Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] and [S]: Tropical Coatls and WCs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
BUMP
BUMP
bumpppp
bumpppp
^
^
@Lycoris

Sorry for the late reply! I will reserve a spot if 100k now is okay with you. I will probably pay the rest in gems later if that's okay.

As for preferences, a coatl would be ideal, but since the outcome is most likely going to be a wildclaw, that's okay too.
@Lycoris

Sorry for the late reply! I will reserve a spot if 100k now is okay with you. I will probably pay the rest in gems later if that's okay.

As for preferences, a coatl would be ideal, but since the outcome is most likely going to be a wildclaw, that's okay too.
5gCMn1D.png
@Chaosmagic I totally understand! There won't be any imperials, although I'm getting one coatl scroll. The babies will be either Coatl or WC.

The hard part here is knowing how many eggs I'll get, and how many will be what breed. I think after you'll make the reservation cut-off for a while, because before you two Coatl's are reserved (to the person providing the scroll).

How would you feel about a possible WC, should there not be enough? I'll mark you down with your preferences.

Edit: oh okay I just saw your edited post!

I'll mark you down with that!
@Chaosmagic I totally understand! There won't be any imperials, although I'm getting one coatl scroll. The babies will be either Coatl or WC.

The hard part here is knowing how many eggs I'll get, and how many will be what breed. I think after you'll make the reservation cut-off for a while, because before you two Coatl's are reserved (to the person providing the scroll).

How would you feel about a possible WC, should there not be enough? I'll mark you down with your preferences.

Edit: oh okay I just saw your edited post!

I'll mark you down with that!
@Lycoris

Sorry, I edited my reply like 5 times because I reread the first post for more details, haha.

But yeah, a wildclaw would be okay too!
@Lycoris

Sorry, I edited my reply like 5 times because I reread the first post for more details, haha.

But yeah, a wildclaw would be okay too!
5gCMn1D.png
@chaosmagic Alright great!

I really hope I can somehow pull of 5 eggs with this haha... But with my luck...
@chaosmagic Alright great!

I really hope I can somehow pull of 5 eggs with this haha... But with my luck...
@Lycoris

Yeah, the 5 egg nest is kind of mythical to me at this point. I've been on the site for 3 months now and still haven't managed to get 5 eggs :/
@Lycoris

Yeah, the 5 egg nest is kind of mythical to me at this point. I've been on the site for 3 months now and still haven't managed to get 5 eggs :/
5gCMn1D.png
@TheAnneh @chaosmagic I have an update! In order to save on money on scrolls, I've found another contender for the female imp of the pair who already comes with shimmer. This is the new girl's output with the wildclaw boy. http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=29,28,46,49,42,42,1 Possible Coatl offspring with the aqua will look like this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1924928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19250/1924928_350.png[/img] [/url] I think that not only is this good for saving on money, but widens the orange range and gives us another still lovely primary. Please let me know if this change is alright with you.
@TheAnneh
@chaosmagic

I have an update! In order to save on money on scrolls, I've found another contender for the female imp of the pair who already comes with shimmer.

This is the new girl's output with the wildclaw boy.
http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=29,28,46,49,42,42,1

Possible Coatl offspring with the aqua will look like this
1924928_350.png

I think that not only is this good for saving on money, but widens the orange range and gives us another still lovely primary.

Please let me know if this change is alright with you.
@Lycoris

That's fine with me! Still lovely color combos.
@Lycoris

That's fine with me! Still lovely color combos.
5gCMn1D.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21