Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [DONE]"Do or Die" Massive G1 a
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][size=7][b]"Do or Die" Lair Purge![/b][/size] Hello all! I am, once again, holding a "Do or Die" lair purge auction. Because I love hatching eggs and the AH is too much of a hassle, and my lair is bursting at the seams. I also would just like more funds for my projects, as well as other things. A little breakdown if you will: [b]"Do"[/b] = A dragon is sold and finds its (hopefully) forever home and is pampered and loved. [b]"Die"[/b] = A dragon does not get sold in this auction will be trained and exalted to serve Plaguemom (excluding gened or XXY/XYY double G1s). ----------------------- [u][color=red][size=4][b]HOW THIS AUCTION WORKS:[/b][/size][/u][/color] > I have these dragons sorted out by [b]price point[/b] (i.e. 100g-500g, 500g-1kg and so on) and then by [b]color pattern[/b] (i.e. XXY, XYY and XYX). > These will be sorted [b]amongst the tabs[/b] in my lair, and the SBs (and ABs if one is available) will be listed in the [b]dragon's bio on their page[/b], just because I have so many dragons going up for sale. ----------------- [u][color=red][size=4][b]RULES:[/b][/size][/u][/color] This auction will end on [u][b]FRIDAY, JUNE 3RD @ 20:00 FR TIME[/b][/u]. > I am subbed, please only ping the person you are outbidding. Bids will be invalid if not. > There will be a [b]one hour snipe guard[/b] in place. Bids made within the last 30 minutes will activate this. > Please [b]link[/b] me the dragon you are bidding on. I have so many that I can't keep ID numbers straight. [color=red]Failure to follow this rule will count your bid invalid.[/color] > Bids [b]cannot[/b] be withdrawn and posts [b]cannot[/b] be edited/deleted. Please repost if there is a mistake and do not bid if you cannot pay before a PA expires. > I may do holds, but a 10% non-refundable down payment will need to be made, and previous discussion with me prior. [b][size=4][color=red]! MINIMUM BIDS MUST BE AT LEAST 50g ![/b][/color][/size] Please don't be "that guy" who only bids in increments of 1 gem each time.. Sorry for the lengthly rules, I like to try to omit as much confusion as I can for bidders. ----------------------- [b]Please ask to be added to the LDP, Bidders will automatically be added![/b] [quote][size=2]LDP: @/furo @/NirnrootNoises @/Bloomed @/Fayo @/FableTheWolf @/Spinosaur @/terraa @/ichorus @/SpinySpino @/hexadecimal @/puppicino @/jia1303 @/Logically @/LArte @/GoldieFazbear @/Lych @/Iskaeil @/SnowLeopard @/inkwardlychaotic @/MafiaVamp @/Cynders @/Overcoat @/Vergil @/goolover @/jotunn @/9seo @/MiniPandaBuns @/Venneris @/Crobbin @/Demagogue[/quote] ------------------------------ [u][color=red][size=4][b]PAYMENT OPTIONS:[/b][/size][/u][/color] > [b]Gems are always the preferred payment and will be prioritized[/b], but treasure is taken at 1:1000 (for easy calculating!) but please bid in [b]all gem amounts to avoid confusion[/b]. > I will also accept items on my wishlist [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53749095]HERE[/url]. [URL="https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/charmander"][IMG]https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/charmander.gif[/IMG][/URL]
"Do or Die" Lair Purge!

Hello all!

I am, once again, holding a "Do or Die" lair purge auction.
Because I love hatching eggs and the AH is too much of a hassle, and my lair is bursting at the seams. I also would just like more funds for my projects, as well as other things.

A little breakdown if you will:
"Do" = A dragon is sold and finds its (hopefully) forever home and is pampered and loved.
"Die" = A dragon does not get sold in this auction will be trained and exalted to serve Plaguemom (excluding gened or XXY/XYY double G1s).

HOW THIS AUCTION WORKS:

> I have these dragons sorted out by price point (i.e. 100g-500g, 500g-1kg and so on) and then by color pattern (i.e. XXY, XYY and XYX).

> These will be sorted amongst the tabs in my lair, and the SBs (and ABs if one is available) will be listed in the dragon's bio on their page, just because I have so many dragons going up for sale.

RULES:

This auction will end on FRIDAY, JUNE 3RD @ 20:00 FR TIME.

> I am subbed, please only ping the person you are outbidding. Bids will be invalid if not.
> There will be a one hour snipe guard in place. Bids made within the last 30 minutes will activate this.
> Please link me the dragon you are bidding on. I have so many that I can't keep ID numbers straight. Failure to follow this rule will count your bid invalid.
> Bids cannot be withdrawn and posts cannot be edited/deleted. Please repost if there is a mistake and do not bid if you cannot pay before a PA expires.
> I may do holds, but a 10% non-refundable down payment will need to be made, and previous discussion with me prior.

! MINIMUM BIDS MUST BE AT LEAST 50g !
Please don't be "that guy" who only bids in increments of 1 gem each time..

Sorry for the lengthly rules, I like to try to omit as much confusion as I can for bidders.

Please ask to be added to the LDP, Bidders will automatically be added!
Quote:
LDP:
@/furo @/NirnrootNoises @/Bloomed @/Fayo @/FableTheWolf @/Spinosaur @/terraa @/ichorus @/SpinySpino @/hexadecimal @/puppicino @/jia1303 @/Logically @/LArte @/GoldieFazbear @/Lych @/Iskaeil @/SnowLeopard @/inkwardlychaotic @/MafiaVamp @/Cynders @/Overcoat @/Vergil @/goolover @/jotunn @/9seo @/MiniPandaBuns @/Venneris @/Crobbin @/Demagogue

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

> Gems are always the preferred payment and will be prioritized, but treasure is taken at 1:1000 (for easy calculating!) but please bid in all gem amounts to avoid confusion.
> I will also accept items on my wishlist HERE.

charmander.gif
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
YOUR NAVIGATION GUIDE

Please bear with me, as this auction spreads across several tabs, so different dragons may be part of certain auction tiers, but in different tabs (if that makes sense).

I will try my best and link the pages as well as indicators in the tabs themselves for easy navigating.

G2+ AUCTIONS
HERE

PENNY AUCTIONS
HERE and HERE

LITTLE LEAGUE (100g to 500g)
HERE and HERE

MINOR LEAGUE (600g to 1kg)
HERE and HERE

MAJOR LEAGUE (2kg to 5kg)
HERE and HERE and HERE

WORLD LEAGUE (6kg+)
HERE and HERE and HERE

charmander.gif
YOUR NAVIGATION GUIDE

Please bear with me, as this auction spreads across several tabs, so different dragons may be part of certain auction tiers, but in different tabs (if that makes sense).

I will try my best and link the pages as well as indicators in the tabs themselves for easy navigating.

G2+ AUCTIONS
HERE

PENNY AUCTIONS
HERE and HERE

LITTLE LEAGUE (100g to 500g)
HERE and HERE

MINOR LEAGUE (600g to 1kg)
HERE and HERE

MAJOR LEAGUE (2kg to 5kg)
HERE and HERE and HERE

WORLD LEAGUE (6kg+)
HERE and HERE and HERE

charmander.gif
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
PINGLISTS

THOSE WHO ASKED
@Hawktalon @jinu @Bloomed @Spinosaur @Celeana @Thornfell @Silverishness @Quarth @kyrin18 @orangeDeciple @Mistyleaf123 @Ceilingfen @GoldieFazbear @SpinySpino @Strangeflesh @Seuche @CalmWolf @FableTheWolf @Crimsonpizza
I hope I remembered everyone??

GENERATED

I have ALOT of dragons to auction, so I only picked a select few to generate this list.
I figured making a list for almost 200+ dragons would be a little excessive and longwinded, so I picked ones that would generate different types of pings.

Please just look around and see what you like!

General pinglists: Auction
Ping for: XXY, XYX, XYY, XYZ, Arcane Normal Eyes, Light Pastel, Light Normal Eyes, Plague Normal Eyes, Ice Normal Eyes, Lightning Primal, Wind Normal Eyes, Water Normal Eyes, Shadow Normal Eyes, Water Rare, Lightning Normal Eyes, Modern, Ancient, Permababy, Nocturne, Obelisk, Wildclaw, Aberration, Mirror, Matching eyes, Near miss, Browns, Natural, Greyscale, Pastels, Sweets, Eyeburners, Snowbellies
Exclude: Lightning Primal

-Pings auto hidden-
@Rohi @SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @liluye @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @NightRising @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Marceline @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Byggden @Raidye @putrefy @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @chaisiren @seylon @TheLoversMask @Norayna0ekoa @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @cantripping @Natron @Aviv @Revius @vangeance @laffayette @NikkaZara @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @retrace @5H4D0WDU57 @Lacerations @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @xxxx @halforq @Eidos @Centennial @Caribou @Vulpen @spy @Andraya @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @ghostlyplants @Ambitious @HSoup @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @scolopendra @crimsonpixie @kadaj @baberuthless @Blessings5x @RedWillia @Sealterbloind @samatoki @Heart @eternatus @Apfelobst @Novetteus @BraveEguana @Putrefaction @liturgies @Duchess @EonShinato @Superstition @kageshi @moosesushi @Mate @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Vynne @Laegjarn @Altassar @SarcasticHawke @Tues @Gurrero @Windstrike @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Eagles @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Hiame @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @RationalParanoia @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @inn @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @roule @Adagia @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Hyssop @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @Equive @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @disentanglement @Plushstiel @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @Nukleer @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @2towels @sickreaps @meanling @Silverlately @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @Galaxtic @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @lopsidedhead @SaintMotel @xuliana @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @Parsnips @mists @matejko @abyssalRuins @kavalkade @Line @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @SaintStranger @Darlnim @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @roadkilled @fluteloops0329 @Casethrace @Scamper @Russia @ClockworkEclipse @Madsyte @malarkeii @sercreepz @sheppo @Kalorin @Raivus @Hydrixz404 @Neoprene @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Naufragate @Silksharp @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @Miuv @1Sash1 @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @UnholyGrimlin @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Algebra @Peisinoe @oof @Sage0 @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Eucyon @EarthTiger @Kaamos @JesterGurl @Psi @Stepheeee @Vivarium @scarecrane @bananowl @Lych @Raestrao @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @stones @ShinyHunter47 @WhisperingThief @Fluttering @Goldenstorm @nebulova @ItMeansHope @Smalldoll @Glum @Hyllin @Tenpou @aerites @Toxiac @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Why @bvvvvvm @eyesfighter @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @supersafari @PlatinumDream @Cosmiali @Jayhorn @borb @dandyfrau @AquaEmperor @carve @mathematicalmind @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Ahoy @Cassaroz @terraa @Yelo @Noodlesper @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @ghostpath @itsscaryoutside @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @saphariadragon @limeypie @Synthsational @Askesis @innerspeaker @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Silvercats2 @Susurrar @furo @Conviction @ichorus @seamists @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @persist @scared @Gensokyo @Yelloweye @gbot13 @Annago @Kneph @Aberration @thylababe @OatCrunch @Rathsin @Princesco @Cassiopeia @smalldoll @Coolfrost @Kuzco @archimicarus @DarkNiiinja @above @Boundary @Barok @AnimalOddity @KaichouKai @philocaly @Maricnnette @TheWildThings @venneris @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Pallup @Thorne @Lemonie @leoscreams @Crassula @yurihands @Obol @Nyne @bany @Xarina @colormancy @SlainCane @Golurk @Aku @scolopendromorph @cholla @Notion @heuksom @Jeon @Logchamp @LilBlueSapling @Crystalitar @WaverVelvet @Wylin @merlin010 @VohelART @Moirli @Shiver @NirnrootNoises @eonflute @Ambercat12 @assiduendo @Warhawk @Phlegethos @Flaxen @GarbagePal @ghilanian @Celestria

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #75948837 (Arcane Common) (Pearl/Pearl/Spring) 2022-02-19
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Marceline @mercurialwings @Eidos @WHDE @eonflute @Garizard @cokl @seclusion @radiance @Sirenideus @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 2 #69649217 (Arcane Dark Sclera) (Garnet/Garnet/Hunter) 2021-05-28
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Marceline @mercurialwings @Mazurkas @WHDE @cokl @radiance @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 3 #76840860 (Light Pastel) (Black/Crimson/Black) 2022-03-26
Date pings: @Bezalel
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Eidos @Mazurkas @WHDE @Nukleer @Naught @cokl @Necramancy @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 4 #76670351 (Light Uncommon) (Sapphire/Sapphire/Bubblegum) 2022-03-19
Date pings:
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Eidos @QueenAlais @cokl @seclusion @dwarfcichlidlvr @radiance @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 5 #70734670 (Light Dark Sclera) (Phthalo/Jungle/Jungle) 2021-07-07
Date pings: @Allysun
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @auroshen @WHDE @Elfydragon @cokl @TheGrayGhost @seclusion @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 6 #73675896 (Plague Common) (Purple/Fuchsia/Fuchsia) 2021-11-13
Date pings: @laivence
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Catpuccino @eonflute @cokl @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 7 #76376341 (Plague Dark Sclera) (Strawberry/Crimson/Peach) 2022-03-08
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @WHDE @Nukleer @cokl @Hyllin @LABS107

Dragon 8 #75764814 (Ice Common) (Hickory/Umber/Soil) 2022-02-11
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Coward @Mazurkas @chants @ladoslee @Zayev @Nukleer @aeons @laivence @Neoprene @Khayria @cokl @Floot @puppicino @Cassaroz @Azemn @LABS107 @Woodsy @rexpresso @Aquatlcs @Keyina @above @pensive

Dragon 9 #76020555 (Lightning Primal) (Fuchsia/Terracotta/Platinum) 2022-02-22
Date pings: @ghostlyplants @milkchai
Specific pings: @impishiconism @cokl @xytiiko @LABS107

Dragon 10 #77025345 (Wind Common) (Nightshade/Nightshade/Lapis) 2022-04-02
Date pings: @Gig
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @auroshen @Blessings5x @Elfydragon @cokl @radiance @torreywolf @LABS107 @Mommy @AlphaSnowdust @X3X

Dragon 11 #41344187 (Water Dark Sclera) (Spruce/Pistachio/Orca) 2018-05-01
Date pings: @Snoops @assiduendo
Specific pings: @Eidos @Mazurkas @Windstrike @Nukleer @Elfydragon @cokl @seclusion @xylocopa @Alyxsandre @LABS107 @Woodsy @rexpresso

Dragon 12 #74173117 (Shadow Common) (Lead/Silver/Flint) 2021-12-08
Date pings: @rapirisu
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @WHDE @Blessings5x @eonflute @ladoslee @Overcoat @bioloyg @Naught @cokl @xytiiko @callerunknown @puppicino @seclusion @LilyBound @LABS107 @Gig @rexpresso @Sushimonsterr @Quietsea @above @Zikitty @Barok @Fayo

Dragon 13 #77958609 (Water Rare) (Pistachio/Rose/Ice) 2022-05-09
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Eidos @eonflute @Windstrike @Nukleer @cokl @seclusion @jinu @LABS107 @ChesireCLAM @AlphaSnowdust @Barok @minuets

Dragon 14 #78207298 (Lightning Common) (Magenta/Cyan/Lapis) 2022-05-19
Date pings: @ladylilitu @Raskies
Specific pings: @eonflute @cokl @LABS107 @OatCrunch

Dragon 15 #75085190 (Arcane Common) (Sanddollar/Sanddollar/Orca) 2022-01-11
Date pings:
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Eidos @WHDE @Nukleer @Garizard @Elfydragon @cokl @Floot @lyricalmyxteries @seclusion @LilyBound @radiance @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X @FableTheWolf

Dragon 16 #73306721 (Arcane Uncommon) (Cherry/Orange/Orange) 2021-10-27
Date pings: @shadowdawn199 @Blushunt
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @cokl @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 17 #78386163 (Shadow Common) (Oilslick/Abyss/White) 2022-05-26
Date pings: @KaichouKai
Specific pings: @auroshen @WHDE @Blessings5x @Putrefaction @Overcoat @firtarian @Nukleer @Naught @cokl @seclusion @LilyBound @Fayo @LABS107 @Woodsy @WANNACRY @above @Barok

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

PINGLISTS

THOSE WHO ASKED
@Hawktalon @jinu @Bloomed @Spinosaur @Celeana @Thornfell @Silverishness @Quarth @kyrin18 @orangeDeciple @Mistyleaf123 @Ceilingfen @GoldieFazbear @SpinySpino @Strangeflesh @Seuche @CalmWolf @FableTheWolf @Crimsonpizza
I hope I remembered everyone??

GENERATED

I have ALOT of dragons to auction, so I only picked a select few to generate this list.
I figured making a list for almost 200+ dragons would be a little excessive and longwinded, so I picked ones that would generate different types of pings.

Please just look around and see what you like!

General pinglists: Auction
Ping for: XXY, XYX, XYY, XYZ, Arcane Normal Eyes, Light Pastel, Light Normal Eyes, Plague Normal Eyes, Ice Normal Eyes, Lightning Primal, Wind Normal Eyes, Water Normal Eyes, Shadow Normal Eyes, Water Rare, Lightning Normal Eyes, Modern, Ancient, Permababy, Nocturne, Obelisk, Wildclaw, Aberration, Mirror, Matching eyes, Near miss, Browns, Natural, Greyscale, Pastels, Sweets, Eyeburners, Snowbellies
Exclude: Lightning Primal

-Pings auto hidden-
@Rohi @SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @liluye @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @NightRising @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Marceline @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Byggden @Raidye @putrefy @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @chaisiren @seylon @TheLoversMask @Norayna0ekoa @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @cantripping @Natron @Aviv @Revius @vangeance @laffayette @NikkaZara @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @retrace @5H4D0WDU57 @Lacerations @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @xxxx @halforq @Eidos @Centennial @Caribou @Vulpen @spy @Andraya @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @ghostlyplants @Ambitious @HSoup @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @scolopendra @crimsonpixie @kadaj @baberuthless @Blessings5x @RedWillia @Sealterbloind @samatoki @Heart @eternatus @Apfelobst @Novetteus @BraveEguana @Putrefaction @liturgies @Duchess @EonShinato @Superstition @kageshi @moosesushi @Mate @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Vynne @Laegjarn @Altassar @SarcasticHawke @Tues @Gurrero @Windstrike @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Eagles @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Hiame @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @RationalParanoia @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @inn @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @roule @Adagia @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Hyssop @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @Equive @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @disentanglement @Plushstiel @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @Nukleer @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @2towels @sickreaps @meanling @Silverlately @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @Galaxtic @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @lopsidedhead @SaintMotel @xuliana @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @Parsnips @mists @matejko @abyssalRuins @kavalkade @Line @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @SaintStranger @Darlnim @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @roadkilled @fluteloops0329 @Casethrace @Scamper @Russia @ClockworkEclipse @Madsyte @malarkeii @sercreepz @sheppo @Kalorin @Raivus @Hydrixz404 @Neoprene @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Naufragate @Silksharp @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @Miuv @1Sash1 @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @UnholyGrimlin @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Algebra @Peisinoe @oof @Sage0 @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Eucyon @EarthTiger @Kaamos @JesterGurl @Psi @Stepheeee @Vivarium @scarecrane @bananowl @Lych @Raestrao @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @stones @ShinyHunter47 @WhisperingThief @Fluttering @Goldenstorm @nebulova @ItMeansHope @Smalldoll @Glum @Hyllin @Tenpou @aerites @Toxiac @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Why @bvvvvvm @eyesfighter @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @supersafari @PlatinumDream @Cosmiali @Jayhorn @borb @dandyfrau @AquaEmperor @carve @mathematicalmind @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Ahoy @Cassaroz @terraa @Yelo @Noodlesper @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @ghostpath @itsscaryoutside @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @saphariadragon @limeypie @Synthsational @Askesis @innerspeaker @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Silvercats2 @Susurrar @furo @Conviction @ichorus @seamists @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @persist @scared @Gensokyo @Yelloweye @gbot13 @Annago @Kneph @Aberration @thylababe @OatCrunch @Rathsin @Princesco @Cassiopeia @smalldoll @Coolfrost @Kuzco @archimicarus @DarkNiiinja @above @Boundary @Barok @AnimalOddity @KaichouKai @philocaly @Maricnnette @TheWildThings @venneris @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Pallup @Thorne @Lemonie @leoscreams @Crassula @yurihands @Obol @Nyne @bany @Xarina @colormancy @SlainCane @Golurk @Aku @scolopendromorph @cholla @Notion @heuksom @Jeon @Logchamp @LilBlueSapling @Crystalitar @WaverVelvet @Wylin @merlin010 @VohelART @Moirli @Shiver @NirnrootNoises @eonflute @Ambercat12 @assiduendo @Warhawk @Phlegethos @Flaxen @GarbagePal @ghilanian @Celestria

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #75948837 (Arcane Common) (Pearl/Pearl/Spring) 2022-02-19
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Marceline @mercurialwings @Eidos @WHDE @eonflute @Garizard @cokl @seclusion @radiance @Sirenideus @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 2 #69649217 (Arcane Dark Sclera) (Garnet/Garnet/Hunter) 2021-05-28
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Marceline @mercurialwings @Mazurkas @WHDE @cokl @radiance @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 3 #76840860 (Light Pastel) (Black/Crimson/Black) 2022-03-26
Date pings: @Bezalel
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Eidos @Mazurkas @WHDE @Nukleer @Naught @cokl @Necramancy @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 4 #76670351 (Light Uncommon) (Sapphire/Sapphire/Bubblegum) 2022-03-19
Date pings:
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Eidos @QueenAlais @cokl @seclusion @dwarfcichlidlvr @radiance @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 5 #70734670 (Light Dark Sclera) (Phthalo/Jungle/Jungle) 2021-07-07
Date pings: @Allysun
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @auroshen @WHDE @Elfydragon @cokl @TheGrayGhost @seclusion @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 6 #73675896 (Plague Common) (Purple/Fuchsia/Fuchsia) 2021-11-13
Date pings: @laivence
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Catpuccino @eonflute @cokl @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 7 #76376341 (Plague Dark Sclera) (Strawberry/Crimson/Peach) 2022-03-08
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @WHDE @Nukleer @cokl @Hyllin @LABS107

Dragon 8 #75764814 (Ice Common) (Hickory/Umber/Soil) 2022-02-11
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Coward @Mazurkas @chants @ladoslee @Zayev @Nukleer @aeons @laivence @Neoprene @Khayria @cokl @Floot @puppicino @Cassaroz @Azemn @LABS107 @Woodsy @rexpresso @Aquatlcs @Keyina @above @pensive

Dragon 9 #76020555 (Lightning Primal) (Fuchsia/Terracotta/Platinum) 2022-02-22
Date pings: @ghostlyplants @milkchai
Specific pings: @impishiconism @cokl @xytiiko @LABS107

Dragon 10 #77025345 (Wind Common) (Nightshade/Nightshade/Lapis) 2022-04-02
Date pings: @Gig
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @auroshen @Blessings5x @Elfydragon @cokl @radiance @torreywolf @LABS107 @Mommy @AlphaSnowdust @X3X

Dragon 11 #41344187 (Water Dark Sclera) (Spruce/Pistachio/Orca) 2018-05-01
Date pings: @Snoops @assiduendo
Specific pings: @Eidos @Mazurkas @Windstrike @Nukleer @Elfydragon @cokl @seclusion @xylocopa @Alyxsandre @LABS107 @Woodsy @rexpresso

Dragon 12 #74173117 (Shadow Common) (Lead/Silver/Flint) 2021-12-08
Date pings: @rapirisu
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @WHDE @Blessings5x @eonflute @ladoslee @Overcoat @bioloyg @Naught @cokl @xytiiko @callerunknown @puppicino @seclusion @LilyBound @LABS107 @Gig @rexpresso @Sushimonsterr @Quietsea @above @Zikitty @Barok @Fayo

Dragon 13 #77958609 (Water Rare) (Pistachio/Rose/Ice) 2022-05-09
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Eidos @eonflute @Windstrike @Nukleer @cokl @seclusion @jinu @LABS107 @ChesireCLAM @AlphaSnowdust @Barok @minuets

Dragon 14 #78207298 (Lightning Common) (Magenta/Cyan/Lapis) 2022-05-19
Date pings: @ladylilitu @Raskies
Specific pings: @eonflute @cokl @LABS107 @OatCrunch

Dragon 15 #75085190 (Arcane Common) (Sanddollar/Sanddollar/Orca) 2022-01-11
Date pings:
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Eidos @WHDE @Nukleer @Garizard @Elfydragon @cokl @Floot @lyricalmyxteries @seclusion @LilyBound @radiance @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X @FableTheWolf

Dragon 16 #73306721 (Arcane Uncommon) (Cherry/Orange/Orange) 2021-10-27
Date pings: @shadowdawn199 @Blushunt
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @cokl @LABS107 @Mommy @X3X

Dragon 17 #78386163 (Shadow Common) (Oilslick/Abyss/White) 2022-05-26
Date pings: @KaichouKai
Specific pings: @auroshen @WHDE @Blessings5x @Putrefaction @Overcoat @firtarian @Nukleer @Naught @cokl @seclusion @LilyBound @Fayo @LABS107 @Woodsy @WANNACRY @above @Barok

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Open and ready for business!
Open and ready for business!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
sb on this cutie!
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78337691
sb on this cutie!
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78337691
CvyoOwu.png
I'll take the sb on pastel and a ldp please
I'll take the sb on pastel and a ldp please
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
Sorry for the second broken link I'm on my phone >.>
Sorry for the second broken link I'm on my phone >.>
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
[center]does this lady have a sb? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78386157][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/783862/78386157_350.png[/img][/url]
does this lady have a sb?
78386157_350.png
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@NirnrootNoises
Yes, apologies. I must have missed her!
How does like 45g sound? c:
@NirnrootNoises
Yes, apologies. I must have missed her!
How does like 45g sound? c:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
SB on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70932925][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/709330/70932925_350.png[/img][/url]
SB on

70932925_350.png
uSGMmBd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19