Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:The Unique Boutique:.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@poccolapasca

No worries!

Ah, yea, Subeta can get super addicting in many different ways! But if you do decide to join, put me in as your referral! :)
@poccolapasca

No worries!

Ah, yea, Subeta can get super addicting in many different ways! But if you do decide to join, put me in as your referral! :)
@cavallocavaliere

Nah! I won't forget! I'm actually designing some other hot air balloon vectors to print and hang in my bathroom! They will be a bit more detailed than the one in my hatchery. So I'm sure I won't forget! I love to collect Christmas ornaments anyways. I stay away from the cheesy Santa and snowman ones. I always go for the really pretty ones.

@poccolapasca

No pressure! :)
@cavallocavaliere

Nah! I won't forget! I'm actually designing some other hot air balloon vectors to print and hang in my bathroom! They will be a bit more detailed than the one in my hatchery. So I'm sure I won't forget! I love to collect Christmas ornaments anyways. I stay away from the cheesy Santa and snowman ones. I always go for the really pretty ones.

@poccolapasca

No pressure! :)
Alrighty! See you later! Have fun!
Alrighty! See you later! Have fun!
@cavallocavaliere

Oh no, you don't have to breed in Ice unless you want to! I wasn't paying attention and didn't how nice Lightning eyes looked!! So it's up to you, really!

Possibly! You can send me a message and we can discuss it! :)
@cavallocavaliere

Oh no, you don't have to breed in Ice unless you want to! I wasn't paying attention and didn't how nice Lightning eyes looked!! So it's up to you, really!

Possibly! You can send me a message and we can discuss it! :)
@cavallocavaliere

Okay! :)
@cavallocavaliere

Okay! :)
@cavallocavaliere

Could I be pinged when pascal and Rapunzel breed a Seafoam/banana/ivory circuit Female? Thanks!
@cavallocavaliere

Could I be pinged when pascal and Rapunzel breed a Seafoam/banana/ivory circuit Female? Thanks!
QJXEL.gif IrhC8.gif 1oQKx.gif kcOrV.gif
@CavalloCavaliere

Gosh darnnit you are murder on my lair space and my wallet ;-; I'll need a male like the coatl someday. Ping list me?
@CavalloCavaliere

Gosh darnnit you are murder on my lair space and my wallet ;-; I'll need a male like the coatl someday. Ping list me?
@CavalloCavaliere

That's fine too XD I'll check by all the same. Thank you
@CavalloCavaliere

That's fine too XD I'll check by all the same. Thank you
@poccolapasca
I've sent a CR for the female :)
@poccolapasca
I've sent a CR for the female :)
PMb4IFn.png
@cavallocavaliere

Thank you so much for the notice! Also, no worries about the wind eyes, I only really mentioned it in the chance that it was possible and not too much trouble! ;u; I understand life is being tough for you right now and how easy it is to forget things on a normal basis let alone when things are busy! No need to breed them from a wind nest in the future unless you'd like to or someone else would! I already went ahead and bought one of the LumiereBabette male imps directly from your lair! Thank you aaa!
@cavallocavaliere

Thank you so much for the notice! Also, no worries about the wind eyes, I only really mentioned it in the chance that it was possible and not too much trouble! ;u; I understand life is being tough for you right now and how easy it is to forget things on a normal basis let alone when things are busy! No need to breed them from a wind nest in the future unless you'd like to or someone else would! I already went ahead and bought one of the LumiereBabette male imps directly from your lair! Thank you aaa!
caevaen_castle.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14