Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] and [S]: Tropical Coatls and WCs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Lycoris
EEEEEEEEEEE--
ven beter. :D
@Lycoris
EEEEEEEEEEE--
ven beter. :D
@Lycoris

Sorry, I realized I never actually sent you a down payment! Sending 100k now!
@Lycoris

Sorry, I realized I never actually sent you a down payment! Sending 100k now!
5gCMn1D.png
@Lycoris hiii! just out of curiosity. i was considering picking up some gems soon and i was thinking.. Would you be willing to accept a coatl scroll for one of these and one the seafoam/rose girl?

It would mean you could have 100% chance of coatls wich would make people happy no?
@Lycoris hiii! just out of curiosity. i was considering picking up some gems soon and i was thinking.. Would you be willing to accept a coatl scroll for one of these and one the seafoam/rose girl?

It would mean you could have 100% chance of coatls wich would make people happy no?
XsyYMAb.png
@Peony Yeah I would actually! The only hard part about this is getting 4 eggs now, since I have three already reserved. It could mean waiting until their second breeding. It's up to you to decide, though!
@Peony Yeah I would actually! The only hard part about this is getting 4 eggs now, since I have three already reserved. It could mean waiting until their second breeding. It's up to you to decide, though!
@Lycoris oooh course. Well. hmm... nobody wants to be bunced onto the next breeding. Hmm, woud you take a shimmer scroll for the imp girl though? (i still wanna help your project..)
@Lycoris oooh course. Well. hmm... nobody wants to be bunced onto the next breeding. Hmm, woud you take a shimmer scroll for the imp girl though? (i still wanna help your project..)
XsyYMAb.png
@Peony Yeah that would be incredibly helpful actually!
@Peony Yeah that would be incredibly helpful actually!
Oh my goodness, the colors on those coatls! @Lycoris please feel free to ping me when their next breeding happens, as I see your reserves are full. :>
Oh my goodness, the colors on those coatls! @Lycoris please feel free to ping me when their next breeding happens, as I see your reserves are full. :>
@Indubitanter Of course! Would you only want a Coatl, or would you be open to a WC as well?
@Indubitanter Of course! Would you only want a Coatl, or would you be open to a WC as well?
@Lycoris I'd prefer a coatl, if at all possible. I'm pretty much flat broke and can't afford to pay real money for scrolls, ahaha.
@Lycoris I'd prefer a coatl, if at all possible. I'm pretty much flat broke and can't afford to pay real money for scrolls, ahaha.
@Lycoris

Just a little update from me: I just got the mate for this dragon, so I will need (or really like) a girl. Hopefully that'll work! :)
@Lycoris

Just a little update from me: I just got the mate for this dragon, so I will need (or really like) a girl. Hopefully that'll work! :)
5gCMn1D.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21