Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:The Unique Boutique:.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@poccolapasca Oh my, I'm so sorry. I'll take the other hatchling. D:
@poccolapasca Oh my, I'm so sorry. I'll take the other hatchling. D:
@cavallocavaliere

Hello! Could I be pinged for Lumiere Babette? Also, is there any possibility that they could have wind eyes? ;w; If it's not too much trouble, I mean. I'm hoping for a male!
@cavallocavaliere

Hello! Could I be pinged for Lumiere Babette? Also, is there any possibility that they could have wind eyes? ;w; If it's not too much trouble, I mean. I'm hoping for a male!
caevaen_castle.png
@poccolapasca

Look at that gorgeous pastel baby! I would snatch him up in a heart beat if my lair wasn't full from my nests hatching!
Would you put me on Toot and Puddle's ping list?

Also, would both you and @cavallocavaliere like to be affiliates? My hatchery is just over a month old and I'd like to get connected with other hatcheries and people who breed beautiful dragons. c:
@poccolapasca

Look at that gorgeous pastel baby! I would snatch him up in a heart beat if my lair wasn't full from my nests hatching!
Would you put me on Toot and Puddle's ping list?

Also, would both you and @cavallocavaliere like to be affiliates? My hatchery is just over a month old and I'd like to get connected with other hatcheries and people who breed beautiful dragons. c:
@cavallocavaliere @poccolapasca

Thanks so much! Gah! Are you sure it's the most darling one? Because I think your's right at the top of cute!

Yes, I did make the graphics! I've had a huge obsession with hot air balloons lately, and I decided use spinoff of official Pepsi slogans. xD
@cavallocavaliere @poccolapasca

Thanks so much! Gah! Are you sure it's the most darling one? Because I think your's right at the top of cute!

Yes, I did make the graphics! I've had a huge obsession with hot air balloons lately, and I decided use spinoff of official Pepsi slogans. xD
@poccolapasca

Thank you very much! I did work hard on those graphics! I usually never have nice ideas for logos so I'm very happy that I was successful! Especially with something for myself! It's always so hard to design for myself. :p

Also, question! What Flight's nest is Otis and Lacy normally bred in? I've decided that I'd like a tuxedo baby at some point in the future and want to be added to their ping list! If they're not normally bred in an Ice nest is it possible that they can be if no one else has made a request for a different nest?
@poccolapasca

Thank you very much! I did work hard on those graphics! I usually never have nice ideas for logos so I'm very happy that I was successful! Especially with something for myself! It's always so hard to design for myself. :p

Also, question! What Flight's nest is Otis and Lacy normally bred in? I've decided that I'd like a tuxedo baby at some point in the future and want to be added to their ping list! If they're not normally bred in an Ice nest is it possible that they can be if no one else has made a request for a different nest?
@poccolapasca

I don't have a shop! But depending on how much interest the graphics gain I may start one up. So far you're the second person to ask! If I do make a shop I would have to wait until my graphic responsibilities on another pet site are finished up. I've had a stack of commissions I've slowly been working through and some people have waited a real long time. :c So I'd want to make sure I got all those finished up first.

Actually, I quite like them with Lightning eyes, so there's no need to put them on an Ice nest! I should have realized that when one of your graphics has a little tuxedo baby with Lightning eyes. :p I'm super tired today though (lack of sleep last night - noisy roommates) so that's probably the main reason I didn't put two and two together, haha.
@poccolapasca

I don't have a shop! But depending on how much interest the graphics gain I may start one up. So far you're the second person to ask! If I do make a shop I would have to wait until my graphic responsibilities on another pet site are finished up. I've had a stack of commissions I've slowly been working through and some people have waited a real long time. :c So I'd want to make sure I got all those finished up first.

Actually, I quite like them with Lightning eyes, so there's no need to put them on an Ice nest! I should have realized that when one of your graphics has a little tuxedo baby with Lightning eyes. :p I'm super tired today though (lack of sleep last night - noisy roommates) so that's probably the main reason I didn't put two and two together, haha.
@cavallocavaliere

Thanks! I'm very satisfied with them. The graphics I had before were just simple grey text, but that's because I wasn't sure what I wanted at the time, but didn't want a completely boring hatchery. :p

I do feel like I need to arrange the order of some of my posts though. I feel like the Information post needs rewritten and also moved up on the page, but I'm waiting to do that because that means updating the links in 10 posts. o.e

Edit
Ha, I didn't realize your post goofed up on you. Thanks for adding me to the list!
@cavallocavaliere

Thanks! I'm very satisfied with them. The graphics I had before were just simple grey text, but that's because I wasn't sure what I wanted at the time, but didn't want a completely boring hatchery. :p

I do feel like I need to arrange the order of some of my posts though. I feel like the Information post needs rewritten and also moved up on the page, but I'm waiting to do that because that means updating the links in 10 posts. o.e

Edit
Ha, I didn't realize your post goofed up on you. Thanks for adding me to the list!
@cavallocavaliere

Yes! I loooooove vintage graphics the most! I've always liked hot air balloons, but I recently went to a show (for the first time ever, what) and I basically fell in love with them. Unfortunately it costs $175 for a ride in one, so that didn't happen. =/
I think they'd be even better if I was in Wind flight, but I love the pale yellow eyes on all my babies. I only have one pair that absolutely will need either Arcane or Shadow eyes, and another that are good with Light or Shadow eyes. It wouldn't be good for me to switch flights. :p

Hahaha, thank you so much! I followed a guide that I can't seem to find in the Help forum anymore… but it said that the most important thing was that the hatchlings being sold be in the second post, with a very short introductory post, and I agreed with that. I also lurked quite a few active hatcheries to see how they did things and noticed that the ones that looked most successful had their pairs in the second post too.
But I think my information post needs to be in the third post. I'll get it moved eventually. Since I have links to each post in each post it's not a dire need at the moment. ;)

No it did! I just didn't notice it was a goof up!
@cavallocavaliere

Yes! I loooooove vintage graphics the most! I've always liked hot air balloons, but I recently went to a show (for the first time ever, what) and I basically fell in love with them. Unfortunately it costs $175 for a ride in one, so that didn't happen. =/
I think they'd be even better if I was in Wind flight, but I love the pale yellow eyes on all my babies. I only have one pair that absolutely will need either Arcane or Shadow eyes, and another that are good with Light or Shadow eyes. It wouldn't be good for me to switch flights. :p

Hahaha, thank you so much! I followed a guide that I can't seem to find in the Help forum anymore… but it said that the most important thing was that the hatchlings being sold be in the second post, with a very short introductory post, and I agreed with that. I also lurked quite a few active hatcheries to see how they did things and noticed that the ones that looked most successful had their pairs in the second post too.
But I think my information post needs to be in the third post. I'll get it moved eventually. Since I have links to each post in each post it's not a dire need at the moment. ;)

No it did! I just didn't notice it was a goof up!
@poccolapasca

I've actually got my bribes closed! Nothing more can stack up before I finish what I've currently got! I actually didn't have the time to make my hatchery graphics, but I did anyways! I just didn't go to sleep that night LOL. I will definitely let you know! :D
The other site is Subeta! Same username there as it is here. It's got sentimental meaning behind it, so I always use it whenever it's available on any site I register with.
@poccolapasca

I've actually got my bribes closed! Nothing more can stack up before I finish what I've currently got! I actually didn't have the time to make my hatchery graphics, but I did anyways! I just didn't go to sleep that night LOL. I will definitely let you know! :D
The other site is Subeta! Same username there as it is here. It's got sentimental meaning behind it, so I always use it whenever it's available on any site I register with.
[quote name="cavallocavaliere" date="2014-08-21 11:23:00"]@Pepsi yes, when me and Poccola were kids, we when to a hot air balloon show, in a town near ours, we did not ride in one either :( but it was cool (from what we remember XD) and Poccola got this pin, with a hot air balloon on it, it was so cute (I think she lost it), and not whenever I here the town mentioned, all I think of is hot air balloons c: Yes Wind eyes would be perfect with you theme! [b]Edit:[/b] can yo see all of this post? Or does it stop after wind eyes?[/quote] ^That's everything I see! Is there more or is that it? I never went to any events like that when I was a child, so it was pretty awesome to go. The show was in a nearby town and it was at the end of July, so it's still pretty fresh in my mind! I didn't buy any souvenirs though. :( But they had hot air balloon Christmas ornaments and I absolutely LOVED them. :D I'm sticking with Light though! When I joined the site I went with the Nature flight, but quickly realized I wanted to be in Light flight. I don't think I will ever switch! :p I'll just rent a nest if I need to. :)
cavallocavaliere wrote on 2014-08-21 11:23:00:
@Pepsi yes, when me and Poccola were kids, we when to a hot air balloon show, in a town near ours, we did not ride in one either :( but it was cool (from what we remember XD) and Poccola got this pin, with a hot air balloon on it, it was so cute (I think she lost it), and not whenever I here the town mentioned, all I think of is hot air balloons c:
Yes Wind eyes would be perfect with you theme!

Edit: can yo see all of this post? Or does it stop after wind eyes?

^That's everything I see! Is there more or is that it?

I never went to any events like that when I was a child, so it was pretty awesome to go. The show was in a nearby town and it was at the end of July, so it's still pretty fresh in my mind! I didn't buy any souvenirs though. :( But they had hot air balloon Christmas ornaments and I absolutely LOVED them. :D

I'm sticking with Light though! When I joined the site I went with the Nature flight, but quickly realized I wanted to be in Light flight. I don't think I will ever switch! :p I'll just rent a nest if I need to. :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14