Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Two-letter XXX Midnight Imperial, 'Io'
1 2 3 4
Updated!
Updated!
@AlvildaBright @BreadyLoaf @Charioteer @ChesireCLAM @Denryu @Fayo @Halkiierid @Kiralia @Owari26 @stayingdead @TheAwesoMew @ThrenHasHat

This is your last day ping! The auction ends tomorrow at 12:00 unless snipe guard activates. The snipe guard length is 5 hours, and the current highest bid is 16,000g by @Fayo.

Link to first post
@AlvildaBright @BreadyLoaf @Charioteer @ChesireCLAM @Denryu @Fayo @Halkiierid @Kiralia @Owari26 @stayingdead @TheAwesoMew @ThrenHasHat

This is your last day ping! The auction ends tomorrow at 12:00 unless snipe guard activates. The snipe guard length is 5 hours, and the current highest bid is 16,000g by @Fayo.

Link to first post
One hour remaining! I’ll be at work when the auction ends, but the winner can DM me and I’ll get back to you asap ^^
One hour remaining! I’ll be at work when the auction ends, but the winner can DM me and I’ll get back to you asap ^^
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Just got back to my computer - apologies for the 11th hour bid, but 16.5kg @Fayo
Just got back to my computer - apologies for the 11th hour bid, but 16.5kg @Fayo

My Lore/Lineage dragon pairs!
Turned Luck Line || The Veilborn || Rainbow Undertides
. . . . . . . . . .w8o0xW1.png. . . . .
. . . . .
@threnhashat

17kg
Also no worries!
@threnhashat

17kg
Also no worries!
uSGMmBd.png
@Fayo 17.5 kg! : )
@Fayo 17.5 kg! : )

. . . . .
Updated!

Snipe guard is now active, so the auction will end 5 hours after the most recent bid.
Updated!

Snipe guard is now active, so the auction will end 5 hours after the most recent bid.
@threnhashat

18kg
@threnhashat

18kg
uSGMmBd.png
@Fayo 18.5 kg
@Fayo 18.5 kg

. . . . .
@threnhashat