Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] and [S]: Tropical Coatls and WCs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@xxluinxx Thank you for the ping :D I hope she is interested!
@xxluinxx Thank you for the ping :D I hope she is interested!
@Lycoris
Looks like I've been summoned. And yes, I'm interested. I don't know if I could do a coatl scroll for just one hatchling, but I'd certainly be willing to do a reserve. :3
@Lycoris
Looks like I've been summoned. And yes, I'm interested. I don't know if I could do a coatl scroll for just one hatchling, but I'd certainly be willing to do a reserve. :3
^
^
@TheAnneh oh whoops I didn't see your post!

I'm still debating with myself between some of the details but for a Coatl scroll I should be willing to let you be able have two babies if you'd like!
@TheAnneh oh whoops I didn't see your post!

I'm still debating with myself between some of the details but for a Coatl scroll I should be willing to let you be able have two babies if you'd like!
@Lycoris
That would be fine with me. :D They're nice colors, but I swear they look best on Coatls imho x3
How long are you thinking it will take you to get them gened up, do you think?
@Lycoris
That would be fine with me. :D They're nice colors, but I swear they look best on Coatls imho x3
How long are you thinking it will take you to get them gened up, do you think?
@TheAnneh
Well, I am aiming for before they are RTB. I plan to hoard as much treasure as I can until gem prices fall again, which may or may not happen in the 31 days the WC will be RTB. Last time I bought a ton at 315 they dropped to 290 shortly after so I'm willing to make the gamble that they will drop again in time.
You can also put off buying the Coatl scroll if you want to do that too haha. No real rush until it nears RTB time, really.
@TheAnneh
Well, I am aiming for before they are RTB. I plan to hoard as much treasure as I can until gem prices fall again, which may or may not happen in the 31 days the WC will be RTB. Last time I bought a ton at 315 they dropped to 290 shortly after so I'm willing to make the gamble that they will drop again in time.
You can also put off buying the Coatl scroll if you want to do that too haha. No real rush until it nears RTB time, really.
^
^
@Lycoris
Yeah, I need a paycheck before I can get the gems I need. :3
You have a rather nice time buffer to get the things you need, too. :D
@Lycoris
Yeah, I need a paycheck before I can get the gems I need. :3
You have a rather nice time buffer to get the things you need, too. :D
^
^
^
^