Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:The Unique Boutique:.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@cavallocavaliere I'll take the female if no one else has claimed her :>
@cavallocavaliere I'll take the female if no one else has claimed her :>
@cavallocavaliere

Please put me on the ping list for Lumiere and Babette!
@cavallocavaliere

Please put me on the ping list for Lumiere and Babette!
@cavallocavaliere Thank you!! So happy to finally get one of those bebes :> Please take me off their pinglist. I still want to be on the list for toot and puddle though :)
@cavallocavaliere Thank you!! So happy to finally get one of those bebes :> Please take me off their pinglist. I still want to be on the list for toot and puddle though :)
@cavallocavaliere Definitely interested (especially if there is a female w/ circuit. I have too many coatl males xD )
@cavallocavaliere Definitely interested (especially if there is a female w/ circuit. I have too many coatl males xD )
Bumping for a delightful lady
Bumping for a delightful lady
QJXEL.gif IrhC8.gif 1oQKx.gif kcOrV.gif
@cavallocavaliere
Could I reserve the female Coatl hatchling? I just have to raise some funds for her but she is a DARLING!
@cavallocavaliere
Could I reserve the female Coatl hatchling? I just have to raise some funds for her but she is a DARLING!
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@cavallocavaliere
Fantastic, thank you so much!
@cavallocavaliere
Fantastic, thank you so much!
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@cavallocavaliere Could you actually remove me from the ping list? I was planning on buying one of your seafoam/ivory/ivory boys as a mate for my coatl, but I found her a different mate ^^" Thank you!
@cavallocavaliere Could you actually remove me from the ping list? I was planning on buying one of your seafoam/ivory/ivory boys as a mate for my coatl, but I found her a different mate ^^" Thank you!
@poccolapasca o-o Can I please maybe do a payment plan on the Sky/rose/white gal? Sorry nevermind I found another sweetling with smoke already. :3
@poccolapasca o-o Can I please maybe do a payment plan on the Sky/rose/white gal? Sorry nevermind I found another sweetling with smoke already. :3
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@poccolapasca Yeah, I'm sorry! Yours is half the price, but the other dragon saves me a smoke gene and the struggle to get it...I just didn't want to delete my original ping and leave you unable to find the post. :s I've had that happen in my threads and it's always confusing.
@poccolapasca Yeah, I'm sorry! Yours is half the price, but the other dragon saves me a smoke gene and the struggle to get it...I just didn't want to delete my original ping and leave you unable to find the post. :s I've had that happen in my threads and it's always confusing.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14