Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] and [S]: Tropical Coatls and WCs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
^
^
^
^
@Lycoris

Ooh, I love these colors! How much treasure would you need for a down payment?
@Lycoris

Ooh, I love these colors! How much treasure would you need for a down payment?
5gCMn1D.png
@chaosmagic
Glad you ask! I think I've come to a general decision on prices now that I've got a Coatl scroll in the mix.
I think each baby will be 300k, since the Coatl scroll is 600k (at a 300:1 ratio), and my first reservation got two babies for the scroll.

So a down payment for a reservation could be fine at 100k-200k. It feels a little steep but with the prices of the scrolls, which are the priority, I just want to make sure I have them all gened up before RTB time haha. Of course, I am willing to work with you! I'm very flexible.
@chaosmagic
Glad you ask! I think I've come to a general decision on prices now that I've got a Coatl scroll in the mix.
I think each baby will be 300k, since the Coatl scroll is 600k (at a 300:1 ratio), and my first reservation got two babies for the scroll.

So a down payment for a reservation could be fine at 100k-200k. It feels a little steep but with the prices of the scrolls, which are the priority, I just want to make sure I have them all gened up before RTB time haha. Of course, I am willing to work with you! I'm very flexible.
^
^
goose out of duck, would buy

yes i am interested. hehe.

tumblr
[quote name="Internet" date="2014-01-20 16:24:24"]goose out of duck, would buy yes i am interested. hehe.[/quote] I've fixed my reservation down payments. Would you like to reserve an egg? I have already 2 eggs reserved and spots may fill up quickly.
Internet wrote on 2014-01-20 16:24:24:

I've fixed my reservation down payments. Would you like to reserve an egg? I have already 2 eggs reserved and spots may fill up quickly.
bump
bump
bump
bump
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21