Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:The Unique Boutique:.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@cavallocavaliere Can I get on the ping list for Addidas and Nike? Thank you.
@cavallocavaliere Can I get on the ping list for Addidas and Nike? Thank you.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@cavallocavaliere
-gestures angrily- this hatchery is getting WAY TOO PERFECT!
@cavallocavaliere
-gestures angrily- this hatchery is getting WAY TOO PERFECT!
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@cavallocavaliere @poccolapasca

yay, the graphics look really well coordinated. amazing since two different people made them :3
@cavallocavaliere @poccolapasca

yay, the graphics look really well coordinated. amazing since two different people made them :3
LZ7m3xp.png
@poccolapasca not a problem at all! :) glad you love them. I sent over the modified main banner over to cav, and the rest of the graphics as well.
@poccolapasca not a problem at all! :) glad you love them. I sent over the modified main banner over to cav, and the rest of the graphics as well.
LZ7m3xp.png
@cavallocavaliere
Don't think I don't see what game you're playing here, trying to win me over to take all my dergon cash for cute babies B| stahp it right now
@cavallocavaliere
Don't think I don't see what game you're playing here, trying to win me over to take all my dergon cash for cute babies B| stahp it right now
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@cavallocavaliere I am very interested in the double midnight wildclaw girl. would you take gems for her?
@cavallocavaliere I am very interested in the double midnight wildclaw girl. would you take gems for her?
ew9u8Xp.png
New thread looks great!!! :>
New thread looks great!!! :>
@cavallocavaliere

So sorry... I didn't get this ping when it happened and just came upon it. Anyhoo, he's beautiful, but I need a female derg if possible. I don't have a lot of experience being pinged for hatcheries. Is this the sort of thing I should say up front?
@cavallocavaliere

So sorry... I didn't get this ping when it happened and just came upon it. Anyhoo, he's beautiful, but I need a female derg if possible. I don't have a lot of experience being pinged for hatcheries. Is this the sort of thing I should say up front?
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@cavallocavaliere
I changed the url in your banner in my affiliates post :)
@cavallocavaliere
I changed the url in your banner in my affiliates post :)
2zxpe2w.png
@cavallocavaliere Hello!!! @Stevie12397 and I were wondering if we could be affiliates with you?
@cavallocavaliere Hello!!! @Stevie12397 and I were wondering if we could be affiliates with you?
KHESHIREbanners.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14