Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [DONE]"Do or Die" Massive G1 a
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@AoiNoRyuu
One way please!
I'll just send the other dragons that don't fit in a one way CR then. c:
@AoiNoRyuu
One way please!
I'll just send the other dragons that don't fit in a one way CR then. c:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[quote name="videogame" date="2022-06-03 04:43:01" ] hello, i would like to offer 3kg on the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75373162]spruce/spruce/lavender[/url] if there are no bids by the end of the auction [emoji=guardian happy size=1] [/quote] heya, just wanted to poke this up again ^^ not sure how much you are willing to let her go for, but just let me know and i could sort something out [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
videogame wrote on 2022-06-03 04:43:01:
hello, i would like to offer 3kg on the spruce/spruce/lavender if there are no bids by the end of the auction

heya, just wanted to poke this up again ^^ not sure how much you are willing to let her go for, but just let me know and i could sort something out
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@videogame
Could you send me a PM to discuss? I don't want to keep bumping this thread when it is done. c:
@videogame
Could you send me a PM to discuss? I don't want to keep bumping this thread when it is done. c:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace

heya, I sent a PM to discuss a payment plan and havent heard anything. I just wanted to make sure you got it,

thank you!

heya, I sent a PM to discuss a payment plan and havent heard anything. I just wanted to make sure you got it,

thank you!
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
@Eviscerate @Fayo

I'm cool with whatever you guys decide! Whether that be Eviscerate deciding, or working it out between us. It was just a misunderstanding, it's not anyone's fault. :) I do apologize that I might be a bit slow to respond though since I'm currently at work until later tonight.
@Eviscerate @Fayo

I'm cool with whatever you guys decide! Whether that be Eviscerate deciding, or working it out between us. It was just a misunderstanding, it's not anyone's fault. :) I do apologize that I might be a bit slow to respond though since I'm currently at work until later tonight.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
@eviscerate

I’d be more than happy to buy them for the 2kg, however, I’d also be fine with Cerulean taking them so it’s up to you!^^
@eviscerate

I’d be more than happy to buy them for the 2kg, however, I’d also be fine with Cerulean taking them so it’s up to you!^^
uSGMmBd.png
[quote name="Eviscerate" date="2022-06-03 20:17:23" ] @puppicino They are still up for offers, feel free to PM me and we can discuss. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to not reply. I've just had to sort through so much stuff, things were bound to be missed. :c [/quote] alright!! ill get to you asap sorry for the late reply, been busy with work!
Eviscerate wrote on 2022-06-03 20:17:23:
@puppicino
They are still up for offers, feel free to PM me and we can discuss.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to not reply. I've just had to sort through so much stuff, things were bound to be missed. :c
alright!! ill get to you asap sorry for the late reply, been busy with work!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19