XD

The female, to me, is gravy, but honestly, it's the male I want and I don't know what I'll do with the gal.

So like, yeah, stuff!

WHAT SAY YOU, MINX?!
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure

I'm okay with whatever you all want to do ;) Doesn't matter to me, I just NEED shiny ha!

Edit: Just for you though o.o
@Azure

I'm okay with whatever you all want to do ;) Doesn't matter to me, I just NEED shiny ha!

Edit: Just for you though o.o
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx

*melts into a pile of goo with tiny hearts for vapors from the warm fuzzies* I'd heart emoticon at you, but the forum devours them voraciously, so I can't. You'll just have to imagine it. :(
@Minx

*melts into a pile of goo with tiny hearts for vapors from the warm fuzzies* I'd heart emoticon at you, but the forum devours them voraciously, so I can't. You'll just have to imagine it. :(
DQ9DP8W.png
[quote name="Azure" date="2014-11-21 01:03:15"]@Minx *melts into a pile of goo with tiny hearts for vapors from the warm fuzzies* I'd heart emoticon at you, but the forum devours them voraciously, so I can't. You'll just have to imagine it. :([/quote] Gotcha covered [center] [img]http://edgecastcdn.net/800034/www.perpetualkid.com/productimages/lg2/HART-0006.jpg[/img][/center]
Azure wrote on 2014-11-21 01:03:15:
@Minx

Gotcha covered
HART-0006.jpg
vWzc3aN.png
@Azure @Minx

Oh, no, Azure! I have to admit that you do have a number of girls just dying to meet him! Now I am in such a dilemma D: Do I just back off and let you take the meat and gravy (lol) or do I go for the girl only and wait the day I find another obsidian/?/maze? I mean, whatever color I get as a secondary, obs/maze is bound to be beautiful D:
@Azure @Minx

Oh, no, Azure! I have to admit that you do have a number of girls just dying to meet him! Now I am in such a dilemma D: Do I just back off and let you take the meat and gravy (lol) or do I go for the girl only and wait the day I find another obsidian/?/maze? I mean, whatever color I get as a secondary, obs/maze is bound to be beautiful D:
Collecting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17