Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 11 G1 Doubles & 3 Others
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Alphazi: No worries~ Thank you for letting me know about passing (I really appreciate communication)! ^ ^

@Meowfred: Thank you for your patience! I can end the auction now, if you perfer since Alphazi has passed on bidding for her. Let me know~ ^ ^
@Alphazi: No worries~ Thank you for letting me know about passing (I really appreciate communication)! ^ ^

@Meowfred: Thank you for your patience! I can end the auction now, if you perfer since Alphazi has passed on bidding for her. Let me know~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings aw, no worries, i thought it was only fair after all you've done to reach out to me <3
@mercurialwings aw, no worries, i thought it was only fair after all you've done to reach out to me <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@mercurialwings

Awesome! Please send me a PA then! =3=
@mercurialwings

Awesome! Please send me a PA then! =3=
SB on Kutiel please! I got my dream dragon with some cash to spare. ^_^
SB on Kutiel please! I got my dream dragon with some cash to spare. ^_^
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe: Sure thing and thank you for your bid~ ^ ^
@Foxe: Sure thing and thank you for your bid~ ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Laby: This is an early courtesy ping since you had previously expressed interest in Kutiel. Her auction had just gone active, so I'm checking to see if you are still interested in bidding on her (no worries if not anymore) to see if I can close the auction early. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37420964][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/374210/37420964.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Laby: This is an early courtesy ping since you had previously expressed interest in Kutiel. Her auction had just gone active, so I'm checking to see if you are still interested in bidding on her (no worries if not anymore) to see if I can close the auction early.

37420964.png
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

ah no, sorry! have to save my gems up for now v_v;
ah no, sorry! have to save my gems up for now v_v;
@Laby: No problem~ I figured I'd check just in case. ^ ^ Thank you for letting me know!

@Foxe: If you'd like, I can close the auction and sell Kutiel to you at the SB price. Let me know if this interests you. ^ ^
@Laby: No problem~ I figured I'd check just in case. ^ ^ Thank you for letting me know!

@Foxe: If you'd like, I can close the auction and sell Kutiel to you at the SB price. Let me know if this interests you. ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings
Yes please! That would be great.
@mercurialwings
Yes please! That would be great.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe: Awesome and I'll send you a CR shortly~ ^ ^ Thank you!
@Foxe: Awesome and I'll send you a CR shortly~ ^ ^ Thank you!
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13